kia like kesha from new jack city

rock a bye baby!!!

tumblr_ntcv5060Sl1ts7h75o1_400.gif
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Kai wrote: »
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    maan @kai still modding after 3 years??? gtfoh give that ? to somebody reason #1353646 this place is a ?

Well if it's so bad you can gtfoh then. New rule, anyone that complains about how ? it is here is getting banned.

Watch, I'll bet he comes back after I unban him, but it's so ? here huh? Y'all sound like domestic violence victims who like the abuse. It's so bad here, but you HAVE to stay huh?

DO ME NEXT Omega_KAI aka princess pink nipples

@Kia

Is this true? If so, im highly disappointed in you...

Sir, I'm African, how could I have pink nipples?

So is this woman

425_charlize_theron_512919452.jpg

So we gonna need proof.....

I meant ethnically ? . And stop with the creepy requests weirdo

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maan @kai still modding after 3 years??? gtfoh give that ? to somebody reason #1353646 this place is a ?

Well if it's so bad you can gtfoh then. New rule, anyone that complains about how ? it is here is getting banned.

Watch, I'll bet he comes back after I unban him, but it's so ? here huh? Y'all sound like domestic violence victims who like the abuse. It's so bad here, but you HAVE to stay huh?

@Kia

So is this woman

Why i gotta be all that?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Wait so @kai can delete her content but she can't do mine...
  • OmegaConflict
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Wait so @kai can delete her content but she can't do mine...

You know what's hilarious about that, I had a few tabs open on my phone including my page and a spam account I wanted to ban/delete. And ? around and deleted all my content! I need to stop doing ? on autopilot

Still not doing ? for you tho, sorry lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kia

So is this woman

put that ? on block, it's weird
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kia

So is this woman

put that ? on block, it's weird

oqV05.gif
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kai

Can you rename my old account please ma'am?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OmegaConflict
    Purr wrote: »
    Miss you @kai

I miss yall hoes
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    @Kai

Can you rename my old account please ma'am?

No
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't understand, it's not that easy... Her Cd's are in his car
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    I was just informed that there has been a ? walk going on about me behind the scenes for the last month. Apparently posting pictures from instagram is the equivlent of ? and shouldn't be tolerated. So what else yall really hate? This is a place for discussion lets talk about it

@kliiimaxx

CtOlykv.gif

Y6FW1oX.gif

• OmegaConflict
    kliiimaxx wrote: »
    I was just informed that there has been a ? walk going on about me behind the scenes for the last month. Apparently posting pictures from instagram is the equivlent of ? and shouldn't be tolerated. So what else yall really hate? This is a place for discussion lets talk about it

@kliiimaxx

CtOlykv.gif

Y6FW1oX.gif

Fake ass gifs
  • kliiimaxx
    edited November 2016

@kliiimaxx

CtOlykv.gif

Y6FW1oX.gif

Fake ass gifs

@OmegaConflict you ? , you ? ,you ? , you ? MF, You repo man ? , you dutty rass, you ? , you limp wristed crackhead, you ? ass ? , you damn favours ? , you Kodak Black looking MF, you old ass ? , you dry foot ? , you damn dutty rass you, you ? ass MF, you dutty ? you, you ? ? MF, you ? ass queen, you dutty armpit rass hole you, you spread nose ? you, you dutty pink bottom lip sucking on someones ass MF, you dutty pop eye roach, you nasty trashy ? bag, you ? stinking ? ? you, you damn Boondocks living ass ? , you ? sucking garbage bag you, you nasty trashy ? , you ? bag ? eating grease

And you can get that church queen @gns which cosigns you, to sit his wabba head ass up next to you, and HOPE that you can get you some ? , 'cause he won't.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well got damn man!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kliiimaxx

CtOlykv.gif

Y6FW1oX.gif

Fake ass gifs

@OmegaConflict you ? , you ? ,you ? , you ? MF, You repo man ? , you dutty rass, you ? , you limp wristed crackhead, you ? ass ? , you damn favours ? , you Kodak Black looking MF, you old ass ? , you dry foot ? , you damn dutty rass you, you ? ass MF, you dutty ? you, you ? ? MF, you ? ass queen, you dutty armpit rass hole you, you spread nose ? you, you dutty pink bottom lip sucking on someones ass MF, you dutty pop eye roach, you nasty trashy ? bag, you ? stinking ? ? you, you damn Boondocks living ass ? , you ? sucking garbage bag you, you nasty trashy ? , you ? bag ? eating grease

And you can get that church queen @gns which cosigns you, to sit his wabba head ass up next to you, and HOPE that you can get you some ? , 'cause he won't.

Shut up with your stupid rant, stupid face
    giphy.gif
    No one cares @kliiimaxx
  • kliiimaxx
    gns wrote: »

@kliiimaxx

CtOlykv.gif

Y6FW1oX.gif

Fake ass gifs

Shut up with your stupid rant, stupid face
    giphy.gif
    No one cares @kliiimaxx

raw
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is kliiimaxx?
  • OmegaConflict
    AP21 wrote: »
    who is kliiimaxx?

You good ?
  • OmegaConflict

@kliiimaxx

CtOlykv.gif

Y6FW1oX.gif

Fake ass gifs

How you type all of that but don't speak English