For anybody who wants to grow in the wisdom and knowledge of the Lord.......

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I recommend that you start listening to the Thru The Bible Radio Program by Dr. Jay Vernon McGee.
"Thru the Bible is a 30-minute Bible study radio program that takes the listener through the entire Bible in just 5 years, going back and forth between the Old and New Testaments. This Bible study program has been aired on radio stations in the U.S. since 1967, and is now being aired in over 200 countries around the globe." Ttb.org

http://www.thruthebible.org/site/c.irLMKXPGLsF/b.4104237/k.A5AC/US_Radio_Listing/apps/kb/cs/contactsearch.asp

Here is a link to the broadcast map. Click on the state in which you live to find out what station and at what time the program airs. I highly recommend this program as a study tool to deepen your understanding of the word of ? . The TTB.Org site also has downloads and podcasts of broadcasts. It's a treasure of information. ? anointed Dr. McGeee to expound the word of ? in a very understandable way. My prayer is that for those who seek wisdom, ? will put the desire in your heart to seek His kingdom through any and all available means. May the hearts of those who want eternal life be pricked and consumed with a yearning need to know ? and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask all these things in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

WHERE CAN WISDOM BE FOUND?

12But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
13Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.
14The depth saith, It is not in me: and the sea saith, It is not with me.
15It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof.
16It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire.
17The gold and the crystal cannot equal it: and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold.
18No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
19The topaz of Ethiopia shall not equal it, neither shall it be valued with pure gold.
20Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?
21Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air.
22Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.
23? understandeth the way thereof, and he knoweth the place thereof.
24For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;
25To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure.
26When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:
27Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.
28And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Job 28:12-28

Comments

• TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Its in the gospel

The_Gospel_of_the_Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg

Study it!

"On the first day, the Flying Spaghetti Monster separated the water from the heavens; on the second, because He could not tread water for long and had grown tired of flying, He created the land—complemented by a beer volcano. Satisfied, the Flying Spaghetti Monster overindulged in beer from the beer volcano and woke up hungover. Between drunken nights and clumsy afternoons, the Flying Spaghetti Monster produced seas and land (for a second time, accidentally, because he forgot that he created it the day before) along with Heaven and a midget, which he named Man. Man and an equally short woman lived happily in the Olive Garden of Eden for some time until the Flying Spaghetti Monster caused a global flood in a cooking accident.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6

IMG_2388.jpg

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    IMG_2388.jpg

I gave you an offer to watch some videos and this is the best you can come up? I mean no wonder your.....Ahhh......whatever. The proof is in the pudding.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i gave you an offer to watch some videos and this is the best you can come up? I mean no wonder your.....ahhh......whatever. The proof is in the pudding.

thanks for the thread... I was drivin on my way to work this mornin and was thinkin, how can i get closer to ? .... Preshate cha bruh
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2010
    thanks for the thread... I was drivin on my way to work this mornin and was thinkin, how can i get closer to ? .... Preshate cha bruh

Praise ? my brother in Christ. Just look at ? work. What an awesome ? we serve!

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
    Isaiah 55:11
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
    Oh dear brother, I have transgressed into the realm of sin, and at present I am wollowing in the abyss of slew-footed demons and ferocious golliwogs.

Please give me a scripture that will bring me back to Jesus, the blood of the lamb, and the saving graces of the lord.

Please help me brother.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    I gave you an offer to watch some videos and this is the best you can come up? I mean no wonder your.....Ahhh......whatever. The proof is in the pudding.

very christian like of you.

i will watch your vids when i have time. But anybody can pull a video from youtube saying just about anything.

that doesnt prove anything. you of all people should know that. I use to watch on site and disect yalls damn videos only to realize they are biased opinions..

funny how of all the times people act your drug habits, I never did yet you attack my previous religious beliefs every chance you get.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    DoUwantto.

My man, I feel your sincerity, but you got to step your post game up. It's insulting to post some scriptures and video for people who don't believe and expect that to hit the mark.

My grandfather took me fishing and told me you can't put what you like on the bait.You got to put what the fish like. You have to go to where they are to bring them where you are at.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010

now i know your an alias
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Bump. The Bible Bus is currently in the book of Jonah. Get on board and enjoy the ride!

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/listen/
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    i praise the lord who is a zombie and i shall drink his blood and eat his body on sunday, ohhh wait its all a story based on an older story which was based on an older story, but its still all storys, i praise mother nature, that is all
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    The link re-directs me to a satantist blog. Its over for me huh? Jesus wont even let me try to listen to his fathers/his word.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I prefer the tales of the Flying Spaghetti Monster instead.....makes more sense than the Bible.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010

Get on board the Bible Bus! Currently seating passengers in the book of 1 John.

:::WARNING:::

Before boarding prepare to be overwhelmed with wisdom, knowledge, and instruction. ? bless!

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    can I go? Please?
    I posted the link so that you can go. Listen to the broadcast and chime in with your thoughts. ? bless.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I posted the link so that you can go. Listen to the broadcast and chime in with your thoughts. ? bless.

Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I listened briefly, and......it sucked. Horribly. Sorry. Step your logic and reason game up, the Bible is no more real than a coloring book. What makes the Bible more real than the Koran or my own made up religion, The Worship of My Lovely Black ? ??

Both were made up by people with no real evidence either way, but I can see my ? ? , so I'll choose to worhip that.....no ? . I can't see your Jesus anywhere, and he damn sure ain't coming back from the dead. It's been 2,000 years, when's this brass colored ? going to come back?
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    You should tell people who care.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2010
    The Bible Bus has departed the New Testament and is currently heading along a prophetic path in the Old Testament book of Micah! A day is coming when all men will beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks because mankind will learn war no more. Give glory to ? and enter into His rest!

"1But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the ? of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    3And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
    4But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it."

Micah 4:1-4

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Get on board the Bible Bus! Currently seating passengers in the book of 1 John.

:::WARNING:::

Before boarding prepare to be overwhelmed with wisdom, knowledge, and instruction. ? bless!

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17

Atleast you gave us a warning this time lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited July 2010
    I missed the bus when is the next stop? Where is the final stop? If I get on the bus but decide to get off early because of the fat ? in the back stinkin the ? up am I allowed a new bus? What if the bus catches fire can I use the escape door on the back or do we wait for ? to make the fire go away? What if we hit and ? a deer? Would that make ? angry at the bus driver?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited July 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »

Adult swim need to hire these boys for a hiphop cartoon. This ? is classic material.