Adolf Trump's Transition Team Confirms Pick of Racist Senator Jeff Sessions for AG Nomination...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

You are referencing legislation that added acts of violence against LGBT individuals ... to the list of hate crimes.

Hate crimes ... of which LGBT people are more than 2X as likely to experience than black people.

Or specifically, "violent" hate crimes, of which LGBT people are more than 3X as likely to experience than black People.

Damn ... you right bruh, I have no idea why Obama passed that law as President of the Untied States ...

But I know what you're thinking -

WHY DIDNT OBAMA PASS THE SAME LAW FOR BLACK PEOPLE???

Oh wait ...

Hate crime - a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

I guess it already existed ...

$12 million in reparations for Jewish holocaust victims (the ? didn't even happen over here)
    http://rollingout.com/2015/10/07/obama-administration-earmarks-12-million-reparations-holocaust-survivors/

Wow - $12 million!

As a black person, I couldn't be more jealous of that.

That amounts to $92 per survivor!

? - Can you imagine what you would do with all of that compensation? ...

Those over abundant reparations!

You right, man.

I'm sure if Obama worked the miracle of passing a Bill north of $3.5 Billion dollars through Congress to award every African American ...

with $92 ...

That the Black community would be over joyed and enthusiastically singing his praises.

Especially since we don't have any more pressing issues that need addressing in 2016...

You know what's interesting?

I didn't see the word "Mexicans" anywhere in the title or description of that legislation.

What you referenced were Obama's comments on the Supreme Court review of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA); a component of Immigration Reform that prevents children from being deported.

I know - What a horrible piece of legislation.

That Executive Order affects a large pool of ethnic populations - including immigrants from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, the Philippines, India, Korea, China, Ecuador, and Vietnam etc.

You claimed that this represented legislation that Obama "did on behalf of the Mexican community" ...

Even though it was NOT designed specifically for Mexicans.

Freudian slip?

It's almost as if a law can benefit a particular group of people - perhaps more than it helps other groups of people - EVEN if it is not exclusively designed for that one group.

What an interesting concept, indeed.

I wonder, if we were so inclined, if we could also apply that concept to another ethnic group ...

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

You are referencing legislation that added acts of violence against LGBT individuals ... to the list of hate crimes.

Hate crimes ... of which LGBT people are more than 2X as likely to experience than black people.

Or specifically, "violent" hate crimes, of which LGBT people are more than 3X as likely to experience than black People.

Damn ... you right bruh, I have no idea why Obama passed that law as President of the Untied States ...

But I know what you're thinking -

WHY DIDNT OBAMA PASS THE SAME LAW FOR BLACK PEOPLE???

Oh wait ...

Hate crime - a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

I guess it already existed ...

$12 million in reparations for Jewish holocaust victims (the ? didn't even happen over here)
    http://rollingout.com/2015/10/07/obama-administration-earmarks-12-million-reparations-holocaust-survivors/

Wow - $12 million!

As a black person, I couldn't be more jealous of that.

That amounts to $92 per survivor!

? - Can you imagine what you would do with all of that compensation? ...

Those over abundant reparations!

You right, man.

I'm sure if Obama worked the miracle of passing a Bill north of $3.5 Billion dollars through Congress to award every African American ...

with $92 ...

That the Black community would be over joyed and enthusiastically singing his praises.

Especially since we don't have any more pressing issues that need addressing in 2016...

You know what's interesting?

I didn't see the word "Mexicans" anywhere in the title or description of that legislation.

What you referenced were Obama's comments on the Supreme Court review of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA); a component of Immigration Reform that prevents children from being deported.

I know - What a horrible piece of legislation.

That Executive Order affects a large pool of ethnic populations - including immigrants from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, the Philippines, India, Korea, China, Ecuador, and Vietnam etc.

You claimed that this represented legislation that Obama "did on behalf of the Mexican community" ...

Even though it was NOT designed specifically for Mexicans.

Freudian slip?

It's almost as if a law can benefit a particular group of people - perhaps more than it helps other groups of people - EVEN if it is not exclusively designed for that one group.

What an interesting concept, indeed.

I wonder, if we were so inclined, if we could also apply that concept to another ethnic group ...

You asked how he helped specific groups of people and I gave it to you and that was just me researching on a 15 minute break.Post how he has helped black people specifically or are you going to keep making excuses