Former NYPD gestapo commissioner & criminal Bernard Kerik calls BLM a "hate group"…

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Em6dA_1Rw

http://www.mediaite.com/online/black-lives-matter-is-a-hate-group-fox-news-panel-on-police-shootings-blows-up/
During a Fox News panel discussion revolving around the increase in police shootings this year, things got a bit heated when former NYPD police commissioner Bernard Kerik placed the blame at the feet of President Barack Obama while also labeling Black Lives matter a hate group.

Kerik, who was sentenced to 48 months in prison for tax fraud in 2010, claimed that the numbers were increasing due to the rise of anti-cop rhetoric. After attorney Eric Guster stated his belief that the media is blowing it out of proportion a bit while also noting that “? guns on the street” and cops responding to domestic violence situations may also play a factor.

Host Sandra Smith, sensing Kerik wanted to jump in, turned to the ex-commish, whose next comments created a bit of a blow up.

“Look, I think there is the anti-cop rhetoric stuff, I think this stuff started at the White House,” Kerik responded, leading Guster to exclaim “No way, no way!”

After some back and forth, Kerik was asked how this was the direct result of the Obama Administration. His answer: “Let’s say Black Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter is a hate group.” After Guster pointed out that the majority of cop shootings are committed by white men, Kerik repeated that “Black Lives Matter is a hate group” while saying government officials support them while BLM calls for cop assassinations.

As you’d expect, Guster didn’t take kindly to that statement. By the way, Kerik has previously referred to Ferguson protesters as “animals” and “savages.”

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felons opinions dont count
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whites gon white

Just make sure yall remember his name.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Black Lives Matter is a hate group” = i hate black ppl
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whites have never had to be on the other side of a hate group
  • Copper
    To whites true equality (even the mere argument for it) is considered hatred.

• Copper
    Brotha said "70% of cops are killed by whites" twice ...and they blatantly ignored that fact and moved on swiftly with thier "blame ? " rhetoric
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always hated him hope he dies from the Bubonic Plague
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo..

BLACK LIVES MATTER is a GROUP now?

So, I guess BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL was a "group", too.. Right?

I guess "I'm Black & I'm Proud" was a group, too.

Hilarious.

Just outta curiousity, how many BLM GROUP members have been responsible for police deaths?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Sooo..

Hilarious.

Just outta curiousity, how many BLM GROUP members have been responsible for police deaths?

All of them?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Sooo..

Hilarious.

All of them?

Hilarious how this can be true and false at the same time.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video was infuriating. I can't stand these cops/white people that REFUSE to address the real issues at hand even when it's presented to them in ways that are unavoidable. That cave demon ? was in on the circumventing too.

"Uh oh. We can't refute that fact or spin it. What do we do?"
    "Ignore it."

Me:
    Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif

g1359166629958441808.jpg

• stringer bell
    1231trooper01.jpg

Oh No.. Another cop killer inspired by BLM.. The "War on Cops" is real…
  • stringer bell
    1231trooper01.jpg

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/crime/article123948104.html
    ‘The only good cop is a dead cop,’ he said

Suspected cop killer Jason Robison is still at large and considered dangerous, according to police.

Authorities said Trooper Landon Weaver was shot and killed by Robison at about 6:30 p.m. Friday when the officer investigated a “domestic-related incident” at a home on Bakers Hollow Road in Juniata Township in Huntingdon County. The area where the shooting occurred has been closed off while police officers search for Robison.

Robison made his feelings toward law enforcement known on his Facebook page less than two weeks before the killing.

“The only good cop is a dead cop,” he said in a Dec. 17 post, which was on Facebook until about 1 a.m. Saturday when it was deleted. The status included two images — one of a police cruiser that had crashed and another of an injured police officer.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1231trooper01.jpg

He will be safely apprehended into police custody
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    1231trooper01.jpg

Think already got killed, anyways, wheres the outrage from blue lives matter???
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    1231trooper01.jpg

Think already got killed, anyways, wheres the outrage from blue lives matter???

Desperately Ctrl+Fing through all his social media accounts trying to find the letters B, L and M in close enough proximity so they can blame ? for "anti-police rhetoric".
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people want BLM to be ISIS sooooo badly.

The problem these guys fail to realize is that the BLM movement has no leader,
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is Fox News going to use a convicted felon to be an advocate for the Neo Gestopo? Isn't that analogus to having Nicky Barnes or Frank Lucus speaking on behalf of black people? Also, isn't a representative from BLM ever a part of these panels? If BLM is the cause of the dislike of the pigs, then somebody needs to do a poll or a study of black citizens over the age 65 to gauge their feelings of the police. Something tells me that their animosity towards the pigs won't have ? to do with BLM.
  • stringer bell
    https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312331-former-chicago-police-chief-blasts-black-lives-matter
    Former Chicago police chief blasts Black Lives Matter

Former Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy on Sunday blamed the Black Lives Matter movement for causing a rise in violent crime around the country.

During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis on AM 970 in New York, McCarthy blamed protests against police brutality in cities like Baltimore, Ferguson, Mo., and Charlotte, N.C., for creating a “political atmosphere of anti-police sentiment.”

“So what’s happening, and this is ironic, is that a movement with the goal of saving black lives at this point is getting black lives taken, because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks,” McCarthy said. “Less than half of 1 percent of all the shootings in this city involve police officers shooting civilians.”

McCarthy was fired last year amid an uproar over Chicago’s handling of the fatal police-involved shooting of Laquan McDonald, a black 17-year-old.
    Dashcam video showed the teenager being shot more than a dozen times while walking away from officers. The officer involved in the shooting was later charged with first-degree murder.

McCarthy admitted that it was a “bad shooting” and that the officer should be punished, but argued that the uproar over police brutality is “hamstringing” law enforcement.

“We are very clearly going down the wrong path,” he said Sunday.

McCarthy added that he is “hopeful” that President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee for attorney general, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), will do more to empower police than President Obama’s Justice Department.

“I think the Trump election quite frankly is a reaction to that,” he said. “I think the people are tired of career politicians who’ve never really had a job telling us how we should think and how we should act.”
  • Copper
    edited January 2017

“So what’s happening, and this is ironic, is that a movement with the goal of saving black lives at this point is getting black lives taken, because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks,” McCarthy said

Source: MadeUpCacShit.com