Video: Soulja Boy Details Shooting A Thief Multiple Times During An Attempted Home Invasion Robbery.

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in The Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-MZimHiLY
Soulja Boy recently sat down with VladTV to detail what happened when several people broke into his Atlanta mansion following the release of his second album.

He talks about shooting one of the men, even after realizing that he knew him.

"I'm in the studio listening to some beats. All I hear is [a loud noise]. I instantly stopped the music. My partner say 'Who the f*ck in this crib?' Arab passed me the pistol. I look through the door. I see like 3 or 4 n!ggas running through the crib ... all black masks on," Soulja says. "One n!gga run to the front door. I hop out and start shooting. Shot the n!gga. All the n!ggas run out the door. This n!gga [I shot] on the floor. Walked up to this n!gga, take his mask off his head. Looked at him and saw who it was. I'm like, 'Damn.' Shot his ? again. He screaming and ? . I knew who it was."

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2016
    What's the likelihood that Soulja Boy owns/owned a club lol? This dude sounds like he's lying throughout this whole thing. He didn't even know what "inside job" meant lol.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dude straight up out of it
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude straight up out of it

Straight up. I like cracking on SB, but this ? is crying out for help (without knowing it)

We see it time and time again these "celebrities" start acting up, posting all this videos, obvious high out of their minds, end up crashing. SB and Orlando Brown are the next two.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ turning self defense into Murder. Good thing for him nobody takes this junkie seriously.
  • your flyness
    edited December 2016
    Murder has no statute of limitations. He lying.

Just about to say. I just watch the whole thing. If dude died, yea he just self-incriminated, and its not statue on that.

But I think he lying though
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that b*tch a liarrrrr.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao at the sound of his fake ass jewelry
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not breaking news, yea Soulja caught a body and thats when his fall off began
    Jews dont really take a liking to young bodysnatchers
    And his bruh died and he got heavy into the Xan and Lean (classic track tho)

Not sure if its still on youtube but he did talked about it right after but didnt go into explicit detail...I dont know him but i heard he aint the one to play wit on sum real ?
  • your flyness
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Its not breaking news, yea Soulja caught a body and thats when his fall off began

Not sure if its still on youtube but he did talked about it right after but didnt go into explicit detail...I dont know him but i heard he aint the one to play wit on sum real ?

I dont know him either, but I can tell you any of these doped up ? aint nothing to play with. Their reasoning is ? up, combined that with the young ? these days that dont live by any code, and killing just to make a twitter post about it
  • ghostdog56

That ? used to work at burger king, he didn't start acting hard until he became rich that ? is a actor and just plays the role really well
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prove he caught this body, b
    Cuz everybody detailing this alleged body is either soulja boy or ? employed by soulja boy
    Where is the proof?
  • ghostdog56
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Damn working at burger king defaults u from not being the one to play with? Learn something new everyday lol

4ajjeebulx01.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cuz everybody detailing this alleged body is either soulja boy or ? employed by soulja boy
    Where is the proof?

Damn, I just searched for an article. I remember when soulja boy got robbed in his house back in 08 or 09. I assumed that was the instance he killed the guy, but every article says nobody got hurt. Then all the other stuff Google pulls up is just different interviews through the years where he reveals info on it. There are a number of times soulja boy has been robbed too.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Where is the proof?

Damn, I just searched for an article. I remember when soulja boy got robbed in his house back in 08 or 09. I assumed that was the instance he killed the guy, but every article says nobody got hurt. Then all the other stuff Google pulls up is just different interviews through the years where he reveals info on it. There are a number of times soulja boy has been robbed too.

Somebody just got shot at a party of his this year
    But ? just running with hearsay
    If soulja tsung got a body then bow wow got ? by his limo driver and Ciara a man
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did this ? just self-incriminate himself?

Walking up, taking the mask off, and shooting the dude again isnt self-defense, it assault with a deadly weapon. That is of course if it actually happen they way he is telling it

He already got off ? that was years ago

Can't they open the case up again? Because he got off on self defense. I think his original case was that they shot at him so he shot back.

But dude is on here saying that he removed the villains mask on some Scooby Doo ? and then offed him. He also claims that he shot at his friend. I'm not a lawyer but I don't think that's self defense.
    Scooby-Doo? Boyyyyy you wavy lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Ciara a Hermaphrodite for real though brah