DJ Clark Kent "For every one dope Pac bar I could give you 200 Jay and Big dope bars"

Options
1235»

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since it is obvious yall could not do the 200 to 1 for line how about one of you kats to even do a 20 dope lines for every 1???
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr.october wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    mr.october wrote: »
    Only on the internet have I ever seen or heard people say jay, big and the like are more "complex" than pac.
    If u really think that ur comprehension of language n poetry is subpar n ur fandom of this particular genre should be questioned. Saying something simple doesn't equate to stupidity and saying something eloquently or with complexity doesn't equate to intelligence.
    The way y'all write most of yall at least finished high school. U should know this.
    That bar comment is way off base.
    This is music. If u can't be entertained simply it's not entertaining. If u can't follow said artist for whatever reason that's really you and ur preferences not what they're saying.

I feel you bro
    All you trying to say is does the IC have $20 you can borrow??
    You got it bro.

Truth is most the goats say simple ? . Any genre. If u pay attention to what big says u would realize he said simple ? . Jay, pac, nas etc say simple ? too. If u couldn't follow what he said it wouldn't be that dope. U wouldn't feel it my guy.

I think people have biases n make it seem like pac was wack for not always flowing the way they prefer as opposed to big n them n confuse words with technique. Content is misused too. But whatever I guess I said too much for you.
    Run that bread homie.

Anybody that calls PAC wack is a fool.
    Everybody has their lane,PAC is one of the goats and his peers always put him in their top 5 for a reason.
    I listen to PAC for different reasons and I listen to Jay for different reasons both are Goat level MCs
    I'm more of a jayz fan and I think Biggie is the Overall goat but the ? PAC touched and reached more people with his music and for me That's what matters.
    When you go overseas and see pacs pictures drawn on their walls it's not because of the movies he did it's because his music touched those people.