Do White Supremacist and Racist Cracka Ass Crackas Deserve to Die

Options
2»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more than any other racist. 12.5 % of South Carolinian white people have 1% or more black in them. I don't think no racist should die. You have to ? the movement. The ninjas that's yelling on Black Lives matter trying to bring back the black militant movement need their ignorance stop too just another end of the same stupid spectrum. Ignorance breeds more ignorance.

I wish all Racist black, white, Latino, Asian were enlightened to the truth. That all have been oppressed and they are using color to suppress. That way you don't see the economic angle and unite.

What about the ? up crackas that ? Black people's lives up, based on lies, planting evidence, discrimination at the job place or worse? You don't think some of them need to go? Come on now lol....

I understand what you're saying but let's remember a lot of this ? has been systematic for a long time now, cops picking on minorities to fulfill money making arrest quotas, like in Ferguson and elsewhere. Some of them need to go.

Was it the Irish. Cause most of the racist Jokes about black come from jokes made about the Irish. Even the cartoons that written were reworked Irish jokes. Most Southern whites didn't own slaves because they used to be slaves. In fact they outlawed white slavery only after the French Revolution. They still had white slaves in the South they change their names in history books to indenture servants. The president in charge of Reconstruction Andrew Johnson was a run away slave. Which is why he was so hard on the South. He was the slave of a tailor and was sold into slavery by his parents as many in the south were. I ain't taking nothing away from what happened to Us as African Americans in this country. We didn't have our Freedom really until a racist Lindon Johnson really freed the slaves.

At the same time. That isn't your condition. Although you are affected by the past you can get up and do things your ancestors only dreamed of. Vote, live where you want, go to college. You will never get rid of racism. You will be discriminated for employment today. How can you defeat the Devil by being a devil. Calling white people crackas etc makes you the same judgemental devil. No differenece.

Whites aren't called crackers because they are judgmental
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    And name one system that blacks, and Asians have controlled that oppressed another "race"
    gonna make this really easy for me to say Imperial Japan, huh

Japan controlled a bunch of other Asian territories, not an African territory, not a European territory, not a Hispanic territory ...

Any territory they controlled was during a period of war, not extended before or post war such as Andaman Islands and Christmas islands
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No more than any other racist. 12.5 % of South Carolinian white people have 1% or more black in them. I don't think no racist should die. You have to ? the movement. The ninjas that's yelling on Black Lives matter trying to bring back the black militant movement need their ignorance stop too just another end of the same stupid spectrum. Ignorance breeds more ignorance.

I wish all Racist black, white, Latino, Asian were enlightened to the truth. That all have been oppressed and they are using color to suppress. That way you don't see the economic angle and unite.

What about the ? up crackas that ? Black people's lives up, based on lies, planting evidence, discrimination at the job place or worse? You don't think some of them need to go? Come on now lol....

I understand what you're saying but let's remember a lot of this ? has been systematic for a long time now, cops picking on minorities to fulfill money making arrest quotas, like in Ferguson and elsewhere. Some of them need to go.

Was it the Irish. Cause most of the racist Jokes about black come from jokes made about the Irish. Even the cartoons that written were reworked Irish jokes. Most Southern whites didn't own slaves because they used to be slaves. In fact they outlawed white slavery only after the French Revolution. They still had white slaves in the South they change their names in history books to indenture servants. The president in charge of Reconstruction Andrew Johnson was a run away slave. Which is why he was so hard on the South. He was the slave of a tailor and was sold into slavery by his parents as many in the south were. I ain't taking nothing away from what happened to Us as African Americans in this country. We didn't have our Freedom really until a racist Lindon Johnson really freed the slaves.

At the same time. That isn't your condition. Although you are affected by the past you can get up and do things your ancestors only dreamed of. Vote, live where you want, go to college. You will never get rid of racism. You will be discriminated for employment today. How can you defeat the Devil by being a devil. Calling white people crackas etc makes you the same judgemental devil. No differenece.

Lol I hear that but I don't think the word cracka holds nearly the same weight as the N word, and the word has been part of hip-hop for a long time now, it is what it is. I don't normally use the word but when I think of the ? up things some Whites and their ancestors have done/still do, I think the word can still be used once in awhile, referring to them, not all Whites. My sympathy only goes so far for the ? up ones, who are DEFINITELY out there.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Japan controlled a bunch of other Asian territories, not an African territory, not a European territory, not a Hispanic territory ...
    so are you going to tell me that:
    a) Japan did not control territories that you would consider to include people racially different from them;
    b) Japan did not administer these territories (and exterminate locals) in accordance with racist policies?
    Any territory they controlled was during a period of war, not extended before or post war such as Andaman Islands and Christmas islands
    well, it wasn't limited to World War II, if that's what you mean, but if you contention is "declare war and it doesn't count," can you see the flaw in this?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all white die it's only right
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do they feel abouts us blacks that are "still" asking for our rights? I'll let my response mirror theirs.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bumped because the paradigm hella changed.