Options
2»

Comments

• Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Did that make you want to serial ? me?

No cause its a story i wrote. But im use to the critics, writing is my hobby and im going to keep at it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello. I was a normal child, but normal is relative so who am I to make that call. It was all so spontaneous. Everyone in the school was whispering rumors to one another as I walked to classes. When I reached adult hood I landed a successful job and had plenty of money to obtain the tools I had always dreamed of using on my victims. Years went by and I targeted another twelve victims. About a week after I killed my final victim, I met a girl that I ended up falling in love with. After we had been together for a few years I decided to tell her about my past. One night I brought her with me on what she thought was a date. Right now she's kept in my basement.

I've always found in interesting that if you take the first sentence of long posts with paragraphs, a lot of times it still makes sense as a story....weird.

The story has a creepy factor tho, cuz it would be funny if people didn't believe someone was a serial killer even if they told them.

• Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options
    Hello. I was a normal child, but normal is relative so who am I to make that call. It was all so spontaneous. Everyone in the school was whispering rumors to one another as I walked to classes. When I reached adult hood I landed a successful job and had plenty of money to obtain the tools I had always dreamed of using on my victims. Years went by and I targeted another twelve victims. About a week after I killed my final victim, I met a girl that I ended up falling in love with. After we had been together for a few years I decided to tell her about my past. One night I brought her with me on what she thought was a date. Right now she's kept in my basement.

I've always found in interesting that if you take the first sentence of long posts with paragraphs, a lot of times it still makes sense as a story....weird.

The story has a creepy factor tho, cuz it would be funny if people didn't believe someone was a serial killer even if they told them.

Im glad someone appreciates the creep factor i put into this. Cause anyone could be a serial killer
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S =PR and stew
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell you what ? this weed is fiyah and it's killing my brain cells right now

? ya self next

clever........ did you think of that by yourself?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats your endgame? want to be a published author?
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    whats your endgame? want to be a published author?

Nah im a nurse studying to be a doctor maybe purse being a surgeon. This is just a hobby like i posted earlier im a big horror fan and in school literature was my best subject. I just love telling stories.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I didn't realize so many of you weren't horror fans. My apologies, alittle background on myself I'm a horror fanatic i read stephen king's cujo when i was young and been a horror fan ever since. Most of the movies i watch or books i read are horror and i write horror stories in my spare time. A few of them have even ended up on BeBusta's YouTube channel....i figured yall might enjoy a old story i wrote but seeing the feed back makes me realize i was wrong i won't make a thread like this again mybad.

? these dumb ? . Do you fam. Make these threads.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15135816_1720116044973369_7558145743637509490_n.jpg?oh=b5cdc8f10c6cc549dd3dd066a44a690e&oe=588B4E0F[/img]

These Max aliases aren't funny.

Random
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Pics or it didnt happen.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The woman shoved a variety of pills down my throat hastily as if it was my last meal.. I swallowed them with a bit of warm water and stared into her cold ice blue eyes she whispered in my ear everything was going to be fine and just relax. The room suddenly fell into a haze my mind grew discombobulated As I was lifted and walked with a drunkin slumber into another room... I was greeted by 2 other mysterious ppl dressed in all white..this room was lit up....walls white with a few pics that were fuzzy. The light made my drunkin state worse but I was calm and relaxed..the woman pushed me against a cold metal step then lowerd me onto a bed....

To be continued
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The words were too perfect to be the true story of an ic poster. There werent any errors and the sentences were well calculated. I have read horror stories but it aint my thing. props to dean koontz. In a way, if i really think about it, i can pin point the inspiration down to the book.

It's not creepy, but, it shows talent. Thats what its all about, at the end of the day. This thread is old, but it hasnt made it to page 2 yet, so thats why im commenting. If the girl is still alive, she needs to catch a case of stockholm syndrome. Gain that trust, prove it, and assist in a murder. But then, take it too far and let the tables turn. Get a family member. She should use his stories and start leaking the locations of the bodies, slowly. Let it lead to him, who is tied up in the basement, missing a toe or two, and she vacates the premises. There is your opening for the sequel.

That one's for free. Im full of creativity because the darkside force is strong with this one...

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh I liked it. I'm big into horror tho. Some of y'all a lil sensitive.