BobOblah wrote: »
    In zero categories is Kendrick better than Big

rambling without saying ?

Careful bruh Kendrick stans will swarm on you
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol there is no westcoast or south emcee better than Big.

I'm sure some regional ? will come in here and say a Devin the Dude or a Mac Dre type ? is better than Big. Lol KYS in advance

Cube and Scarface beg to differ

Lyrically the both of them are not superior to BIG.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? dropped 4 albums before Big but Big influenced him.

You just can't make this ? up

Because artists that drop prior albums can never be influenced by someone after the fact? There has been many examples of this actually happening.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

Because artists that drop prior albums can never be influenced by someone after the fact? There has been many examples of this actually happening.

Naw ? .

Just stop.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    Ive never heard Outkast or Scarface mention one time that Biggie "influenced" them. Somebody post these quotes please. Surely cant be hard to find in these same articles that they mentioned A Tribe Called Quest.
  • Shizlansky
    Mr.LV wrote: »

I'm sure some regional ? will come in here and say a Devin the Dude or a Mac Dre type ? is better than Big. Lol KYS in advance

But Face makes better music
  • 5th Letter

Naw ? .

Just stop.

You're wrong on this one. But here's some examples, Mariah Carey who is one of the greatest singers and biggest pop stars in history said that Bone Thugs influenced her, and they came out 4/5 years after her. Fat Joe who signed Big Pun has stated that Pun was an influence on him despite Pun being his artist and him dropping 2 albums prior to Pun. Kanye has even said that Drake has influenced him. I gave you 3 examples.
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice cube better than biggie?

Man, ? is ? dumb out here.

• R2_163
    edited January 2017
    yo for every hot ice cube bar i can put 50 bars from biggie that would ? on it.
    that plus the fact that both of biggies albums are better than ice cube's disco.

? is really tweakin in this thread
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

But Face makes better music

Not even Scarface believes that
  • Stew
    R2_163 wrote: »
    that plus the fact that both of biggies albums are better than ice cube's disco.

People are gonna have fun with this tomorrow.
  • Midwest_Journalist
    Midwest_Journalist Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    You guys are funny.

So I guess Big jumped in his DeLorean, went back in time to the 1980s, flew to Houston & L.A., and showed Ice Cube, N.W.A., Scarface, and The Geto Boys how to write rhymes and make music. He gave them a little pouch of Puffy magic to sprinkle on their studio equipment too.

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what's funny? ? STILL arguing about Biggie Jay and them being the top but I barely hear people crown the class that came out behind them. We made all these greatest rappers legends like 5 years after they blew up... People can't even figure out who thr greats are from the guys who blew up.in 1998 til maybe 2006 or so. I would love to have that conversation
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nuggas can argue all day about who da GOAT is

but will never come to a general consensus

Trick Daddy gonna be da goat to a MIA nugga

Master P gonna be goat to a NO nugga

Lil Flip gonna be goat to a TX nugga

Murphy Lee gonna be goat to a Midwest Nugga

Snoop gonna be goat to a West coast nugga

Hell Rell gonna be goat to a New York nugga

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nuggas can argue all day about who da GOAT is

but will never come to a general consensus

Trick Daddy gonna be da goat to a MIA nugga

Master P gonna be goat to a NO nugga

Lil Flip gonna be goat to a TX nugga

Murphy Lee gonna be goat to a Midwest Nugga

Snoop gonna be goat to a West coast nugga

Hell Rell gonna be goat to a New York nugga

Shea Davis is the King of New York
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    That Lauryn Hill comment though...? actually co-signed that ? ? Nostaglia's a ?
  • Shizlansky

Naw ? .

Just stop.

You're wrong on this one. But here's some examples, Mariah Carey who is one of the greatest singers and biggest pop stars in history said that Bone Thugs influenced her, and they came out 4/5 years after her. Fat Joe who signed Big Pun has stated that Pun was an influence on him despite Pun being his artist and him dropping 2 albums prior to Pun. Kanye has even said that Drake has influenced him. I gave you 3 examples.

No

Go found find where Face said that. Don't give me examples of other ppl
  • 5th Letter

Naw ? .

Just stop.

No

NO

Show me where I said Scarface said he was influenced by Big? I'm correcting you about artists can't not be influenced by someone if they came out first.
  • Shizlansky

Naw ? .

Just stop.

No

NO

Show me where I said Scarface said he was influenced by Big? I'm correcting you about artists can't not be influenced by someone if they came out first.

Somebody Big influenced Face. A cpl ppl laughed. We wanna see some proof.

You gave proof of different artist. Which does not matter because we are talking about Face and you didn't even say it.
  • R2_163
    Stew wrote: »

amerikkka's most wanted is cubes best ? . it's a classic no doubt but you're telling me it's farfetched to say both of big's albums were better?

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Overall they are better...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long will Biggie be the GOAT in the reason? because I thought it was Nas?

btw Big was great & have two classic albums but others have more than 2 classics along with a dope catalog, such as Face. Face have the greatest of all time catalog
  • Stew
    Stew wrote: »

amerikkka's most wanted is cubes best ? . it's a classic no doubt but you're telling me it's farfetched to say both of big's albums were better?

I didn't say nothin lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He not, and I guess you have to listen to a ton of MC"s to say so, he just died when he was popular. And I don't have a goat mc, to many dudes to come and go to say so