Kanye West has officially gone full-on ? .. Kanye has meeting with Adolf Trump...

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Him meeting with a ? literally days out the crazy house aint beneficial for ?

Apparently kanye and trump bout to heal the black community

Apparently you were there

What did they talk about??
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Him cancelling a meeting is not speculation nor is meeting with a rapper for 15min (who himself said they talked about life) is addressing community issues.

He has time for kanye and Ray Lewis but not his blind trust meeting .

^ not speculation

Him cancelling whatever meeting you're talking about just because he met with Kanye is SPECULATION UNTIL YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE smh

Well given that there was a meeting scheduled and said meeting didn't happen it's being reported by multiple major news outlets on both side that this ? was a purposely distraction...that might be why people think that
  • xxCivicxx
    blackrain wrote: »
    Him cancelling a meeting is not speculation nor is meeting with a rapper for 15min (who himself said they talked about life) is addressing community issues.

^ not speculation

Him cancelling whatever meeting you're talking about just because he met with Kanye is SPECULATION UNTIL YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE smh

Well given that there was a meeting scheduled and said meeting didn't happen it's being reported by multiple major news outlets on both side that this ? was a purposely distraction...that might be why people think that

So you just believe any and everything you're told without thinking for yourself

But I knew that already
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never said he cancelled bc of kanye...I said he used kanye as a cover up the fact that he did cancel the blind trust meeting.

You can't even comprehend what's being discussed.
  • xxCivicxx
    I never said he cancelled bc of kanye...I said he used kanye as a cover up the fact that he did cancel the blind trust meeting.

You can't even comprehend what's being discussed.

Oh really??

So what is it that you are implying here??
    Sion wrote: »
    Some of the posts in this thread really surprised me. Mostly cuz some of you are grown men and much older than me. I get it if you're a fan of the music that's cool, he's a great musician but he's wrong in this aspect.

I'll never get it man, Trump put the KKK in the White House he really elected known members of it and ran an entire campaign on racism. He's extending stop and frisk and is in favour of the death penalty for black people among other things and some of y'all are quick to erase his wrongdoings cuz he met with ? celebrity ? . Man I can't with this thread I just can't....

Cats dont like being held accountable so they dont hold other accountable...

Smh what does this even mean??

It's not hard to figure out. You don't hold people accountable, a general you not specific, so in turn you expect nobody else to hold you accountable as well.

How is meeting with trump not holding him accountable?

"I fell in love with him" - jim brown

"We just talked about life " - koonye

Yeah ....they put his feet to the fire

Trump used these idiots to cover up the fact that he cancelled meetings to adress his conflict of interest with his kids, businesses and the presidency.

So because of 2 quotes that you read, you know without a doubt that the entire meeting was a coverup huh.

You know everything that happened at that meeting huh.

That illogical mental jump makes sense to you huh

Smh pseudo-intellectuals. Actually that's not even pseudo-intellectual. That's extremist emotional zealotry

So what happened at this meeting and why trump cancelled the blind trust meeting?

^ not speculation

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? I just answered that ? ...this is not hard to comprehend.

You tied to the tracks and the idiot train keeps running you over
  • xxCivicxx
    ? I just answered that ? ...this is not hard to comprehend.

You tied to the tracks and the idiot train keeps running you over

I am?

Oh ok
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop talking to that clown
  • xxCivicxx
    Stop talking to that clown

Yeah but you know better than to @ or quote me goofy ?

Another worthless post from you btw

Are you ever not irrelevant??
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

^ not speculation

So you just believe any and everything you're told without thinking for yourself

But I knew that already

What reason would you have to believe otherwise? If you're going to say there was an alternative you need to provide some proof.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeezy wear will be worn by the new Guantanamo prisoners 2017

New Slaves
  • xxCivicxx

^ not speculation

But I knew that already

What reason would you have to believe otherwise? If you're going to say there was an alternative you need to provide some proof.

It's sad and scary that you don't see a problem with the bold

^ not speculation

Both sides?? ? there are no sides in the MSM. They all work together to keep you dumb
  • xxCivicxx
    Why do you ? blindly believe the same people that tell you that unarmed black people that are executed in the street are thugs that deserved to die??

This ? consistently baffles me

So it's only "? the MSM" when they lie on a black person?

It's cool to believe them at all other times??
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you ? blindly believe the same people that tell you that unarmed black people that are executed in the street are thugs that deserved to die??

Ive never seen a major news outlet say anything like this. This is a conclusion some people jump too. Mainstream news often just says "here this happened" and who was involved. It takes discernment just like anything else but its not necessarily bad or wrong. Some sources blatantly lie and have transparent motives. Either way its up to you how you get your news or if at all. Not naively I agree with that.
    I also dont think Kanye meeting the President elect is a bad thing. Not in and of itself nobody knows what happened there to even make a judgement.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But defends a president who wants to ignore DNA evidence and still thinks 5 innocent Black and Latino men should get the death penalty.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah - Because the Main Stream Media is a monolith.

I would love to see a direct quote from EVERY MSM outlet that claims -

"unarmed black people that are executed in the street are thugs that deserved to die??"

I would love to hear how it is impossible for an observer to use critical thinking skills and notice unsubstantiated ? when they see it from ANY source and assess its validity, accordingly.

I would love to see a logical explanation for how vetting, research, citing sources, reporting, and journalistic integrity are worthless and inferior in the face of conspiracy theory circle jerking in the endless chasm of internet blogs; devoid of any barriers, filters, or credible sources of information.

See Reddit
    See 4Chan
    See Pizzagate

This is what happens when you ignore all context and swim in an ocean of logical fallicies.

It becomes literally impossible to identify where the truth ends and ? begins.

• xxCivicxx
    7figz wrote: »
    But defends a president who wants to ignore DNA evidence and still thinks 5 innocent Black and Latino men should get the death penalty.

Smh you seem to have a comprehension problem

Please show me where I have defend trump

Please explain how the bold changes the fact that trump is about to be president of the united states

Why are you being so disingenuous? It's like you're going out of your way to be ignorant and you're deliberately posting lies
  • xxCivicxx
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Yeah - Because the Main Stream Media is a monolith.

I would love to see a direct quote from EVERY MSM outlet that claims -

"unarmed black people that are executed in the street are thugs that deserved to die??"

I would love to hear how it is impossible for an observer to use critical thinking skills and notice unsubstantiated ? when they see it from ANY source and assess its validity, accordingly.

I would love to see a logical explanation for how vetting, research, citing sources, reporting, and journalistic integrity are worthless and inferior in the face of conspiracy theory circle jerking in the endless chasm of internet blogs; devoid of any barriers, filters, or credible sources of information.

See Reddit
    See 4Chan
    See Pizzagate

This is what happens when you ignore all context and swim in an ocean of logical fallicies.

It becomes literally impossible to identify where the truth ends and ? begins.

All MSM is owned by 2-3 corporations

It's a monolith. You just aren't intelligent enough to see it
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Some of the posts in this thread really surprised me. Mostly cuz some of you are grown men and much older than me. I get it if you're a fan of the music that's cool, he's a great musician but he's wrong in this aspect.

I'll never get it man, Trump put the KKK in the White House he really elected known members of it and ran an entire campaign on racism. He's extending stop and frisk and is in favour of the death penalty for black people among other things and some of y'all are quick to erase his wrongdoings cuz he met with ? celebrity ? . Man I can't with this thread I just can't....

Cats dont like being held accountable so they dont hold other accountable...

thats why dogs are the better pet
  • AP21
    im convinced Civixx is a bot at this point

only plausible explanation
  • xxCivicxx
    AP21 wrote: »

It's called supreme binary logic smh

You can't think without your emotions

I can
  • AP21

I can

maybe you need to then

you aint making a lot of sense in like 98% of your posts fam lol
  • xxCivicxx

I can

maybe you need to then

you aint making a lot of sense in like 98% of your posts fam lol

Yet you've been playing the background this whole time and you only came out to make a passive aggressive emotional post that has nothing to do with the topic

Please point out where I'm not making sense thanks. I'll be sure to simplify for you so that you can understand
  • AP21
    in 24 pages (i've read most of them), the people that i've agreed with almost verbatim still haven't been able to sway you. Aint nothing im gonna say thats gon change that fam

wasnt nothing passive aggressive about what i said though