Why Flex Player Hating On Drake lmao

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Thought Drake and Diddy squashed it. They were in pics together at French's bday party
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex a hoe for this.

But I hate how the ovo Street team acting like Drake posting that picture on the day of the shooting anniversary wasn't a hoe move

So u cant post photos anymore ? That sounds stupid .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought Drake and Diddy squashed it. They were in pics together at French's bday party

This!! Also who tha ? woke up that morning like *gasp* "It's the morning of the Shyne club shooting!!!"?

Not a muthafuckin soul. I highly doubt the Beige ? was thinking that ? .

So we giving Drake props for subs in the future, or nah
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Flex lives in his own world where he thinks he's the gatekeeper...? is detached from reality
  • RickyRich
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Flex a hoe for this.

But I hate how the ovo Street team acting like Drake posting that picture on the day of the shooting anniversary wasn't a hoe move

So u cant post photos anymore ? That sounds stupid .

Bro shut your hoe ass up. You probably were the camera man

True.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I think Flex's whole rant was because Drake posted the pic with J.Lo on the anniversary of when they had that shootout in the club with Diddy.. The pic was meant to get back at Diddy on some subliminal ? ... At first Flex showed love.. But when he found out that it was a sublim at Diddy he ranted.. Not sure if it makes Flex look better in the situation but that is what happened.

It ain't none of flex business and he on diddy nuts. Even if it was a sub. Flex would be on Jay ? for the same supposed calculated chess move.

I gotta correct you on that one.. Hov would never do such a thing.. Be on the gram with an enemy's ex.. Nah.. Outside of that Flex has beef with Drake so I guess this is his way of keeping the beef going.. I can't really speak to what his exact motivation was.
    I think Flex's whole rant was because Drake posted the pic with J.Lo on the anniversary of when they had that shootout in the club with Diddy.. The pic was meant to get back at Diddy on some subliminal ? ... At first Flex showed love.. But when he found out that it was a sublim at Diddy he ranted.. Not sure if it makes Flex look better in the situation but that is what happened.

It ain't none of flex business and he on diddy nuts. Even if it was a sub. Flex would be on Jay ? for the same supposed calculated chess move.

I gotta correct you on that one.. Hov would never do such a thing.. Be on the gram with an enemy's ex.. Nah.. Outside of that Flex has beef with Drake so I guess this is his way of keeping the beef going.. I can't really speak to what his exact motivation was.

I just compare it to the condoms on the babyseat.... Before the full beef Jay was throwing sub shots bout ? her... Flex liked that then
  • aneed123
    Options

Its everyone's business. Drake made the photo public domain homie. So everybody can clown drake except flex?

Gotcha

clown him for what? ? ? ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Flex a hoe for this.

Who the ? is thinking about that? Is J Lo bot allowed to be in a pic with another man on that day forever because of an ex from over a decade ago?

wxuz8brucj9b.png
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This!! Also who tha ? woke up that morning like *gasp* "It's the morning of the Shyne club shooting!!!"?

Not a muthafuckin soul. I highly doubt the Beige ? was thinking that ? .

So we giving Drake props for subs in the future, or nah

For a coincidence? Hell naw. ? giving Aubrey way too much credit at this point.

I can't believe the IC is really tryna turn this ? into the Boogyman.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its everyone's business. Drake made the photo public domain homie. So everybody can clown drake except flex?

Gotcha

For being boo'd up with a 50 year old industry baton

Jlo ain't no spring chicken. The ? track record is extensive. Let's not forget. ? is one thing being lovey dovey another.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gotcha

Jlo ain't no spring chicken. The ? track record is extensive. Let's not forget. ? is one thing being lovey dovey another.

? , all these hoes have a past. Who gives a ? unless the bytch got some ? that'll burn a DVD?
  • aneed123
    Options

Gotcha

they aint in no real relationship.... He ? . He lame in how he get his ? I guess but the end result is he ? .... I cant hate that. add in all the industry ? each other and passing around. Flex hatin on who he ? as a man I cant cosign it
  • RickyRich
    Options

Gotcha

Whocares the ? smashin . If any one of us got a chance wit jlo we would smash her. Also find a chick who record aint extensive by now
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol of all the ? drake do this gets coverage
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo @stonecoldmikey, is that nuttingprofessor dude ya peeps in real life or something?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    yo @stonecoldmikey, is that nuttingprofessor dude ya peeps in real life or something?
    LMFSO
    What?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Drake got these ? in they feelings

I got 5 feelings by the same ? who steadyin hit feelings for no reason. Yall ? ? as fk .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? I'll wife Jlo if i had the chance i give a ? about her record i got my own record
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's in his DNA, that's why.. Flex the type of ? that will lie to his brothers wife, saying that he's cheating in an attempt to try to ? her