who do I restore deleted text..

Options
MrSoutCity
MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo @cain1 your help would greatly appreciated. I accidentally deleted gosms pro and my private box got deleted. Is there any way to get them back?

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    Options
    I appreciate it bruh. I was trying to update the pos and I accidentally hit in install
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    I owe u a drink bruh...I got them nudes back :D
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    ok can yall tell me what the hell yall talking about in this ? so i can add it to the solved problems thread?? LOL
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love Cain, he's a great dad.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    if he had pics, then why not just save the pics and hide them with a hiding app? Then you could delete the MMS but still keeps the pics

Most of these apps that hide ? could easily get bypassed. I had my pics saved in one of those apps and when it got updated it lost all the settings. My girl went through my phone and I had to come up with some ? lie that she claimes she believed.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    if he had pics, then why not just save the pics and hide them with a hiding app? Then you could delete the MMS but still keeps the pics

Most of these apps that hide ? could easily get bypassed. I had my pics saved in one of those apps and when it got updated it lost all the settings. My girl went through my phone and I had to come up with some ? lie that she claimes she believed.

you tried "hide it pro"?

one of the best ones out

I am gonna check it out
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »

you tried "hide it pro"?

one of the best ones out

Hide it Pro is the ? and it looks an ordinary volume and bass control app at first glance. Got all my good ? his in that app

I feel stupid as ? now. I had this app before but did not check for instructions. Then I deleted it because I didn't want another volume control. .
  • awab
    awab Members Posts: 1
    Options
    same problem plz help me
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options