National Gestapo police union calls on Trump to reverse the ‘ban on racial profiling’…

2»

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    "They signing a law to make ? legal, but people getting ? now...why should I be worried"

You could've done much better especially from the ? I've seen you post before.

Try again.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    so cops want to be German Nazis now?

When weren't they? Actually after reading Slavery By Another Name I realized that Himmler and Eichmann'em probably studied America's convict lease system and segregation and were probably inspired by this system to do the same thing to the Jews.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    So in other words the police going to continue to do what they've been doing.

Legal or illegal the police on all levels still racially profiled black people regardless of it being illegal.

I just can't get up in arms about some ? thats BEEN going on just because now they MIGHT get to do it without getting a finger waved in their face to the public telling the police they're wrong but behind closed doors they're told great job.

Racial profiling is as wrong as 2 left shoes but even when it was made illegal they kept doing it and everybody knew it.

So why should I act like this some new ? Trump and his folks is introducing and be all up in arms about it?

I got more important ? to deal with.

So you and people that co-sign this post feel there is no bill a President can sign into law that will deter the police's actions and treatment of black folk??

Interesting.........
  • D. Morgan
    edited December 2016
    a.mann wrote: »

Legal or illegal the police on all levels still racially profiled black people regardless of it being illegal.

I just can't get up in arms about some ? thats BEEN going on just because now they MIGHT get to do it without getting a finger waved in their face to the public telling the police they're wrong but behind closed doors they're told great job.

Racial profiling is as wrong as 2 left shoes but even when it was made illegal they kept doing it and everybody knew it.

So why should I act like this some new ? Trump and his folks is introducing and be all up in arms about it?

So you and people that co-sign this post feel there is no bill a President can sign into law that will deter the police's actions and treatment of black folk??

Interesting.........

I haven't seen one yet. If there is one on the books point me to it.

I have no problems learning or being corrected if I'm wrong and admitting to my error.

To answer your question directly. No I don't think there is a bill the president can sign into law that will deter the police's actions and treatment of black folks.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that really matters is how Trump responds police will always want more power because the police are the lowest form of government and government always wants more power and the lowest of anything will always seek to be more powerful
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

Interesting.........

I have no problems learning or being corrected if I'm wrong and admitting to my error.

To answer your question directly. No I don't think there is a bill the president can sign into law that will deter the police's actions and treatment of black folks.

We need these race soldiers to be punished when they harm black people. That's the only true deterrent for race soldiers.
  • D. Morgan
    5th Letter wrote: »

Interesting.........

We need these race soldiers to be punished when they harm black people. That's the only true deterrent for race soldiers.

That is just a part of the solution that might have an affect to make them think about what they are doing.

But the death penalty ALONE doesn't slow down people from committing murder or offenses that lead to the death penalty.
  • 5th Letter

Interesting.........

That is just a part of the solution that might have an affect to make them think about what they are doing.

But the death penalty ALONE doesn't slow down people from committing murder or offenses that lead to the death penalty.

Nah bruh punishment EVERY TIME they harm black people is the ONLY solution. People commit crimes all the time while knowing the consequences of their actions if/when they're caught. These same race soldiers seem to magically know how to deescalate situations when it involves white folks, but with us the only option is murder. Maybe if they knew they won't get protection for they negligence some of these incidents may decrease.
  • D. Morgan

Interesting.........

Nah bruh punishment EVERY TIME they harm black people is the ONLY solution. People commit crimes all the time while knowing the consequences of their actions if/when they're caught. These same race soldiers seem to magically know how to deescalate situations when it involves white folks, but with us the only option is murder. Maybe if they knew they won't get protection for they negligence some of these incidents may decrease.

You didn't get what I was saying. Yes punishment every time but that alone ain't going to cut it. For the same reason I said in my post and those reasons you repeated in your post even though its saying the exact same thing I said.

The death penalty is a punishment but it doesn't automatically deter someone from committing a crime where they will get the death penalty.

Punishing cops every time also is not going to automatically deter them from committing said crime.

Punishment no matter what the crime is or who commits the crime is only PART of the solution not the ONLY solution to try to deter these people from committing crimes.
  • 5th Letter

Interesting.........

You didn't get what I was saying. Yes punishment every time but that alone ain't going to cut it. For the same reason I said in my post and those reasons you repeated in your post even though its saying the exact same thing I said.

The death penalty is a punishment but it doesn't automatically deter someone from committing a crime where they will get the death penalty.

Punishing cops every time also is not going to automatically deter them from committing said crime.

Punishment no matter what the crime is or who commits the crime is only PART of the solution not the ONLY solution to try to deter these people from committing crimes.

And I answered your point about people still doing crimes by stating that crimes may decrease if they knew they would be punished I never said it would completely eliminate race soldiers harming black people. Now what would be your solution?
  • D. Morgan

Interesting.........

And I answered your point about people still doing crimes by stating that crimes may decrease if they knew they would be punished I never said it would completely eliminate race soldiers harming black people. Now what would be your solution?

Who ever said or alluded to total elimination of said crimes? You nor I did that so I don't know why you even mentioned that.

• 5th Letter

Interesting.........

Who ever said or alluded to total elimination of said crimes? You nor I did that so I don't know why you even mentioned that.

Okay cool, so what are your solutions?
  • D. Morgan

Interesting.........

Okay cool, so what are your solutions?

Truth be told I'm an "eye for an eye" type of person. I honestly know and understand that isn't a feasible option.

I'm 100% in agreement with punishment being part of the solution what else to add on as solutions. I really don't know at the moment.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subjugation is always horrible, but when that Subjugation becomes backed by law it gets worse ten fold

Honestly I hear that and I get that in most cases.

Tell me how you feel stop and frisk will get worse IF it gets signed into law when it never slowed down when it was law that the ? was illegal.

Nationwide
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They signing a law to make ? legal, but people getting ? now...why should I be worried"

Try again.

krf8nl2mdysz.gif
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    But............

"superpredators", yo.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly.

Just cause x happens while x is illegal doesn't mean that it wouldn't be made much worse if it was made legal.

Some of these posters are dumb af.
  • D. Morgan

Try again.

krf8nl2mdysz.gif

This is more like it!! I laughed out loud for real.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackas pushing to be double racist by law?