Ladies, When Is It Ok...

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited September 2016 in The Powder Room
Too whip it out on you? Other than the bedroom. Like in public would you find that sexy or nah?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's wrong wit chu?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    @BoyPussy I'm guessing you're not a fan of random whipping out on you
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I wouldn't find it sexy at all ...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whip it out, 5 words

it ain gone suck itself
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    whip it out, 5 words

it ain gone suck itself

How often does that work ?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    whip it out, 5 words

it ain gone suck itself

when does it, not..work, is what u need ti be asking
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whip it out, 5 words

it ain gone suck itself

Never cuz it's annoying.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    dont knock it till u try it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont knock it till u try it

If I had a ? I'd find a better way to get my ? sucked without saying something goofy like that.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's only somewhat amusing when you're in a relationship. The bf stays whipping his ? out unexpectedly..can't say words like pipe or meat around his childish ass. :confused:
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am assuming that by whip it out you talking about a flaccid ? ...keep it in ya pants cuz you gonna get ya feelings hurt
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    That's only somewhat amusing when you're in a relationship. The bf stays whipping his ? out unexpectedly..can't say words like pipe or meat around his childish ass. :confused:

Queen has spoken
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is I had a chick tell me last month that I shoulda whipped my ? out on her one night. We were chillin in her car. I was tryna stroke, she was playing games. Next time i see her she tells me I should have just whipped my ? out, but she was with her kids this time, bullshittin. Talking about Dont Dont not now, but kept reaching everywhere around my ? .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing is I had a chick tell me last month that I shoulda whipped my ? out on her one night. We were chillin in her car. I was tryna stroke, she was playing games. Next time i see her she tells me I should have just whipped my ? out, but she was with her kids this time, bullshittin. Talking about Dont Dont not now, but kept reaching everywhere around my ? .

I would leave that broad alone bruh.
  • Logical Truths
    Options

Lmao. She one of them ? chicks from Texas. Yall got some wierd chicks down here. She not tryna set me up or nothing tho. I know that for a fact. She has wanted to ? me since the first day she seen me, she jus ? .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Lmao. She one of them ? chicks from Texas. Yall got some wierd chicks down here. She not tryna set me up or nothing tho. I know that for a fact. She has wanted to ? me since the first day she seen me, she jus ? .

If she's from Dallas, DEFINITELY leave her alone bruh.
  • Logical Truths
    Options

Lmao. Nah, Houston. Prolly worse tho huh
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Nah Houston broads aint as bad as Dallas broads. Dallas just ratchet bruh if you ever spent more than a day here you'll realize that. @HafBayked aint from here but lived here he'll tell you.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Austin >>>>>>>>> Houston or Dallas
  • Logical Truths
    Options

I've had a couple people tell me that. I ? with Houston though. I just had to adjust to being in the South period....... What's so special about Austin?
  • Logical Truths
    Options

Nah Houston broads aint as bad as Dallas broads. Dallas just ratchet bruh if you ever spent more than a day here you'll realize that. @HafBayked aint from here but lived here he'll tell you.

Lmao. I met a lot of cool chicks down here so far, cant lie. I'm gonna come to Dallas one day, I got family out there. I always thought Houston was more ratchet than Dallas tho.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited January 2017
    Options

Lmao. I met a lot of cool chicks down here so far, cant lie. I'm gonna come to Dallas one day, I got family out there. I always thought Houston was more ratchet than Dallas tho.

8d880372f01c6489d3c6bbca8d30a295.gif
  • MsSouthern
    Options

I've had a couple people tell me that. I ? with Houston though. I just had to adjust to being in the South period....... What's so special about Austin?

We have everything but an amusement park or NFL or NBA team

Lol

Austin is just laid back. We have a ton of festivals. Even one dedicated to smoking weed aka Marley Fest. SXSW AND ACL are the biggest music festivals.

College town and we LOVE our football

Places like Rainey St and the Domain has the best lounges/clubs. Stay away from 6th st.

Beautiful free spirit people

Tons of great places to eat

We don't have a beach but we have a few lakes ....I love getting out on the boat !

And we have jobs here. All different types too

I love my city ❤
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't find it sexy at all ...

Agreed!