Why Flex Player Hating On Drake lmao

Comments

• Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On white blogs they are calling J Lo Drake's new beard. This is the only site taking this ? seriously.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    So yall ? hate Drake so much yall redefining what a dime is lmfao yall ? never seize to amaze me.

I aint redefining ? . Im defining what a dime is to me. A ? slutbucket rat like Rihanna dont do it for me bruh, sorry...

U so full of ? b. The crazy part is a lot of those industry chick's yall claim is ? usually don't have any real proof of being ? . U ? upset this chicks fckin ? they actually dating. Kim Kardashian is a ? for making a sex tape with her then bf ray j and for dating multiple ? ? Damm b then what are ? den when we outche fckin females we ain't dating? Double standard is a mufcka b. I just find it weird how alot of yall say chick's from j-lo, Mary j Blige, Rhianna are ? for dating or ? a few guys. I thought ? where girls that fckd a different guy every night, got ran train on...etc. I mean is Jada Pinkett Smith a ? for having a open marriage with Will Smith and if so what does it make Will for participating?

giphy.gif

here we go with yalls caping ass save-a-? feminist horse ? . go ahead, keep saving these ? bruh.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    This ? so crazy
    A ? in here caping for Drake so hard they end up doing exactly what they mad at flex for doing
    Bragging on another ? ? accolades
    "Yeah man like drake don't be slaying bad tenderonis hourly, b. I be cheering him on and ? like go drake go drake go drake, get that ? dog yeeeah you wild aubs!"
    Then you got ? in here actin like any hoe he ever been in the same room with and laughed at 1 of his corny jokes is ? with Rihanna or j.lo
    You ? funny as ?
    Anybody can smash a industry blah blah blah
    You ? em
    How bout that

get a ? and ?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    yall salty about my ? opinion. smh IC never ceases to amaze me
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall salty about my ? opinion. smh IC never ceases to amaze me

Ain't no one salty bout ? . You expressing your opinion ain't a issue either. You seem like you mad about the whole ordeal though. "The nerve of them ? to say Rihanna is attractive!"

Lol. Chill out wit all that rah-rah ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not end 2016 with another 'is Rihanna a dime' discussion she 100 is
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So yall ? hate Drake so much yall redefining what a dime is lmfao yall ? never seize to amaze me.

I aint redefining ? . Im defining what a dime is to me. A ? slutbucket rat like Rihanna dont do it for me bruh, sorry...

U so full of ? b. The crazy part is a lot of those industry chick's yall claim is ? usually don't have any real proof of being ? . U ? upset this chicks fckin ? they actually dating. Kim Kardashian is a ? for making a sex tape with her then bf ray j and for dating multiple ? ? Damm b then what are ? den when we outche fckin females we ain't dating? Double standard is a mufcka b. I just find it weird how alot of yall say chick's from j-lo, Mary j Blige, Rhianna are ? for dating or ? a few guys. I thought ? where girls that fckd a different guy every night, got ran train on...etc. I mean is Jada Pinkett Smith a ? for having a open marriage with Will Smith and if so what does it make Will for participating?

giphy.gif

here we go with yalls caping ass save-a-? feminist horse ? . go ahead, keep saving these ? bruh.

Not saving nun just stating facts
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    macadonwoo wrote: »

in order to be "player hating" the person receiving the hate would have to be a player...

Yeah cause Drake don't be switching dime ? faster then he switch cars right b ??? njqjlim4qwwt.gif

dime ? ? wouldnt call Rhianna or JLo dimes....

I would. I'd call Maliah, Bernice, Bria Myles dimes too.

just because they look good dont make em dimes homie. it aint nothin to ? a ? half the industry done had. stop gassing these hoes because they got ass and a pretty face. if you got a little money and status you could ? these hoes too. stop it. dont make them dimes or him a player.

Idgaf about their stance on world affairs, my g. I'm talking about purely from a physical standpoint. I've never had a problem pulling the women I want, regardless of my financial status, so no one is gassing anything. My wife and a few exes can ? a lot of these Insta-hoes.

You got me ? up. There will never be "? on a pedestal" from me. It was a simple observation based on the physical attributes that I consider "dime-worthy".

I dont find Rihanna's 5 head attractive, plus ? is saggy and ugly ass tats. ? that skank and her stank ass attitude. ? is a 5 to me. period.

Outta 10?

Post some 6 pluses from your resume

They hoes probably built like iPhone 6 pluses

49767-Rick-Grimes-Im-done-The-Walkin-Eh5T.gif
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

? older Women with experience >>>>>>>> these young Women who don't know what the ? they are doing
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Flex a hoe for this.

But I hate how the ovo Street team acting like Drake posting that picture on the day of the shooting anniversary wasn't a hoe move

Who the ? is thinking about that? Is J Lo bot allowed to be in a pic with another man on that day forever because of an ex from over a decade ago?

The bolded is the only point Flex was making in the first place. Everybody swore this whole thing was supposed to be some kind of shot to Puff. But, as he said it's been damn near 20 years and a trail of ? since so the statute of limitations been up.

I know it's Flex so we don't wanna hear it but he really ain't say nothing false.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRAKE IS KNOWN FOR DOING THIS TYPE OF ? (getting back at dudes thru girls)...not sure how people hating on a dude for doing the same thing they would be doing in that position...I get if u don't like dudes music...but the women?...give homeboy his props on that..if you single and can get you j.lo, Serena n Rihanna good for you my friend, ? the music dude out here winning as far as the women..ONLY A LAME, HATING, JEALOUS, ATTENTION HUNGRY , OBSESSED PERSON CAN HATE ON THAT. especially at 3AM in the morning...why are you up at 3AM WORRIED ABOUT WHO DRAKE MAY OR MAY NOT BE ? ANYWAY...If DIDDY ain't tripping y are you...AIN'T FLEX HAVE A ANGER MANAGEMENT OR WIFE BEATING CLASS TO WAKE UP FOR IN THE MORNING OR SOME ? ...damn homie, in high school you was the man homie....? happen to you?
  • natural born sinners
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I think Flex's whole rant was because Drake posted the pic with J.Lo on the anniversary of when they had that shootout in the club with Diddy.. The pic was meant to get back at Diddy on some subliminal ? ... At first Flex showed love.. But when he found out that it was a sublim at Diddy he ranted.. Not sure if it makes Flex look better in the situation but that is what happened.

It ain't none of flex business and he on diddy nuts. Even if it was a sub. Flex would be on Jay ? for the same supposed calculated chess move.

Its everyone's business. Drake made the photo public domain homie. So everybody can clown drake except flex?

Gotcha

clown him for what? ? ? ?

For being boo'd up with a 50 year old industry baton

Jlo ain't no spring chicken. The ? track record is extensive. Let's not forget. ? is one thing being lovey dovey another.

So u saying if j.lo was to give you the time of day you gon decline bc Diddy n Marc Anthony hit?...GTFOH lol...unless you find a ? ..your chick gon have some type of record. Btw j.lo is not 50 year old man if she was she ain't your typical old ?
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Drake ain't smashing none of these industry hoes you lames. Dude is ? and pays for these publicity stunts.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake ain't smashing none of these industry hoes you lames. Dude is ? and pays for these publicity stunts.

incredulous.gif
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRAKE IS KNOWN FOR DOING THIS TYPE OF ? (getting back at dudes thru girls)...

That's the problem. That ? is weird!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    Man this thread is some of the saddest ? on the IC SMMFH

You ? funny style for real. If it was Jeezy or NaS yall would be salivating from the mouth for a ? to suck and ride SMMFH NH. Drake, Big Sean, Fabolous, Trey Songz, Joe Budden have hands down the best track records for hoes in the industry of rap music.

Miserable ass ? , I see misery needs company.... Instead of worrying about the next man, some of yall need a bad ? in your lives. It's not hard. ? mad cuz they can't vicariously live through Drake like they do the rest of these ? rappers.

This ? went from clowning flex for being a hater to worried about some other ? . This is why the reason is dead @Stew
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • natural born sinners
    macadonwoo wrote: »

in order to be "player hating" the person receiving the hate would have to be a player...

Yeah cause Drake don't be switching dime ? faster then he switch cars right b ??? njqjlim4qwwt.gif

dime ? ? wouldnt call Rhianna or JLo dimes....

I would. I'd call Maliah, Bernice, Bria Myles dimes too.

That's what I'm saying dudes is downplaying what Drake is doing out here in the female depth. Just to hate...now ? is saying j.lo and Rihanna not tens...let me see the broads dudes is calling tens..even if they not 10s...they damn near close. Mariah, Bernice, bria...if u ain't pulling in these types of chick's fall back on the hate..like I said ? the musik...as far as women...Drake winning n making dudes salty..don't forget serena
  • natural born sinners

giphy.gif

I would save j.lo n Rihanna any day of the week playa...what exactly make them hoes..only reason u think they hoes is bc they famous n they ? is publicized over talked about n put on tabloids for money. J.lo had a couple marriages...she is over 40 years old n rich...she DON'T need to take nobody ? ...these girls are independent n don't need to stay in long term relationships if they ain't feeling it. Btw ? they be with is more hoes than a Lotta these broads n Noone talk about that double standard
  • natural born sinners
    DRAKE IS KNOWN FOR DOING THIS TYPE OF ? (getting back at dudes thru girls)...

That's the problem. That ? is weird!

I think he is a passive aggressive non confrontational dude n this is how he gets down, whether that's right or wrong idk