The Logic Of Not Voting ?

18910111214»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    And fyi trump has never been in political office so he has no "policies" to be responsible for with respect to government legislation

But he does have a personal history of being a racist and actually being sued over his housing discrimination policies. Simply because he's never held public office doesn't mean he hasn't done ? that hasn't negatively affected people.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    7figz wrote: »
    The logic in not voting? Because both candidates are full of ? . We voted Obama in only to be told "blue lives don't matter" and "what about black on black crime". ? don't change regardless

Like the original post said...
    ...Specifically in reference to elections like the present, where you might not be feeling none of the candidates, but you know that one is worse than the others.

What's wrong with voting for the lesser evil ? ....

Which one is worse in your opinion?

Trump obviously.

The one who openly supports killer-cops, and plans to increase their funding and power and "provide more resources" to them, and put a killer-cop-commander (Giuliani) into leadership of the justice department.

Like I said before, I think you'll get it eventually

You guys are spending so much energy imagining what trump MIGHT do that you can't see what hillary has already done

Trump is a buffoon at worst. Hillary is a fully aware malevolent entity

A "buffoon" can still make ? a whole lot worse.

1. Imagining huh ?

Most of that is directly from Trump's First 100 days list.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

As for Giuliani, the talk is out there. All you have to do is wait and see if he gets the position.

2. What "Hillary has already done" ? I'm not even too sure what you're referring to since she was never president.

But if you want to equate Obama to Hillary (since you might say that they're all the same), then why is Trump looking to change the situation ? If it's already that bad (because of "Hillary" ?), then why does Trump need to restore law and order and increase funding and power.

Sounds like you're downplaying everything that Trump says he wants to do, like he can't do it.

If presidents are that powerless, then how was Hillary able to pull off all the damage you're implying she did - and she wasn't even president ?

Smh come on man please don't be this obtuse right now

Hillary has been in washington for 30 YEARS NOW. She was also an NY senator AND THE SECRETARY OF STATE

Her POLICIES WHILE IN THOSE POSITIONS have been more DETRIMENTAL than what you are IMAGINING that trump might do in office

Smh at the bolded. That's how I really know that you have a lot to learn when it comes to what's going on in the world right now

Bruh, saying some ? , or constantly telling people they're wrong, doesn't make it so.

Instead of posting ? about what you think I know and don't know, post the policies that Hillary was responsible for in comparison to Trump's policies - and you'd save yourself a whole lot of posting.

Nah I'm done repeating myself in every thread

I've been posting the same facts for month and moths, you chose to ignore it so that's on you

You can start in this thread then check my post history if you wanna learn about hillary.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552885/aye-yall-know-hillary-clinton-is-trash-right/p1

I don't understand how a person can say there's no logic to something before knowing all of the facts around that thing but that's just me /shrug

I'll try to get to that later. Question tho - are you saying that Hillary is worse than Trump + Trump is worse than Hillary ?
    And fyi trump has never been in political office so he has no "policies" to be responsible for with respect to government legislation

That makes no sense. He said what he plans to do, and now he's president.

That's like saying you can't compare a convicted murderer and someone who never killed but is openly planning a mass shooting or some ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some logic to it.
    blackrain wrote: »

But he does have a personal history of being a racist and actually being sued over his housing discrimination policies. Simply because he's never held public office doesn't mean he hasn't done ? that hasn't negatively affected people.

True but hillary has been in political office and she's done things that affect black people more negatively than trump's housing discrimination
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's some logic to it.
    The logic in not voting? Because both candidates are full of ? . We voted Obama in only to be told "blue lives don't matter" and "what about black on black crime". ? don't change regardless

Like the original post said...
    ...Specifically in reference to elections like the present, where you might not be feeling none of the candidates, but you know that one is worse than the others.

What's wrong with voting for the lesser evil ? ....

Which one is worse in your opinion?

Trump obviously.

The one who openly supports killer-cops, and plans to increase their funding and power and "provide more resources" to them, and put a killer-cop-commander (Giuliani) into leadership of the justice department.

Like I said before, I think you'll get it eventually

You guys are spending so much energy imagining what trump MIGHT do that you can't see what hillary has already done

Trump is a buffoon at worst. Hillary is a fully aware malevolent entity

A "buffoon" can still make ? a whole lot worse.

1. Imagining huh ?

Most of that is directly from Trump's First 100 days list.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

As for Giuliani, the talk is out there. All you have to do is wait and see if he gets the position.

2. What "Hillary has already done" ? I'm not even too sure what you're referring to since she was never president.

But if you want to equate Obama to Hillary (since you might say that they're all the same), then why is Trump looking to change the situation ? If it's already that bad (because of "Hillary" ?), then why does Trump need to restore law and order and increase funding and power.

Sounds like you're downplaying everything that Trump says he wants to do, like he can't do it.

If presidents are that powerless, then how was Hillary able to pull off all the damage you're implying she did - and she wasn't even president ?

Smh come on man please don't be this obtuse right now

Hillary has been in washington for 30 YEARS NOW. She was also an NY senator AND THE SECRETARY OF STATE

Her POLICIES WHILE IN THOSE POSITIONS have been more DETRIMENTAL than what you are IMAGINING that trump might do in office

Smh at the bolded. That's how I really know that you have a lot to learn when it comes to what's going on in the world right now

Bruh, saying some ? , or constantly telling people they're wrong, doesn't make it so.

Instead of posting ? about what you think I know and don't know, post the policies that Hillary was responsible for in comparison to Trump's policies - and you'd save yourself a whole lot of posting.

Nah I'm done repeating myself in every thread

I've been posting the same facts for month and moths, you chose to ignore it so that's on you

You can start in this thread then check my post history if you wanna learn about hillary.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/552885/aye-yall-know-hillary-clinton-is-trash-right/p1

I don't understand how a person can say there's no logic to something before knowing all of the facts around that thing but that's just me /shrug

I'll try to get to that later. Question tho - are you saying that Hillary is worse than Trump + Trump is worse than Hillary ?

That makes no sense. He said what he plans to do, and now he's president.

That's like saying you can't compare a convicted murderer and someone who never killed but is openly planning a mass shooting or some ? .

I'm saying she's done very bad stuff while being a public official

Trump has never been a public official so any bad stuff he could do is speculation, put up against her actual actions

I do believe she's worse. Trump wasn't supposed to win the election imo, he was put there so people voted for hillary