Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Who is this guy?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich is nice for the lane he's in
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is sad,
    he look like a little kid strung out on drugs in this interview..

Vlad exploiting the ? out of black people..
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replace the world intimidated with the word offended to what they are doing to the culuture
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you ain't ? when Jaden ? Smith can murder you on your own song.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, he can't even string a sentence together. Them drugs got him down bad. Junkie stunt.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    No. Old rappers are disgusted that mushmouthed, illiterate ? like him are ? up the artform.

No one said you had to be nice to make it, but they actually take pride in being trash lyrically. There's something fundamentally wrong, here.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Not watching video but I agree with the basic sentiment. It could be pretty much any field. Boxing or something. When the older ones start "downing" the younger ones talkin bout "in my day..." and "these youngsters today..." and all that ya know what it is. I always think you shouldnt even have time to hate on em If people like it and its whats poppin today.Its simple if they so bad then do better. So in that sense he right on they intimidated cause they cant compete so they feel some type of way. Thats why a lot of em dont even go there sayin none of that. It looks bad like oh he mad.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not watching video but I agree with the basic sentiment. It could be pretty much any field. Boxing or something. When the older ones start "downing" the younger ones talkin bout "in my day..." and "these youngsters today..." and all that ya know what it is. I always think you shouldnt even have time to hate on em If people like it and its whats poppin today.Its simple if they so bad then do better. So in that sense he right on they intimidated cause they cant compete so they feel some type of way. Thats why a lot of em dont even go there sayin none of that. It looks bad like oh he mad.

Man ?

? is depper than he just young gtfoh he ain't saying nothing different Tha some of these so called old rappers are saying it's just massively dumbed down foh with the ? .rap has always been about who had the best talent for the most part that's why ? always made a comparison of themselves to sports stars

Mumbling incompetent 2nd grade bars is not a style or an art form it's jacking another ? style for one and to cloak the fact that your a talentless hacks

That some sad ? b foreal a bunch of Cornball ? jack one ? style and now it's an art form an craft? How is that even possible

Future himslef the father of this ? is 100 more competent in song writing and bars compared to his kids
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're white though. You and your opinion don't matter.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tazmanian Devil birthed all them ? . The gibber jabber rapper.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

shut your ? up
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Future himslef the father of this ? is 100 more competent in song writing and bars compared to his kids

Future a mumble mouth autotune garbage rapper too. No passes for his whack ass either...
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

ODB is the father of Future's style imo...