Official Comic Con Trailer: Into the Badlands (AMC Original Series)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finale was dope
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Finale was on point. Sunny also has powers and like the monks he just needs to control it. He has the same pendant as Mk.. definitely means a great deal. Reason why he the baddest clipper of em all.

Wouldn't be surprised they end up around each other if not at the same location. Sunny and Mk.

Vaill will go with the Widow. The Widow is still alive. And as she said she used to be like Mk so has some ? in her too. Just obviously not on that level. Main thing they need to explain is if she helped herself how she didn't know him and also what she can actually do.

Next season will bring in lot more supernatural ish.

Also Sunny trainer, wheelchair man, set Sunny up, why he aint let him die. Favor for a favor cuz Sunny double crossed river man...

And last but not least there are other Barons. What them ? on lol. You know they have to be potent!

Can't wait for season 2. They better have that on next year.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Finale was on point. Sunny also has powers and like the monks he just needs to control it. He has the same pendant as Mk.. definitely means a great deal. Reason why he the baddest clipper of em all.

Wouldn't be surprised they end up around each other if not at the same location. Sunny and Mk.

Vaill will go with the Widow. The Widow is still alive. And as she said she used to be like Mk so has some ? in her too. Just obviously not on that level. Main thing they need to explain is of she helped herself how she didn't know him and also what she can actually do.

Also Sunny trainer, wheelchair man, set Sunny up, why he aint let him die. Favor for a favor cuz Sunny double crossed river man...

And last but not least there are other Barons. What them ? on lol. You know that have to be potent!

Nah I don't think so. Sunny may have come from the place outside of the Badlands, but that doesn't mean he has the powers.
  • ethos
    Options

Vaill will go with the Widow. The Widow is still alive. And as she said she used to be like Mk so has some ? in her too. Just obviously not on that level. Main thing they need to explain is of she helped herself how she didn't know him and also what she can actually do.

And last but not least there are other Barons. What them ? on lol. You know that have to be potent!

Nah I don't think so. Sunny may have come from the place outside of the Badlands, but that doesn't mean he has the powers.

We shall see. But if he don't get no powers he dead in the water once these other people are revealed and I think he will last the next season at least. I will be surprised if he don't.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Sunny got powers. I noticed that when dude turned up and told the monks he found MK, he said he "found another boy, this one is dark".

I figured he was referring to Sunny who for some reason doesn't know about his power.

All I know is if Sunny eyes turn black...it's on.
  • ethos
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I think Sunny got powers. I noticed that when dude turned up and told the monks he found MK, he said he "found another boy, this one is dark".

I figured he was referring to Sunny who for some reason doesn't know about his power.

Didn't even think about that.. True.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not necessarily a reference to anyone in particular. Those monks are probably tasked with finding kids like that, so them saying they found "another" one is probably just signalling that this is something they've done before. Given how easily they handled MK even when he was powered up, I'd say that's a given.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Vaill will go with the Widow. The Widow is still alive. And as she said she used to be like Mk so has some ? in her too. Just obviously not on that level. Main thing they need to explain is if she helped herself how she didn't know him and also what she can actually do.

And last but not least there are other Barons. What them ? on lol. You know they have to be potent!

You lose the power when you lose your virginity Sunny no longer has the ability if he did. That's why Widow said she lost it with her innocence.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lol i didnt get that
  • ethos
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

You lose the power when you lose your virginity Sunny no longer has the ability if he did. That's why Widow said she lost it with her innocence.

giphy.gif
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess MK really does mean Mortal Kombat. ? had flying kicks out the ass. One ? even did Raiden's torpedo move.

My question is what happens with Ryder and Jade (who may be the real one to watch for.)

Not sure if the widow survives or not.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    i guess MK really does mean Mortal Kombat. ? had flying kicks out the ass. One ? even did Raiden's torpedo move.

My question is what happens with Ryder and Jade (who may be the real one to watch for.)

Not sure if the widow survives or not.

Mk is monkey king lol
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The acting is ? ,there is 0 chemistry amongst lead charachters but the fight scenes make you forget that quickly. This ? Sunny is a beast!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is this worth watching?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True but i think he also said to tell them another boys needs to be cleansed. Meaning they can get rid of the powers all together or maybe the dark side of them

And i just finished this yesterday. It was a good watch
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I slept on this ? . Is it on Netflix or on demand or am I SOL?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched 4 esp last night. Goooooooood show!