Anybody still into conspiracy theories?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    lol tell your point of view on the subject then...
    okay:
    you are ok with the official report?
    close enough.
    it was bin laden ?
    pretty sure he didn't do it himself.
    jet fuel caused the buildings to go down?
    pretty sure some plane crashes and fires also played a role.
    that was a real plane that crashed into the building without losing speed while dissapearing in the building with zero debris from the plane falling onto the streets?
    well, it didn't crash "without losing speed" while "disappearing" with "zero debris," so you tell me what answer you think you're getting here.
    thats what you believe happened?
    you know what really happened? you find the world scary and mysterious and you realized CONSPIRACY THEORIES make you feel warm and safe. peace.

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    lol tell your point of view on the subject then...
    okay:
    you are ok with the official report?
    close enough.
    it was bin laden ?
    pretty sure he didn't do it himself.
    jet fuel caused the buildings to go down?
    pretty sure some plane crashes and fires also played a role.
    that was a real plane that crashed into the building without losing speed while dissapearing in the building with zero debris from the plane falling onto the streets?
    well, it didn't crash "without losing speed" while "disappearing" with "zero debris," so you tell me what answer you think you're getting here.
    thats what you believe happened?
    you know what really happened? you find the world scary and mysterious and you realized CONSPIRACY THEORIES make you feel warm and safe. peace.

lol you are either dumb or a shill if you believe the official version, its been debunked ,doubting the "no plane theory " is one thing ,but believing the buildings went down the way it did (including building 7 that did not even get hit by no airplanes) because of the crash and fire is totally stupid ,but trust me ,the way you go about it ,you know exactly what happened you are just a shill ,you know the truth...
  • janklow
    Options
    lol you are either dumb or a shill if you believe the official version
    wait, what did i say again?

"close enough."

hmmm, seems to allow some leeway
    its been debunked
    nope
    (including building 7 that did not even get hit by no airplanes)
    yeah, likely your building 7 conspiracy theories have been debunked
    you know exactly what happened you are just a shill ,you know the truth...
    see, this is why i have no respect for you ignorant conspiracy theory people: everything should be questioned... unless it's YOUR belief. grow up.

• Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    lol you are either dumb or a shill if you believe the official version
    wait, what did i say again?

"close enough."

hmmm, seems to allow some leeway
    its been debunked
    nope
    (including building 7 that did not even get hit by no airplanes)
    yeah, likely your building 7 conspiracy theories have been debunked
    you know exactly what happened you are just a shill ,you know the truth...
    see, this is why i have no respect for you ignorant conspiracy theory people: everything should be questioned... unless it's YOUR belief. grow up.

you NEVER gave no arguments to explain how the official version is realistic OR gave a argument to prove my theory is false ...all you do is dismiss ,dismiss and dismiss and talk ? ...you brought no facts or explanation or said anything that would contribute to an inteligent discussion ,I showed multiple videos with detailed explanations on why its not possible ,fom diferent kinds of people ,with exemples and graphics etc...all you do is dismiss everyting like anybody who thinks outside the box and explore other explanations is just crazy ,you aint said nothing inteligent NOTHING lol

I guess all those certified engineers are stupid too right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
  • Ether44mag
    edited October 2016
    Options
    if you still doubt that it was a planned explosion after this!!...or at least admit that it makes alot of sense ,you a troll...real footage from the news and testimonies of people who were there talking about all the explosions

theres even footage of when they built the towers and engineers explaining what would happen if a plane hit them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxXAC3m1eQ
  • Ether44mag
    Options
  • janklow
    Options
    you NEVER gave no arguments to explain how the official version is realistic-
    nothing unrealistic about "people hijacked planes, crashed them into buildings, and events proceeded from there." your actual complaint is that reality scares you.
    -OR gave a argument to prove my theory is false
    well, no, i said your sources are ? and what you're describing literally did not happen.
    ...all you do is dismiss ,dismiss and dismiss and talk ? ...
    please, you're summing up your own posts. so either come to terms with that or shut the ? up already with this whining.
    again, this is your argument: when engineers say something you think supports you, they're legit; when they don't, you mysteriously don't care what they have to say. for example, you mentioned Judy Wood in the video, but you don't want to acknowledge that other engineers are like "no, she's wrong."
  • janklow
    Options
    hey @janklow admit it you are a shill lol
    still waiting for you to admit you're a crybaby whose argument for pages has been name-calling.

• Ether44mag
    Options
    you NEVER gave no arguments to explain how the official version is realistic-
    nothing unrealistic about "people hijacked planes, crashed them into buildings, and events proceeded from there." your actual complaint is that reality scares you.
    -OR gave a argument to prove my theory is false
    well, no, i said your sources are ? and what you're describing literally did not happen.
    ...all you do is dismiss ,dismiss and dismiss and talk ? ...
    please, you're summing up your own posts. so either come to terms with that or shut the ? up already with this whining.
    again, this is your argument: when engineers say something you think supports you, they're legit; when they don't, you mysteriously don't care what they have to say. for example, you mentioned Judy Wood in the video, but you don't want to acknowledge that other engineers are like "no, she's wrong."

I sized you up bro lol... its ok we can stop arguing now seem you have total faith in the government good for you
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was knocked out of the air by aliens when the passengers discovered the E.T.s on board. Knowing that humanity at large wasn't ready, nor could we handle a first contact at this time. The aliens were beamed off of the flight and subsequently the aircraft was destroyed. How else do you explain an entire muthafuckin' airplane coming up missing. I also believe the same fate befell EgyptAir Flight 804.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was knocked out of the air by aliens when the passengers discovered the E.T.s on board. Knowing that humanity at large wasn't ready, nor could we handle a first contact at this time. The aliens were beamed off of the flight and subsequently the aircraft was destroyed. How else do you explain an entire muthafuckin' airplane coming up missing. I also believe the same fate befell EgyptAir Flight 804.

I'm assuming you're joking lol.....
  • janklow
    Options
    I sized you up bro lol... its ok we can stop arguing now seem you have total faith in the government good for you
    you've been saying that the entire time and you've never really made a counterpoint to date.

keep clinging to those conspiracy theories to keep you warm at night when you're scared!

• Ether44mag
    Options
    you've been saying that the entire time and you've never really made a counterpoint to date.

keep clinging to those conspiracy theories to keep you warm at night when you're scared!

whatever bro lol
  • janklow
    Options
    whatever bro lol
    such deep thoughts

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do y'all think about Bohemian Grove?
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    What do y'all think about Bohemian Grove?

a secret organisation not worse than catholicism...Image if catholicism was done in secret and you saw a ceremony of people praying to a representation of a man dying on a cross and people saying they eating his flesh and drinkin his blood in a communion...that would sound evil dont you think ? and oh yeah asking people money too for the collection plate...put that setting in a forest and there you go...catholicism is just a popular sect thats it