SilverfoxxETO - EYEDRUM

silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in The Reason
lue3u7j735u4.jpg

EYEDRUM is a project I composed instrumentally about an outsider perspective of the famous art venue in Atlanta. It depicts a short adventure of a individual's encounter with the exclusive art collective, in a journey of the day.

Also available on my bandcamp for purchase with higher audio quality.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated as usual!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwidlR9_sxs&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoroughly enjoyed the first track...
  • silverfoxx
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoyed the first track...

Thanks fam! I defiantly wanted to open strong on this project and most and have a diverse array of sounds so at least everybody can have something they ? with on here.

Please spread the word :)
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yo. I'm halfway through the album right now. Really digging some of these. I got it playing on YouTube so I'll have to go back and edit which are my favs.

Edit:

I peep the Dilla horn thing lol

Aight, diggin the Intro. Great blend of sounds.
    Asian Hipster Girl
    Art Cener Station - That sample is skrong.
    Pregame felt a little long but I like it.
    Edgewood
    Joystick
    Georgia State Uninvite
    Zen is a good finale.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First three tracks are about to make me start writing again...
  • silverfoxx
    Sion wrote: »
    Happy new year lil bro :+1:
    Sion wrote: »
    Happy new year lil bro :+1:

Big bro! Happy New year ! Where the maple borubon? B)
  • silverfoxx
    Yo. I'm halfway through the album right now. Really digging some of these. I got it playing on YouTube so I'll have to go back and edit which are my favs.

Edit:

I peep the Dilla horn thing lol

Aight, diggin the Intro. Great blend of sounds.
    Asian Hipster Girl
    Art Cener Station - That sample is skrong.
    Pregame felt a little long but I like it.
    Edgewood
    Joystick
    Georgia State Uninvite
    Zen is a good finale.

J Dilla got a different horn haha I'll just say mines is from a eccentric jazz icon.

As far as the different sounds, it was clear intended. Pop, jazz, soul, trap, trip hop, etc was intentional because I'm gonna get alot of looks on this project so I wanted to have alil something in case for new Listeners. But bro I truly appreciate the listen bro. Add me on IG silverfoxxeto.
  • silverfoxx
    Like Water wrote: »
    First three tracks are about to make me start writing again...

Word?!? That's dope fam! Thanks for the listen man.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I'ma check this out when I'm at a hotspot where my phone doesn't suck. I didn't know there was an art movement in Atlanta. What's that like, and who's the most prominent artists there?
  • silverfoxx
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    I'ma check this out when I'm at a hotspot where my phone doesn't suck. I didn't know there was an art movement in Atlanta. What's that like, and who's the most prominent artists there?
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Thanks for the listen man! And Eyedrum is more so a underground movement/collective and they chill and discuss art and music at Eyedrum location in downtown Atlanta.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wazzzam peeps I got to listen to the whole thing man I didn't know u was doing like that.. props foreal son

These is all good beats

They first one and Zen is jamming

Few others I play too
  • silverfoxx
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Wazzzam peeps I got to listen to the whole thing man I didn't know u was doing like that.. props foreal son

These is all good beats

They first one and Zen is jamming

Few others I play too

Woah! I appreciate the listen fam, forreal man. I'm glad you can mess with any of them. Please share to folks who like good music man. It's real to know people from my city can mess with my music man. Thanks
  • silverfoxx
    So there is some folks that wanna market my ? to reach on a higher level, and personally I'm gonna be hitting up some festivals and events in ATL real, with potentially of being featured at SXSW down the road.

If you guys can kindly add me on IG silverfoxxeto and Twitter, YouTube etc all that good ? and spread the word. I promise when I get on I'm repping and putting on for the IC heavy. Once again thanks again to all the listens and my Uncle @Sion for always holding my emo ass down.

It's about to be a journey man but I'm expecting by the end of the year I'll be a better artist, person, and recognized for what i do and what ETO stands for.
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Gave this a spin this morning while at the gig. Yo, this joint smooth as ? . 1st track set it off nice and that last track drove it home. Those were my 2 favs, but the whole ? rock! Nice ? you got there!
  • silverfoxx
    twenty2 wrote: »
    Gave this a spin this morning while at the gig. Yo, this joint smooth as ? . 1st track set it off nice and that last track drove it home. Those were my 2 favs, but the whole ? rock! Nice ? you got there!

Aye bro thanks so much for the listen man. It truly matters. Hope you guys understood the concept. I been working to make it a little clearer. Please share via social media or to anyone who likes music!