Rza a full on fuckboi nowadays hurt my heart to say it but it's facts
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U-? isn't the first Wu-Tang member to sue RZA
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this is Rza's karma for trying to help Ms. Banks' nutty ass instead of paying the ? his gwap. Damn you Bobby!!!
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    U-? isn't the first Wu-Tang member to sue RZA

I did some research actually u ? sued rza back in 2008 aswell

SHARE TWEET
    Raekwon Discusses Beef Within Wu-Tang Clan
    Raekwon discusses drama within Wu-Tang Clan, dating back to the creation of the crew, and specifically, U-? suing RZA.
    Posted by Rose Lilah, Jan 25, 2013 at 02:55pm

Wu-Tang Clan has had its ups and downs like any group will, especially with a diverse crew that has so many members, there are bound to be fights and bitterness towards each other at some point. Raekwon has spoken on the drama within the Clan before, and now with Vlad TV he opens up more about the going-ons within the crew.

Rae explained how beefs could have formed at the very start of Wu-Tang's formation, since everyone was from different spots around the city. He reveals how RZA overcame this as well.

"When you dealin' with a cat like RZA, who got family all over and relationships," Raekwon explained, "RZA was over here, over there, so he pretty much knew everybody, but at the same time the people that he knew probably wasn't fond of us same time neither 'cause they didn't grow up with us. It's the same typical ? if you go to the hood and you go ten blocks away, ? don't know you, ? don't ? with you, ? will gun you if they feel like you in the way, so we always stayed on our side."

Raekwon continued to discuss the formation of Wu-Tang, "So when RZA formed this alliance, the names that was brought to the table, it was definitely spoken on, like, 'yo, I don't really ? with Ghost, he's a crook,' we tell it how it is, you know what I mean, but that doesn't mean he wasn't talented, and he wasn't a man of respect. But when RZA was the middle guy, it was almost like he did a Gotti move, he brought all the families to the table, and made ? make amends,due to the fact of how we gon' move forward and get this money."

The Chef also spoke on U-? suing RZA back in 2008, "I looked at it like it was real. Like yo, it's business man. Don't take friendship and humbleness outta pocket because we doin' business. So at the end of the day, yeah, RZA was on the chopping board, a lot of ? was like, 'yo, ? that, I'ma deal with it this way,' other ? coulda felt like this or whatever, but more importantly, ? got to the bottom of what they needed to."
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sue Tang Clan
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rza Robbin his guts like baby and puff but since it's wu the venom from folk ain't the same. He put ugod money in the wu bushes
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RZA should be suing U ? for the amount of poo pie verses he spit over all those RZA classic Beats in my opinion b !
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U-? was trash.. always thought he was a
    add on in the group because he was fam... you know, like Jungle was with Nas..
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golden arms my fourth best out the crew
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    U-? was trash.. always thought he was a
    add on in the group because he was fam... you know, like Jungle was with Nas..

It dosen't matter..RZA should give him his money.

He is a fraud
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen a check in 7 years?

Damn
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aren't enough blank cds in the world to hold $2.5 million worth of U-? raps.