Survivor Season 33

Options
13»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ok i'm cool with who won but it shouldn't have been a damn blowout. No more pity votes from the jury. That's worse than a bitter vote in my opinion.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Ok i'm cool with who won but it shouldn't have been a damn blowout. No more pity votes from the jury. That's worse than a bitter vote in my opinion.

Of those 3, who would u have voted for?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ken with his only move of the game being the most important move in the whole game

lol

i honestly didnt care who won though

never had a strong feeling for any of them (outside of michaela)

in past seasons i had a clear choice of who i wanted to see win

never this season

not even one to root against

but it was one of the better seasons in terms of gameplay overall -- adam would easily be in the bottom half of winners -- having lost my own mother to cancer i felt sympathy for him losing his mother but his gameplay did not warrant a full sweep of the jury -- he wasnt great and routinely was on the wrong side of voting -- he seems like a really decent guy out of the show -- he works at a homeless shelter -- hes heavily involved in charity and so forth but its something off about him

somethings amiss
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Of those 3, who would u have voted for?

Either Adam or Hannah probably. Maybe Hanna was too under the radar or people had an image of her that they couldn't shake. Like how that lawyer dude gave the credit for her flipping Ken to Adam even though he had nothing to do with it.

All three of them had a decent case for winning I just feel like Adam getting every single vote was a little unfair.

Also I really want to call shenanigans on him just finding a magic idol just laying around.
  • ckfree
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    this is the cast for season 34 which will begin airing in march

all returning players

including 2 from this season (theyve already been voted out)

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast

as interesting as this cast seems on paper im already dreading the possibility of another season with ciera eastin in it

smh

No way Sandra wins 3 times, right?

HELL NO

shes basically going into the show as all stars richard hatch

everyone is going to want to be THE person to gun down the 2 time, never voted out, never voted against winner

while i wanna say she would be lucky to make the jury

i could see them wanting to take her that deep into the game because she would make a great juror and not vote bitterly

oh damn

shes gonna win again
  • ckfree
    Options
    as a trial lawyer chris felt he was above the other losers and had an obligation to instruct them on what needed to be done

you could tell he was so bitter every tribal council

he hated ken who never did anything to him

i dont know why but i bet he doesnt even realize that kind of arrogant pomposity and bossiness was probably a big part of why he was sitting in the jury instead of with the finalists and why lawyers are consistently rated as the most despised profession
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sob story wins ppl over everytime. If I was on jury I would've voted for Adam too. Hannah pretty much got carried to the final 3 then she tried to front like she was making moves. Ken didn't do enough to make a case that his game was better than Adam