Seriously, what really is going on/happened to Steve Francis?

Options
your flyness
your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
What is really the "break up" with Cutino Mobley, Injuries got him hooked on pain meds, leading to other drugs.

Seems like every 6 month is a fall from grace story on him
"In a strange story that seems plucked from a year-end “Dumbest Criminals of 2016” list, the victim of the alleged burglary told ABC13 that Francis asked a bartender to help him find his keys, only to ransack the woman’s unlocked car for $7,000 in material belongings while the witness stood watch."
“The bartender went and got a flashlight and went outside and held the flashlight while Steve Francis moved my seats back and forth, stripped the inside of my car of everything, and broke into my lock box,” she told the television news station. “He got a diamond ring, and he got my father’s wedding band, he got my wallet, my cash, he stole my makeup bag.
“I was saddened to hear that this guy has fallen to this extent. If he needs help and is willing, I think that would be great. I would like restitution for the things he’s stolen from me.”
Two days after the alleged burglary in June, Francis showed up to the Bradenton Police Department with a plastic bag containing some of the woman’s belongings and told authorities, “I just robbed somebody, take me to jail, I’m turning myself in,” but since no charges had been filed, he was let go, according to ABC13. (That seems like a strange way for police to handle a confession, but OK.)

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-nba-all-star-steve-francis-turned-himself-in-for-a-felony-burglary-charge-170323839.html

Comments

• fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN.

I remember seeing him at a Maryland basketball game maybe two years ago, on the jumbotron. They had him on for like 20 seconds. It looked like he had no awareness of what was going on around him.

Damn damn shame. He used to be my idol bruh.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody say the same thing about dude. He look like he on the pipe. He need to get it together right now.

Whats sad is that he is an influence on ppls lives. He got ppl in Maryland living alright just through rap. Changed some folks lives for real just by investing in them. I hope all this dumb ? aint coming from that.

Like dam homie, Felony Burglary????

“I just robbed somebody, take me to jail, I’m turning myself in" ....... sad picture
  • your flyness
    Options
    Everybody say the same thing about dude. He look like he on the pipe. He need to get it together right now.

Whats sad is that he is an influence on ppls lives. He got ppl in Maryland living alright just through rap. Changed some folks lives for real just by investing in them. I hope all this dumb ? aint coming from that.

Like dam homie, Felony Burglary????

“I just robbed somebody, take me to jail, I’m turning myself in" ....... sad picture

Probably finally hit rock bottom, and trying to get that Gucci Man Prison detox
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post NBA life has really handed homie L after L

steve-francis.jpg

stephen-jackson-choke-steve-francis-595x328.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

steve-francis1.jpg

Got that man looking like that frog
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Almost 2017 and @Dupac still hasn't put down that Stevie Franchise voodoo doll
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sw8325x3hes2.jpg

cuttino look way older than he is also
    I got a cousin like that. The ? 's like, 45, but his hair is pearl white. Its crazy, but at least he keeps it clean lol.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sw8325x3hes2.jpg

i cant believe thats cuttino. you gone need more people
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post NBA life has really handed homie L after L

steve-francis.jpg

stephen-jackson-choke-steve-francis-595x328.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

steve-francis1.jpg

Got that man looking like that frog

Oh ? lmao
  • your flyness
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    sw8325x3hes2.jpg

i cant believe thats cuttino. you gone need more people

AG020062_01.jpg
    mbanQHbtOV6WZ4Ws8E7kX64wVOT5yaSDMBt6Q_WDgXfa8veEfePezBAVbHGmins87rVVCEI-ztoE3JqE0TBgQKlpxNO5vmMe2GV-P869tojCsWVJl7lYBtL8r5rcBg=w506-h281
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuttino Mobley has a heart condition. Forced him to retire early
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Eh, Cuttino's just rocking the gray beard. Props to him for not going the Just for Men route. I guarantee he wouldn't look near that old if he shaved.

But back to the original story why in the ? did the victim have her dad's wedding ring in her car???
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Eh, Cuttino's just rocking the gray beard. Props to him for not going the Just for Men route. I guarantee he wouldn't look near that old if he shaved.

But back to the original story why in the ? did the victim have her dad's wedding ring in her car???

my thoughts exactly..
    i thought she was puttin 20 on the 10 for insurance purposes..

but when she didnt press charges i was like "damn!?"
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    sw8325x3hes2.jpg

I got a cousin like that. The ? 's like, 45, but his hair is pearl white. Its crazy, but at least he keeps it clean lol.
    My cousin too, ? 46 white as snow and I have no gray at all
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need some benadryl