Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    1CK1S wrote: »
    There's nothing ? about meeting the next President, it's called a power move. Shout-out to Kanye for making moves, we see you.

Now he needs to focus on making good music again. He's been on a decade long slump.

The next POTUS who's sh-t talked everybody on the campaign trail? the same person who's pretty much using propaganda to help himself, the same person who's bringing in every politician and mogul and CEO who are looked at as traitors or so ? they should be in jail for what they did, the same person who sh-tted on every race and sexual orientation and lit a fire under white supremacist?

Stop it slime! That reeks of ? , ? , and sell out!

What does any of that have to do with the fact that he's still about to be president?

Are black people supposed to hide in a corner for the next 4 years?

Smh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predict a lot of ? , both celebrity and common folk will on some "if u can't beat em, join em" ? for the next 4 years... this is only the beginning
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    no bullshitting or joking, I'm serious hut....

Is there footage, audio, or a published article/interview with Donald saying something negative about black people?

If you don't know by now and can't do your googles there's really no point in anyone pointing it all out here again.

i tried google, nothing comes up, but that doesn't mean he hasn't said anything

I figured y'all might know
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I predict a lot of ? , both celebrity and common folk will on some "if u can't beat em, join em" ? for the next 4 years... this is only the beginning

I would take the over on more ? ? , whining, crying and only doing that for the next four years.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't know much about what you speak. There's orators and there's doers. Find your place
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    R.D. wrote: »

You don't know much about what you speak. There's orators and there's doers. Find your place

Foh ? . If thats how u feel, find the shoe polish and get to shining
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there footage, audio, or a published article/interview with Donald saying something negative about black people?

If you don't know by now and can't do your googles there's really no point in anyone pointing it all out here again.

Apparently you've never heard of the Central Park Five...

nope about to google it now
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All imma say is that ? need to start looking under the surface of some of this ?
  • xxCivicxx
    His programming is complete.

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

Ok so are black people supposed to hide from the next president? Serious question

You're advocating that black people don't acknowledge Trump, which means you cannot complain when Trump does not acknowledge black people(even though you will anyway)

Smh again
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-central-park-five_us_57f7ceafe4b0e655eab3c002
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    There's nothing ? about meeting the next President, it's called a power move. Shout-out to Kanye for making moves, we see you.

Now he needs to focus on making good music again. He's been on a decade long slump.

He also has said he would've voted for him..Ye got that ? fashion line he was crying about and now he thinks racism is dead...? Kanye

Ye never even alluded to racism being dead

Ye a ? , but you people were begging people to vote for Hillary

There are certainly some ? among us

You're right..he said black people should stop focusing on it...which is just as stupid...and what does voting for Hilary have to do with Ye out here acting like he ain't spend the last 5 plus years crying in interviews about how racism is the reason he couldn't get that homeless wear line off the ground but now it's out he's saying to stop focusing on it?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohk, power move huh? Alright, what does this power entail and to whom does it empower?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

The next POTUS who's sh-t talked everybody on the campaign trail? the same person who's pretty much using propaganda to help himself, the same person who's bringing in every politician and mogul and CEO who are looked at as traitors or so ? they should be in jail for what they did, the same person who sh-tted on every race and sexual orientation and lit a fire under white supremacist?

What does any of that have to do with the fact that he's still about to be president?

Smh

Everything because the n-gga fleeced his way to becoming president.

And what the hell does the second line have to do with what I posted above???
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

He also has said he would've voted for him..Ye got that ? fashion line he was crying about and now he thinks racism is dead...? Kanye

Ye never even alluded to racism being dead

Ye a ? , but you people were begging people to vote for Hillary

There are certainly some ? among us

You're right..he said black people should stop focusing on it...which is just as stupid...and what does voting for Hilary have to do with Ye out here acting like he ain't spend the last 5 plus years crying in interviews about how racism is the reason he couldn't get that homeless wear line off the ground but now it's out he's saying to stop focusing on it?

You're too old. I can't save you
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently you've never heard of the Central Park Five...

OR the so-called birther movement.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    "Begging people to vote for Hillary"

Word, where that happened at ?

Most posters I saw were anti-Trump and straight-up admitting to Hillary's flaws, but Trump posters were downplaying / deflecting just about anything negative that was posted about him.

• xxCivicxx

Smh

Everything because the n-gga fleeced his way to becoming president.

And what the hell does the second line have to do with what I posted above???

You're saying that Kanye is a ? for meeting with Trump which makes no sense because he's the next president and he's going to be passing legislation that affects black people

I'm asking you how are black people supposed to interact with the next president of the US if just meeting with him is "cooning"

But you understood my question, you just don't have a logical response
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I would take the over on more ? ? , whining, crying and only doing that for the next four years.

I said it multiple threads there's a segment of black folks that don't want to eliminate the power structure white folks have built but instead envy them and want to be embraced by it. That if you can't beat em join em mentality is a perfect example of it. ? willing to run to the side of Trump and his alt right racist team just to be part of the very establishment y'all claim got their foot on ? necks...that's real dedication to uplifting us right?

The bold is obvious and been a problem for black since we been here. You will never get an argument from me on that.

With that said IMO its going to be more black people ? crying whining and only doing that than there will be black people bucking and fighting that system.

That is my only point.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His programming is complete.

Its a power move, but not for Kanye. Power move for the alt-right/white supremacy construct? Absolutely. This does NOTHING to uplift black people. Nothing. With that being said, we need to place the actions of black celebrities in its proper context. The majority of them are completely out of touch anyway. We all know Kanye's been gone and no its not because he's one some higher level of thought...

Ok so are black people supposed to hide from the next president? Serious question

You're advocating that black people don't acknowledge Trump, which means you cannot complain when Trump does not acknowledge black people(even though you will anyway)

Smh again

I actually agree with this for the most part. Realizing different perspectives, he is the President elect of the country now. And its a good point about black people not being some fringe element not involved. I have no issue with this in and of itself. Hopefully Trump meeting with all kinds of different people is actually not rare. America is a diverse country and like he said he's the President of all Americans it is what it is.