And this thread has gone on way too long ? weird

Basically.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Stew wrote: »

Basically.

I said this then I looked at the Internet reaction to it a lot of this ? fan are living through Drake so i understand why some ? are annoyed

wbmtjuz3i4z9.png

w777n2yyax4f.png

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »

Basically.

I said this then I looked at the Internet reaction to it a lot of this ? fan are living through Drake so understand why some ? are annoyed

They roll out the red carpet for the term "new ? "
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd Hutson lyin with his fake crying emoji... Drake aint killin Diddy, he smacked fire outta Drake.. these stans act like ? his ex cancels out being physically assaulted.. nah

Victor Gonzalez lyin too.. Drake never smashed Nicki
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that's not drake motive
    J.lo so far down the line for puffy it's not even funny
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall knew Flex was a lame ass ? .

Drake out here winning. ? all of these ? ? off so ppl can 4get he a ? ? himself

Never forget
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

What ??!! Puff still making songs about how he miss her !!
    I'm reading your posts up in this thread like...

s5h7lmkffsgi.gif

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man didn't puff have his personal 24hr ? fest to try and break a guiness world record of someshit like ? is wrong with this Drake fans how is taking pictures with a ? x 20 years laters payback for getting snuffed
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    Flex a hoe for this.

But I hate how the ovo Street team acting like Drake posting that picture on the day of the shooting anniversary wasn't a hoe move

Who the ? is thinking about that? Is J Lo bot allowed to be in a pic with another man on that day forever because of an ex from over a decade ago?

The bolded is the only point Flex was making in the first place. Everybody swore this whole thing was supposed to be some kind of shot to Puff. But, as he said it's been damn near 20 years and a trail of ? since so the statute of limitations been up.

I know it's Flex so we don't wanna hear it but he really ain't say nothing false.

Flex has no pint because he's speaking out about another dude ? her years ago. Not even himself but another ? . How he bragging about another ? ? 17 years later.There was literally no need for him to even speak out.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Y'all ? in every direction right now
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? with a full on makeup Mariah Carey b4 j.lo and they both 50

better go be a back up dancer your a chance with both and even britney spears get that 15 mins of fame lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

better go be a back up dancer your a chance with both and even britney spears get that 15 mins of fame lol

I'd do that ? like a muhfucka :joy: ? a fame tho
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

lnpl7avjtwgq.gif

• okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, so cuz Drake ? these ? now average?

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90s fantasy on my mind
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Lol this ? stupid Drake took a pic with a ? and ? basically (his fans and haters) built a story around it. All because the pic was posted on the same day as Diddy shooting incident? An flex speaking out abt it....now this could all be true that Drake planned that pic on that date on purpose (let's not act like Drake ain't known for doing hoe ? ) but even if he did the only ? that should respond is Diddy. An since he didn't he either doesn't care or just to smart to be dragged into dumb ? . Diddy know he got the upper hand cuz he physically assaulted the man in public and the boy ain't go 0-100. Granted he hit Drake while he was stepping out the whip and drakes crew and security from the club stopped Drake from retaliation. But still if Drake really wanted payback he should of just swerved diddy when he saw him again or at least called him out, tried to fck diddys current squeeze, not make diss records and smash his old hoes......but at the end of the day flex had no right or need to speak out. Sometimes it's better to ? an mind ya business. If diddy really flex homie then let diddy handle it how he sees fit
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which was pretty much Flex's point overall
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flex a hoe for this.

But I hate how the ovo Street team acting like Drake posting that picture on the day of the shooting anniversary wasn't a hoe move

Who the ? is thinking about that? Is J Lo bot allowed to be in a pic with another man on that day forever because of an ex from over a decade ago?

The bolded is the only point Flex was making in the first place. Everybody swore this whole thing was supposed to be some kind of shot to Puff. But, as he said it's been damn near 20 years and a trail of ? since so the statute of limitations been up.

I know it's Flex so we don't wanna hear it but he really ain't say nothing false.

Flex has no pint because he's speaking out about another dude ? her years ago. Not even himself but another ? . How he bragging about another ? ? 17 years later.There was literally no need for him to even speak out.

He's not bragging about Diddy smashing. It's public knowledge. A photo was shared to the public, so the public discussed it (including this thread).

Try to look past the fact that it's Flex and take the statement for what it is. He's just another person on Twitter adding to the discussion.

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time out I just looked at the pics. They got taken during a winter prom apparently. An unless Drake is the one who made the damn prom ion know how Drake taken j-lo as his date would be a shot at diddy foh with this ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao wait, how this turn into a thread about hoes
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRAKE IS KNOWN FOR DOING THIS TYPE OF ? (getting back at dudes thru girls)...

That's the problem. That ? is weird!

I think he is a passive aggressive non confrontational dude n this is how he gets down, whether that's right or wrong idk

If you don't know whether some ? like this is right or wrong you a ? ? too
    I smack you so you go ? a ? I hit in middle school
    You don't know if that's a hoe ? tactic or not?
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Flex the type of ? that be angry with the world, and doesn't know why.