What's some storylines/plot ideas you would like to see in comics?

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thread may have been done before, but what are some things you would like to see take place? Thread to bounce some cool ideas off eachother and maybe the story has already been done in a way and you'll have some new arcs to look out for.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    One for me is I think it would be cool if somehow batman was killed then we get some sort of mini series where joker learns of batman's death and gets ? off. Joker loves batman but of course wants to ? him. To get back at everybody for taking his ? and one major goal in life, joker goes to Gotham and starts killing or fighting the villains of gotham. Not in a hero sort of way tho.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    would love to see flash get stuck in another dimension that can still see people in his dimension....

transformers prime did something like this with the "shadow zone" but i thought it would be a dope concept to explore further
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would also like for an aquaman/batman comic where aqua man finds a mysterious door in the ocean, and on the other side of it is a whole nother world, so he calls batman for help exploring the second world
  • Lou Cypher
    DWO wrote: »
    i would also like for an aquaman/batman comic where aqua man finds a mysterious door in the ocean, and on the other side of it is a whole nother world, so he calls batman for help exploring the second world

I would read that ? . Dont see Aquaman and Batman team up too often. Big ego's right there.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have liked to see the Fantastic Four become heralds of Galactus