4 People Shot, 2 Killed At Meek Mill Concert

obnoxiouslyfresh
obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in The Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55OOqWgjFUM

Four males were shot, 2 of them killed, after a Meek Mill show at the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford, CT. The video above appears to show the start of the shooting as Meek Mill and his entourage seem to be leaving the event. Following the incident, there was at least one car accident, although it is not clear that the occupants of the vehicles were involved in the shooting. Wallingford police are currently investigating the shooting but have not announced any suspects or motive

http://www.vladtv.com/article/223337/4-people-shot-2-killed-at-meek-mill-concert-in-connecticut?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=4+People+Shot,+2+Killed+at+Meek+Mill+Concert+in+Connecticut

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why i dont go to concerts nowdays
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First L was paying to go to a meek mill concert
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? up thing is this venue is not a club nor is it in the hood in CT. It's about 5 to 10 miles from the hood in new haven. Club shows in CT i would worry about safety but this joint is a Live Nation venue that can hold a few thousand for GA events or about 3 to 5 thousand for the actual theater that gets some big names.

This will be yet another moment of fuckery that will most likely ban or block rappers from easily performing at live nation venues which is unfortunate.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to a Chris Brown concert yesterday with my niece and nephews and felt very safe. But, I did get nervous when I realized Young Thug and Lil Yottie were performing. They didn't bleep any curse words and were encouraging a room full of teenagers to do drugs.

I was gonna go to Ty $ show but the ? was touring with Durk and Bibby passed on that quick to many Chiraq ? gone come out for that im good.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's wild. ? not usually crazy there.

My homie's uncle the plug with Oakdale and always gets us free tickets to concerts there. Went to a ScHoolboy one a couple months ago.

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, not in CT!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly why Chief Keef is barred from performing in Chicago and the neighborhood area.....guaranteed gunplay
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

was this in sweeden?

I used to live in st Louis. Thats USA Most dangerous ghetto

Atleast back then
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    That's wild. ? not usually crazy there.

My homie's uncle the plug with Oakdale and always gets us free tickets to concerts there. Went to a ScHoolboy one a couple months ago.

Real talk the oakdale even has side offices for some of the biggest concert promoters ticketmaster people in the NYC/Northeast region so when they do have rap it's the safest venue to see a show vs the clubs in new haven like toads place.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the video you hear only one gunshot,
    I'm trying to figure out, how the hell did four people get shot ???

Unless somebody was out there shooting with a suppressor, but even then, it was quiet out there so there's nothing to drown out the sounds of the silencer..

One gunshot, four people hit..
    How Sway ???
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King$osa wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »

Unless somebody was out there shooting with a suppressor, but even then, it was quiet out there so there's nothing to drown out the sounds of the silencer..

How Sway ???

Grassy knoll???????

I don't want to bring conspiracy into this but......

You clearly hear one gunshot,
    end results- 4 people shot 2 of them died..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek ran inside quick
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This is exactly why Chief Keef is barred from performing in Chicago and the neighborhood area.....guaranteed gunplay

And also cuz he has a few hits out on him
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN this was in CT, why I thought this happened in Philly or Chicago. Dudes that got clapped were prolly from New Haven.

860>203
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Meek ran inside quick

What was he supposed to do? Run in front of the bullet?

Drake would have
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No surprise

It's what he promotes.
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    King$osa wrote: »

How Sway ???

Grassy knoll???????

I don't want to bring conspiracy into this but......

You clearly hear one gunshot,
    end results- 4 people shot 2 of them died..

? don't add up at all I know 5 56/ .223 rounds will go through multiple people but that shooter had to be on some Delta Force training to pull that off
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    First L was paying to go to a meek mill concert

...half-breed natural ? , but I digress. At this point, it makes no sense to even go to a concert where the artist embraces death or the street life. This nonsense has been going on since the 90s. Mainstream Hip-Hop for the most part is death culture.

Why did u write me on my wall at 5am

? ?