Racist Trump Supporter Cries Discrimination,Calls Black Workers ‘Animals’ in Grocery Store Rant...

Options
2»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ? 's entitlement level was on 1000.

She ain't normal at all. ? was lying real easily too - got on the phone with 911 and started making up ? .

Seen a different video where she actually said the ? about Trump - didn't appear that anybody asked her either.

? ? indeed.

This another video that had me rolling today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkSpnP_kwqc

1...Ole girl had a phat azzz...smash

2...lol @ no one getting outta the line

3...Ole girl had a phat azzz

4...Smh @ the white dude coming in and gesturing the guy lower his voice.

5...Lol @ the back & forth "MOVE ME!" exchange

6...Ole girl had a phat boonkie...I would've creepsetted.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michaels lol.

Guess she was in there buying her deplorable basket.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A white rant wouldn't be complete without name dropping a call to corporate

...or threatening to call their lawyer to sue.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Yet people call me crazy when I tell them white women are the most vile and racist segment of American society.

People do not understand this, white supremacy is strengthen by white women not white men. They are the vehicles but the cultural manufacturing is done. Culture is manufacture by women period.

But........according to @desertrain10..........they're victims of white male patriarchy as well.

wzofdrslnsdg.gif
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's the same woman? She off her meds
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

She ain't normal at all. ? was lying real easily too - got on the phone with 911 and started making up ? .

Seen a different video where she actually said the ? about Trump - didn't appear that anybody asked her either.

? ? indeed.

Fun Fact:

I always step in front of my basket when I get to the register so that people don't get too close.

Don't know why, but I can tell that it bothers some people when I look back at them while they're standing in line behind me.
  • 7figz
    edited November 2016
    Options

That's the same woman? She off her meds

Yeah, looks like it happened earlier - probably summertime, she even says some of the same ? .

She gotta be ? .

• 7figz
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

? ? indeed.

Fun Fact:

I always step in front of my basket when I get to my register so that people don't get too close.

Don't know why, but I can tell that bothers some people when I look back at them while they're standing behind me in line.

Yeah, old boy was too close. That little hillbilly ? wasn't havin' it.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

? ? indeed.

Fun Fact:

I always step in front of my basket when I get to my register so that people don't get too close.

Don't know why, but I can tell that bothers some people when I look back at them while they're standing behind me in line.

Yeah, old boy was too close. That little hillbilly ? wasn't havin' it.

That video was wild. I'm a person who checks people about that personal space ? . There is no reason for a stranger in most cases to be to damn close to me. If I feel they are I say something.

The ? that makes this video wild to me is if dude was standing that close the who time and she got mad when it was time to pay I see why dude got mad.

Now if that man got that close once she was about to pay I can see why she got mad and wanted her space to put in her pin # without that ? standing all over her back.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like when I'm chekxing out at register and the cashier is hand me my receipt and change. I have to put up my change first then put my wallet in pocket then grab the bags which is only like 5-8 second wait but she already ringing up the next person in line and they all up on me. These mfs better wait
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was wild funny to me that she was so upset about the white broad recording not feeling her white tempter tantrum
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when shes on the phone with teh cops she was deadass about to say she was assaulted wow
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not about all this cursing and aggressiveness

I'm walking away

Unless, the person there is trying to assault me, these interactions are a quick 10 second interactions

Yet, people get in their feelings and things escalate to some other ?

And next thing you know, you catch a case/charge

and you lose money

Over a situation, that you could easily could have walked away from
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options