SMH@ WWE's blatant coonism

iamkang
iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Why the fucc does all the ? ass guest host, get grouped up wit the ? wrestlers.

Shaq-Cryme Tyme
Flava Flav-K Kwik

*? blaccs are not included in this rant*

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    please explain how just putting the black folks together is cooning. Ok, flavor Flav is most def a ? , but explain how just putting the ? together in a room is cooning.Is it "crackering" when they put the white people together?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    dont forget al sharpton swooning over white women
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    it's the same reason why they always have the two fledgling black wrestlers who's going nowhere partner up

it's the same reason why they always have the black wrestlers talk jive and use urban slang, dancin' and ? like that

there's racism in wrestling, always have been and always will be. Remember the Mexicools? Damn Mexicans ridin' out on John Deer rider mowers and wearing the 1-pc Dickie worksuits, holdin leaf blowers and paint brushes. When I saw that, I was like WTF...
  • iamkang
    edited May 2010
    Shout out to my dog farooq who broke out from the blacc power coonery bestowed upon him
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Aint nuttin coonery about pairing black celebrities with black wrestlers. The only non black wrestler that could vibe off Flav would be Cena and they're trying to erase the "hip hop Cena" from the minds of the fans, so it's fitting that they put Flav with Killings.
  • iamkang
    edited May 2010
    So you mean they couldnt put shaq wit anybody else on the whole fuccin roster ? ?

and yea flava flav wit ? ass no drawin, not givin a title shot ass k kwik...

I would see if k kwik was on the rise again or somethin within the company, but they just but both of them ? of up there cause they look like father and son
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    MVP and JTG team up on Smackdown this week and them ? supposedly was over at the taping... I know WWE is building the new Cryme Tyme already....

MVP should stick to his beef with the Straight Edge Society... MVP vs Punk would be a great feud to me.
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Mally_G wrote: »
    it's the same reason why they always have the two fledgling black wrestlers who's going nowhere partner up

it's the same reason why they always have the black wrestlers talk jive and use urban slang, dancin' and ? like that

there's racism in wrestling, always have been and always will be. Remember the Mexicools? Damn Mexicans ridin' out on John Deer rider mowers and wearing the 1-pc Dickie worksuits, holdin leaf blowers and paint brushes. When I saw that, I was like WTF...

LMAO!!! Yea, that was pretty f'up, though.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    When cryme tyme first came out I was like damn not this ? again.....one pants leg up with a red flag on it smh.....wtf is the word of the day ? ? ? was wack I'm glad they broke up
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the 500th time, Swann has nothing to do with the WWE. That's the same gimmick he had down in the indies that he put together on his own.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doesn't make him any less coonish
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And ? new day they on some dumb ?