edited December 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

This goes to show you how people get so easily distracted from the issues they really should be addressing.

This old wack ass movie been trending on twitter cause liberal ? are boo hooing about the actions of an actor that's been worm food since before smartphones existed.

Yet as usual they just ignore present day atrocities. This is why they're all jokes.

Or maybe because the director just had a clip leak where he admitted what actually happened....nobody is ignoring anything happening now. I swear some of ya'll really think it's impossible to be aware of multiple issues at once
    Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

This goes to show you how people get so easily distracted from the issues they really should be addressing.

This old wack ass movie been trending on twitter cause liberal ? are boo hooing about the actions of an actor that's been worm food since before smartphones existed.

Yet as usual they just ignore present day atrocities. This is why they're all jokes.

Or maybe because the director just had a clip leak where he admitted what actually happened....nobody is ignoring anything happening now. I swear some of ya'll really think it's impossible to be aware of multiple issues at once

Bruh any relevance to this issue died with Marlon Brando. Yes ok address the clip but giving a moot event more than 24 hours of burn all over Twitter top 20 trends l but forgettting the Walter Scott murder trial issue and having it drop after 2 hrs makes it seems like priorities sure are ? .

Who has forgotten the Walter Scott murder trial? Nobody has forgotten it. There was no new info to report on it over the weekend because they were on recess. Jury goes back today so it will be back in the trending topics since you think that's the only way to show people care or are able to talk about something.

That's not at all what I think but since you're being so condescending and smug about it I will dead this conversation right here and now.

? bless.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me try and clear up this new SJW click bait article thats trending on the net right now. They didnt ? ? her. They changed something in the movie they thought up earlier that morning that wasnt in the script and told her about the new scene right before shooting the scene, which is ? up. So she kinda was pressured into agreeing by the director. But now white feminists are all screaming online how she was ? on film on a movie and no one did anything.

They're also saying that her being a drug addict is all because of that scene in this film. A reach IMO but w/e.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Let me try and clear up this new SJW click bait article thats trending on the net right now. They didnt ? ? her. They changed something in the movie they thought up earlier that morning that wasnt in the script and told her about the new scene right before shooting the scene, which is ? up. So she kinda was pressured into agreeing by the director. But now white feminists are all screaming online how she was ? on film on a movie and no one did anything.

They're also saying that her being a drug addict is all because of that scene in this film. A reach IMO but w/e.

Yea I just did my googles....the articles I read were all saying the ? was simulated. If brando actually penetrated her (which is what the director actually wanted but everybody said no), I would see the problem.

I can see the actress not wanting to be "hey aren't you that girl that got ? in that movie?" for the rest of her life but cmon......
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    This ? legit mad y'all callin his friend ? for doing ? ? cause it's not ? .
    Hilarious.

Nah..... I really don't give a ? , my ? gone for 10 more years. Think I give a ? about what a ? say in a thread?

Based on your numerous posts in here... Yes.

Nah, it's just my nature to at least say somethin when a ? try to get off on me. I don't know how to change my personality after I log in lol.

I'm not gon go full on explainin ? because that would be out of pocket. The crime and the years was too much as it is, but ? it, I ain't editin ya know....People can feel how they feel, have at it, all I ask is the jokes not be corny.

I gave the IC fundamental roast material here, at least be good at wildin out wit it lol.... @kai bobble head ass ain't even bite my head off like she was supposed to. I was kind of expectin it, and she went light.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

Never seen it.

It's trash anyway.

Bruh any relevance to this issue died with Marlon Brando. Yes ok address the clip but giving a moot event more than 24 hours of burn all over Twitter top 20 trends l but forgettting the Walter Scott murder trial issue and having it drop after 2 hrs makes it seems like priorities sure are ? .

Who has forgotten the Walter Scott murder trial? Nobody has forgotten it. There was no new info to report on it over the weekend because they were on recess. Jury goes back today so it will be back in the trending topics since you think that's the only way to show people care or are able to talk about something.

That's not at all what I think but since you're being so condescending and smug about it I will dead this conversation right here and now.

? bless.

If that's not what you meant then why bring up twitter as if it's the measuring tool?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    He should be in prison
    He ? that ? up

She should've reported it
    And this is coming from someone that loves ? scenes

Ultimately tho this falls under white people ? , merican white hoes just voted for a man who grabs ? by the ? ? is on them

Hold on was this comment ever addressed? Wtf is this ? gns?

I blame Miz cuz this ? ain't normal for a black man.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    He should be in prison
    He ? that ? up

Ultimately tho this falls under white people ? , merican white hoes just voted for a man who grabs ? by the ? ? is on them

Hold on was this comment ever addressed? Wtf is this ? gns?

I blame Miz cuz this ? ain't normal for a black man.

There's ? scenes and there's ? scenes...

The one that involved Monica Belucci in Irreversible was quite brutal (? ) and lasted like forever

Irreversible-distrubing-scene.jpg

And then there's...

Pulp Fiction
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? in Irreversible was mad gratuitous.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah... If she would have snitched she would have been the next Linda Lovelace.

? was ? on film too.
    They drugged that girl for most the movie damn near killed her.

now i wont ever watch that again...

thanks kneegah
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip Dilla the ? scene connoisseur
  • AP21
    Options
    i should've read the rest of the thread before i posted my first comment
  • AP21
    Options
    i know nigs be saying some outlandish ? for ? and giggles, but aint no way nigs really using butter as a ? right?

you know what?? dont answer that
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i know nigs be saying some outlandish ? for ? and giggles, but aint no way nigs really using butter as a ? right?

you know what?? dont answer that
    If dudes out here using saran wrap for condoms, better for ? ain't too far fetched.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah... If she would have snitched she would have been the next Linda Lovelace.

? was ? on film too.
    They drugged that girl for most the movie damn near killed her.

Ionno bruh. I seen the actress that starred in the movie on a netflix doc and she didn't say anything about it being ? .

she was high most of the time...she was ok with it.....but it is still ? according to how things are now.

Bruh the actress said she wasn't ok with it...what the hell did you read?

Different actresses breh.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Half of this ? ain't funny, reachin, or low key piling on for attention. Ya'll love a ? witch hunt. Have at it..... Don't be corny though.

Welcome to most of the threads on the IC. Let that ? roll off your shoulders breh. Lols are currency up here.

Watched a documentary on HBO or Showtime about it back in the late 90's.

The one I watched is on netflix. Pretty dope
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just come out (director) sayin' the only bit that was improvised was the butter. The actual ? was in the screenplay from early
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should be in prison
    He ? that ? up

.....bru
    c8de0efebbf4f2a90dcaf1718097b8d4.jpg
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole thread is comedy. Do u know how hard it is trying not to laugh or smileven randomly at work. When bottom said put some hot ? in a ? if he dont give it up I almost bit my tongue. That deserved one of them long LOL''s from sion