Video: Soulja Boy Details Shooting A Thief Multiple Times During An Attempted Home Invasion Robbery.

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Ciara a Hermaphrodite for real though brah

1nsvidrtno9p.jpg
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Its not breaking news, yea Soulja caught a body and thats when his fall off began
    Jews dont really take a liking to young bodysnatchers
    And his bruh died and he got heavy into the Xan and Lean (classic track tho)

Not sure if its still on youtube but he did talked about it right after but didnt go into explicit detail...I dont know him but i heard he aint the one to play wit on sum real ?

Prove he caught this body, b
    Cuz everybody detailing this alleged body is either soulja boy or ? employed by soulja boy
    Where is the proof?

Damn, I just searched for an article. I remember when soulja boy got robbed in his house back in 08 or 09. I assumed that was the instance he killed the guy, but every article says nobody got hurt. Then all the other stuff Google pulls up is just different interviews through the years where he reveals info on it. There are a number of times soulja boy has been robbed too.

Somebody just got shot at a party of his this year
    But ? just running with hearsay
    If soulja tsung got a body then bow wow got ? by his limo driver and Ciara a man

That's not even a stretch. That story been out for years. I thought it was pretty much confirmed he killed dude when they tried run in his house
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what if this is exactly how it happened?

qs6zucjdnh6g.gif
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Why his jewelery sound like tin cans?

Because before Soulja go to his "jew"ler he be

xc9g93edwb0c.gif

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao. that ? a real life cartoon character.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Its not breaking news, yea Soulja caught a body and thats when his fall off began

Not sure if its still on youtube but he did talked about it right after but didnt go into explicit detail...I dont know him but i heard he aint the one to play wit on sum real ?

Cuz everybody detailing this alleged body is either soulja boy or ? employed by soulja boy
    Where is the proof?

Damn, I just searched for an article. I remember when soulja boy got robbed in his house back in 08 or 09. I assumed that was the instance he killed the guy, but every article says nobody got hurt. Then all the other stuff Google pulls up is just different interviews through the years where he reveals info on it. There are a number of times soulja boy has been robbed too.

If soulja tsung got a body then bow wow got ? by his limo driver and Ciara a man

That's not even a stretch. That story been out for years. I thought it was pretty much confirmed he killed dude when they tried run in his house

By who?
    Look it up, it's only confirmed by him and ? that work/ed for him
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »

Where is the proof?

First I dont believe him, but if he did ? the dude, he just admitted to murder in that interview. And in that case its no statue of limitations, and the case can be reopened.

For that fact alone I calling BS on his claim that he "caught a body", that or the monkey is on his back worst than Im thinking it is
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody died. I don't even know why he would imply something like that :confused:
  • givezero904
    givezero904 Members Posts: 259 ✭✭
    Big Soulja lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can't open up the case again cause it would be double jeopardy

Then again, I don't know
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    This my first time hearing this story, believe it or not
  • your flyness

Then again, I don't know

It wont be double jepordy because he was never charge with murder lol. It would be new charges and a entirely different case
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody died. I don't even know why he would imply something like that :confused:

Why are people missing this? I faintly remembered hearing something about this but it was my understanding no one died. Didnt watch video but he didnt say anyone died did he? That would explain why hecould talk about it better.
  • Built 4 cuban linx

Then again, I don't know

It wont be double jepordyecause he was never charge with murder lol. It would be new charges and a entirely different case

My fault then, I thought I read someone say he was charged and the case was dropped
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Then again, I don't know

It wont be double jepordy because he was never charge with murder lol. It would be new charges and a entirely different case

but, if the case was dropped w/ prejudice due to self-defense there's nothin they can do

not sayin that's what happened, jus if
  • your flyness
    edited December 2016
    Brian B. wrote: »

Then again, I don't know

but, if the case was dropped w/ prejudice due to self-defense there's nothin they can do

I dont think it ever went to court if the DA determined it was self-defense from the jump.

Even if it did go to trial, and was dropped with prejudice that would be for the self-defense case.

In this video he admitted he walked up, took the mask off, then shot again. (Assuming the guy died) Thats new evidence, which in turn makes a new case. That would have nothing to do with a self-defense case being dismissed with prejudice.

In any event its so much ? coming out his mouth I dont believe he even shot anybody.

Here is an article about it when it happen. ? duck tales switching up as time goes on.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.8339/title.soulja-boy-camp-confirms-incident-rumored-robbery
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is the proof?

Lmfaoooo i forgot about the Bow Wow ? story. ohhh the laughs!
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Then again, I don't know

I dont think it ever went to court if the DA determined it was self-defense from the jump.

Even if it did go to trial, and was dropped with prejudice that would be for the self-defense case.

In this video he admitted he walked up, took the mask off, then shot again. (Assuming the guy died) Thats new evidence, which in turn makes a new case. That would have nothing to do with a self-defense case being dismissed with prejudice.

In any event its so much ? coming out his mouth I dont believe he even shot anybody.

Here is an article about it when it happen. ? duck tales switching up as time goes on.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.8339/title.soulja-boy-camp-confirms-incident-rumored-robbery

If you catch a murder charge, claim self-defense & beat it (wether it's dropped w/ prejudice or your acquitted), they can't do anything

& him tellin this story wouldn't really count as "evidence" lol
  • your flyness
    edited December 2016

Then again, I don't know

If you catch a murder charge, claim self-defense & beat it (wether it's dropped w/ prejudice or your acquitted), they can't do anything

& him tellin this story wouldn't really count as "evidence" lol

Thats my point, he didnt catch a murder charge though. If the story is to be believe he was never charge with anything because it was Self-Defense (Castle Doctrine most likely) from the jump
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why are people missing this? I faintly remembered hearing something about this but it was my understanding no one died. Didnt watch video but he didnt say anyone died did he? That would explain why hecould talk about it better.

@NoCompetition They asked him if the guy died... He goes "I dont wanna talk about that."

Like ? ...Just say nobody died.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow, shot the ?
    Bow, shot his ass
    ? can't even resist swagger jackin doing a interview
    Jay Money spinning in his futuristic grave smh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so there's a killa and a killa j
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real smoker blows out of his nose
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    What's the likelihood that Soulja Boy owns/owned a club lol? This dude sounds like he's lying throughout this whole thing. He didn't even know what "inside job" meant lol.

This right here.. dude had no idea wtf he meant by inside job.