Ladies, We Don't Hate You

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
Women are wonderful people. Especially Black women. Sistas come in every shade of the color spectrum, from very light to very dark. Some Black chicks look "Caucasian," while some look like they just got here from Africa. Whatever your taste in Black chicks is, I'm sure you'll find.

Women can also be extremely loving, caring, thoughtful people. One of the joys in life is being with somebody that you can make that emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical bond with. It adds a different perspective to life, but ladies you also have flaws. Serious flaws that impair your ability to make good choices.

That's what this site is basically about. Women and their incessant ability to make sound judgments. But Rex, men do stupid things too. I know, but with men often times we KNOW that we're about to make a bad move. It's something in our gut that tells us "you know your about to ? up right?" Women on the other hand are living and breathing examples of Einstein's definition of insanity. They do the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

Vivica Fox's relationship with 50 is a perfect example of this phenomena. What was Vivica expecting from 50? Take away the platinum, the cash, and the successful music career, you get a 27 year old dude from Southside Jamaica Queens. This is 27 year old from Jamaica who grew up with his grandmother, sold ? and heroin, probably shot at people, went to jail, has a kid, and basically has morals and values of person that grew up in that environment. The things that probably attracted Vivica to 50 were probably the samethings she didn't want to deal with. So I ask, Vivica, what was your extraordinarily sexy ass expecting? The quintessential country gentleman? No dear, you wanted a ghetto ass ? , and got a ghetto ass ? . To Vivica's credit, the only damage done was that to her heart.

And that's what all the guys on this site have been saying since it went up. Like that Bible passage says, if you reap bad seeds, that tree is going to bear bad fruit.

Then there's the flipside. You finally get the guy you want and for whatever ? reason, you reject, use, or abuse him. Y'all have to explain to me and explain it in a way that makes sense. Why do ladies ? up the same opportunity been pining for. Then to add insult to injury, you guy go right to same kind of person you've been complaining about.

Guys who go through this ? and out of frustration, (and wrongly I may add) give up on Black women. They're like "? it. I'm gonna find somebody that appreciates what I'm trying to do and what I have to give." And after years of this treatment, can you really blame the guy. Just like I can't blame you if decide to try white boys for the same reason. It isn't Black guys that's the source of your woe. It's the type of man your choosing. But Rex, can't that be said for men too? No dear, any woman regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin, if sees you as weak, she'll try and take advantage of that. Like the ? CJ on the classic film documentary "American ? ," said, "Ain't nar a ? got a heart like Hilter, but you've got to ? accordingly. These ? will take advantage of you if you let them."

I know that all women aren't out to take advantage of a man, but as this site proves they're are enough of you out there to warrant this discussion. This isn't about misogyny, it's about ladies taking the time to think about what I'm and the guys on this site are saying. It's about you taking a REAL HARD HONEST LOOK AT YOURSELVES. It's about you ladies being woman and honest enough to do the introspection and ask yourself this question,Am or was I the woman that Rex is talking about? Are my relatives or friends the women that Rex is talking? If you are then have two choices to make, 1) Make it know to any guy that you plan on ? with that your a ? ? and accept what comes, or 2) you can make the necessary changes in your life.

That's all well in good Rex, but what about men? Don't they have to introspection and change too? Men that are honest with themselves have done the introspection and made the necessary adjustments. We've looked at what the thugs, ? , ? -offs, and playas have done and employed some of their techniques with great results.

Like I've said, if you women were really and truly fed up with the way men treated you, then you would stop rewarding those who treat you poorly. Men are simple and base creatures. We want the simplest and cheapest way to your vaginas. If giving you roses and running your bathwater doesn't work and not returning your phone calls, making it known I'm on a date to ? and not be your friend does, then myself and guys like me are employing the latter of the two methods.

Experience has told me that women want men to men. Men that strong confident, and that are able to make decisions and won't let a woman push then around, not supplicant ? made muthafuckas that you'll end up not having respect for.

Comments