LADIES OF IC: NAME A FEW THINGS THE GUYS DO HERE THAT YALL ABSOLUTELY HATE

Options
14567810»

Comments

• sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @OmegaConflict bleeds all over the forum and can't contain his emotions. I think it's a sign of lack of love and attention from his childhood. He really needs a motherly figure to take him under her wing.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @OmegaConflict bleeds all over the forum and can't contain his emotions. I think it's a sign of lack of love and attention from his childhood. He really needs a motherly figure to take him under her wing.

Come here so I can beer ? in your face
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is that what your mom used to say to you? you don't have to hurt anymore.
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options

^^^Exactly

@OmegaConflict Why must you CONSTANTLY, look come here ? , come here M.F, I got something to tell yooooooou.

You washed up ya gone, ain't no mo' life in ya ? . Stick a fork up your ass, then maybe su'um good would come out of it. 'Cause ever since you been on the I.C, guess what? You been no good, you been talking no good, you been acting no good, ain't don't you know no good. Heeeeeyyyyyyyy, you M.F, you.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kliiimaxx wrote: »

^^^Exactly

@OmegaConflict Why must you CONSTANTLY, look come here ? , come here M.F, I got something to tell yooooooou.

You washed up ya gone, ain't no mo' life in ya ? . Stick a fork up your ass, then maybe su'um good would come out of it. 'Cause ever since you been on the I.C, guess what? You been no good, you been talking no good, you been acting no good, ain't don't you know no good. Heeeeeyyyyyyyy, you M.F, you.

Dont sing to me I hate when you do that. ? all this talking post your address
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why I stay out of these kind of threads
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict be having y'all showing your ? nh
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict be having y'all showing your ? nh

Yet she stay ducking the fade more than a ? who dont trust his barber anymore

Yall deserve ? ? like him