What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Daz Dillinger Out Here Sueing Kids Shows Now?

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
IMG_7748.png
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
StewLou_CypherBenjaminELcnsdbyROYALTYKLICHECashmoneyDux

Replies

• supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daz lame wack rapper.
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
    jono
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's true, he should sue.
    photo.jpg
    Soloman_The_Wisednyce215
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they bitin his logo
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno.. if it's the logo I'm thinking of, that's kind of a reach.
    SneakDZAAggieLean.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

wdb904ulh3pc.jpeg
    NCswag
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

wdb904ulh3pc.jpeg

lmao. nah son. you can't copyright a damn paw print. i thought it was gonna at least be inside the same shield emblem with the same colors or something.

daz needs to get sued by half the damn animal kingdom and everybody that tried to write graffiti doing outlines with a fat cap.

StewmosincredibleDarthRozayCashmoneyDux
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, not Paw Patrol. LOL!
    2m4yw6c.png
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    It's funny how niggaz will call Daz wack but y'all don't mind other nigga that rap worse like Rick Ross. I even seen niggaz on this site give the "That's so Raven" Fuck nigga, Orlando Brown props the other day. He don't say nothing that come close to making any sense on some crackhead rap rhetoric and you niggaz couldn't get enough of that goofy ass buster ass snitchified fool. ILLcomunity just can't get taken serious.
    Splackavelli
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Daz is now where near wack wtf, dude has classics, and solo classics at that... At times his flow is crazy skilful, like a continuos barrage of lyrics...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif