The " they said I was so ? that I" thread

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
my wife said I was so ? once I was harrassimg people in Germany. I followed this guy all around our hotel cause he looked like colonel Sanders. I even followed him on the elevator and ended up knocking on his door. the purpose ....I kept asking him how he made the chicken so good. and he wouldn't tell me or I couldn't understand his reply.

now share

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching a movie in the theater and thought it was a good idea to take a 26er of belvedere with me. I filled my drink and was chasing my popcorn down with sprite and vodka. About 40 minutes into the movie I'm ? blitzed, black out, and don't remember anything besides being in the car driving back home. Apparently, there was a wedding scene in the movie where the priest asks if anyone has any reason why these people should not get married and I yelled out "Genital warts" like in family guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0iXMUSEQec
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have hundreds of these stories that is why i no longer drink.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Trying to think of one that i wouldnt be too embarrassed to share.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I never blacked out or lost control when ? so.....outside of throwing up in weird places I got nothing.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Grabbed my best friends little sisters ass. Thank ? she didn't say anything because that woulda been a really stupid way to end a 15 year friendship

Was horrified when I remembered in the morning. Ass felt nice tho
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boys told me I was hitting on Asian girls telling them Asian girls got ? too
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I got real ? and blacked out with some of my friends one night and dont remember anything. The one thing from the night I do remember was being in an apartment building banging on someones door thinking it was my friends house. The door behind me opens up and the person was like "Wtf is your deal?!". Once i saw him its like it undid my blackout. I looked around the hallway and nothing seemed familiar, apologized to dude and stumbled up the stairs out the door. I was about a half a mile away from my house and i remember walking home and falling down over 10 times due to being so ? and it was icy and snowy outside. Woke up the next day and friends were like "Yeah you called us at like 5 in the AM telling us you were outside then we would go to check and you werent there, but you kept telling us on the phone you were outside but were obviously somewhere else".

The odd thing was i was told i was driven home around 3AM so i had been home and went to bed but woke up in a drunken stupor and walked to a random ass apartment building. Thank ? i recognized where i was
  • BobOblah
    Options
    Age 18 at my parents house: woke up in the morning half dressed in my room, look around to see cheerios spilled all across the room and a lamp knocked over on the floor.

Go downstairs to have my dad tell me that I also left a open pint of ice cream out just melting in the kitchen, as well as a massive puddle of water on the floor. Like I spilled a full glass and just said ? it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went to the Rican parade and was ? up before we even reaches Fifth Ave..I threw up in the bus in someone's backpack (I have no ideas whose it was we left that ? on the bus) then proceed to get into two or three altercations with some Rican ? because I was getting at their girls. I had to be forcibly dragged away to avoid fighting
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got ? and thought the fridge was the bathroom. I didn't remember none of it til I saw all the food in the garbage. Asked my ex at the time what happened to all the food. She said I got up mumbled something stumbled to the kitchen she followed me and watch me open the fridge door pullout and ? .

I was that ? ? . Didn't remember any of it.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was in DC visiting my girl while she worked up there. She decided we were going to go to brunch with some friends and get the unlimited mimosas. Unlimited was all you had to tell me..? I was gone get my money's worth. Just kept throwing back mimosas and eventually had to go ? . All I know is I done passed out in the restroom. My girl and them come looking for me and the dude we was with said he came in there and I was slumped. I remember getting up and stumbling out of the restaurant but blacked out again after that. Woke up at my girls friend's house some hours later and drove us back home. Lost my damn polo beanie at that restaurant smh.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    When I was 18 I was working on a train cooking for tourists. Our crew was about 30 people. We would leave anchorage and riDE the train to a city called fairbanks, stay for the night, then head back to anchorage the next morning. On this last shift, we only had customers for the way to fairbanks and we were suppose to catch a flight back to anchorage the next morning. Got to sleep in and all that the next morning. Thats how it should have gone.

I was the youngest person on the crew and the only one under 21. This time instead of drinking and smoking on the roof of the hotel like we normally did, everyone wanted to go to the bar that was maybe a mile away from the hotel. About 20 of us left and went to the bar. My first time ever going to one due to my age. There was so many of us that they didn't bother carding us at the door and I just had people buy my drinks for me. Ended up getting ? . Last thing I remember was seeing my boss walk through the door. He knew I was under aged so I tried to play it cool and went to go sit down on a stool, missed my stool and fell on my ass. Folks picked me up and helped me out the door.

Could barely stand up once outside so two of my crewmates helped me walk home. Woke up the next morning to a banging on the door. Flight to anchorage was cancelled and they needed us on a greyhound bus right away to go back home. I was hungover as ? , head pounding, and had to sit in a packed bus for 8 hours driving back to anchorage. Was one of the worst experiences I ever had. We pulled over maybe once an hour or so so everyone could stretch their legs. Everytime we did, I ran off the bus and immediately started throwing up outside of it. Everyone just laughed at me.
  • BobOblah
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Took bout 10 shots of Paul with my friends when I first started drinking trying to flex like I could hang. I was abuck 30 back then. They told me I was hollern at a chick and just randomly grabbed her ? lol. She slapped me and I yelled ? u ? . They said I passed out in the car. My homie drive home at 4 in the morning and couldn't wake me up. Said I fell in the yard and had leaves and cats all on me. I lost my jewelry too. I bet one of those cats got it lol. He had to wake his parents up to carry me in the house. All I remember is waking up on they couch with the trash can by me. I missed drill and everything. His parents joke and laugh bout that ? to this day talking bout they shoulda recorded me. Good times

grateful that YouTube/smartphones were barely a thing when I was teenager and most of college
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Took bout 10 shots of Paul with my friends when I first started drinking trying to flex like I could hang. I was abuck 30 back then. They told me I was hollern at a chick and just randomly grabbed her ? lol. She slapped me and I yelled ? u ? . They said I passed out in the car. My homie drive home at 4 in the morning and couldn't wake me up. Said I fell in the yard and had leaves and cats all on me. I lost my jewelry too. I bet one of those cats got it lol. He had to wake his parents up to carry me in the house. All I remember is waking up on they couch with the trash can by me. I missed drill and everything. His parents joke and laugh bout that ? to this day talking bout they shoulda recorded me. Good times

grateful that YouTube/smartphones were barely a thing when I was teenager and most of college

Who u telling lol ...
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About 6 of us drove down to Charlotte one night from school and packed into this cheap hotel room. My ? and 4 other girls. I remember this was the night peach ciroc first came to the Carolinas and they was having something at the club where peach ciroc shots were only $3 a night. Problem was I was broke as ? , but one of the girls we came with was really feeling me and told me she got me. She shouldn't have told me that cause she didnt know I could drank some liquor. She had to have bought me at the very least 10 shots and she got her a few. I was lit up like a Christmas tree. We in that club, I'm feeling all on her and pulling up her skirt and ? . I just knew I was going to be up in her later on that night. Wrong, and that's all I remember after that. She told me that while we was dancing I told everyone I had to go to the restroom and I'd be back. I was gone for about an hour before my boy came to look for me. Said I was in the closed off area, found somewhere to sit and was slumped with my head down. We ended up leaving and I missed out on lil mamas drawls that night. Was too ? smh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to be a buzz ? , but I'm really glad I don't drink like this anymore. I'm not straight sober, cause I do drink on occasion, but I think my hard partying days are behind me.

I could go on and on in this thread about the ? ? I've done when I was ? .

To reminisce back to my early days of drinking, we were all drinking on a public access on a lake, what we called "an access party". I was driving the old family minivan at the time. Everyone had passed out, so I took all the lawn chairs from around the now smoldering camp fire, lined them up, and ran all them sons of ? over with my parents minivan hahaahhhahhah
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

g8k60ynmi9cf.jpg

So these "cats" just put they paws on ALL yo jewelry and jux'd you out yo ? .

py3xuxkyzqmg.gif

I think them "cats" might have been ya "nikkas". lololol.... That's jus my street side/mind talkin' tho.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

g8k60ynmi9cf.jpg

So these "cats" just put they paws on ALL yo jewelry and jux'd you out yo ? .

py3xuxkyzqmg.gif

I think them "cats" might have been ya "nikkas". lololol.... That's jus my street side/mind talkin' tho.

naw homie.... wasnt no robbery ... I found my chain in the yard.. Charm missing cuz it broke when I fell in the yard.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time I got so ? at a party that I threw up in my bf's car, then I pulled down my pants and I ? on the carpet. Ever since then I only drink lightly.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    One time i got so ? , that I woke up leaning against the door.

I came home took a shower and everything, then the last thing I remember was wanting to get a cd from my car.....woke up at the door

Another time i got so ? and went to a party and started macking on the girl who was throwing the party. She was feeling me like ? . We were inseparable. She got her hands around my neck while im holding her waist. Not dancing, just talking/flirting. My ? goes in the kitchen to refill my drink and somehow i forgot all about her. One of the baddest chicks in the world was in the kitchen, and somehow me and her start making out. The other girl comes looking for me and catches me in the kitchen makin out. Threw my black ass out. Something went wrong with my brain for real. I was havin "lapses"
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

BTW, all of this has been brought to you by Hennessey. ? ? up since Pac rhymed it with "enemies".

Yeah...you've earned this:

qm4v4ofudc4p.jpg