D.R.A.M ft Lil Yachty "Broccoli" Music Video

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Oboy here goes the donkey cracka t ? wit his donkey cracka ? n the reason smh
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This song is horrible.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    I highly doubt you became a home owner in 5 minutes so why you still speaking 2 me hoe?

U r too scared to post ya identity so ? about all that other ? ... when ya to ? to show ya face & talk ? on here gtfoh faceless scary ass koward

Why you always want 2 see other mens pictures for huh? That some ? ? jack. I haven't and would never beg 2 see another dudes pic like you do. ? .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? I ain't never been exposed as ?
    While you, on the other hand, is on a 90% male populated website begging ? for pictures, dressing hoes like yo online enemies and begging ? to dress in drag and come see you
    You expose yourself every time you post no ?
    Sick ass ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Oboy here goes the donkey cracka t ? wit his donkey cracka ? n the reason smh

Says the idiot who dresses his midgets up as men to fornicate them

• gee757
    Smh y is @grandma backinwhite net thuggin ? ass still typing/talking to me? & This board must b full of virgins if y'all nerds think a nekkid female is dressed
  • BackInWhite
    Why you keep @'n a defunct screen name?
    Why you not dead yet?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you not dead yet?

I ask myself that daily.
  • BackInWhite
    Real talk that ? shoulda passed away by now from a case of aggravated midget gonorrhea combined with a spice overdose
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    Why you not dead yet?

Cuz that's u net thuggin ? @grandma backinwhite that's ya gaylias stop typing & come out here & live out ya threat & take something.. that net thuggin ? is not gonna work wit me ? cuz I'm not faceless & I got my location n my sn ? I'm not hiding......I understand these ? ass ? ? on here that lol & c/s ya ? ass got ya ass gassed so stop typing & bring ya ? out here lady boy... this is my final time telling ya ? net thuggin ass this cuz I wanna c a ? take something from me lollll
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I see the accumulated grease from years of wingstop chicken have fried this nicca brain cells. Gee is the Sams of the IC only contrast is that Gee didn't graduate

Principal Sanford: "What have you been thinking about all this time, why should I believe you now"

GeeSams757: "because I changed my ways"

Principal Sanford: "I don't believe you Gee, I don't believe you changed a thing........go on & jump"

GeeSams757: "no, I don't wanna jump, I don't wanna jump"

Principal Sanford: "Yes you do, you stan MMG RAPPERS don't you?................YOU STAN MMG RAPPERS DON'T YOU?

Principal Sanford: "LOOK AT ME YOU ? !!!!!!! DON'T YOU STAN MMG RAPPERS"

GeeSams757: *crying* "Yes-Yes-Yes sir"

Principal Sanford: "You know what that does to you? Huh?"

GeeSams757: *crying* No, I'm a ? Sanford"

Principal Sanford: "It kills your brain cells SON, It kills your brain cells.............now when you stanning for rappers you never met then doing the same thing as killing yourself, you just doing it slower"

Principal Sanford: "Now, I say if you wanna stan rappers then don't ? around with it. Go ahead & do it expeditiously..............Go ahead & Jump......Jump!!!!!!!

lean-on-me-o.gif
    Lol

Creative
  • gee757
    edited September 2016
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Lol

Creative

How is that cracka donkey ? funny when I know mmg ? n real Life? If anything t hat is some scary sick cracka donkey ? cuz that cracka donkey t ? got me on his mind like that to type all that donkey weirdo cracka ?
  • gee757
    @kam there is no feelings n that post I know mmg ? IRL so how is that sick cracka donkey weirdo ? funny?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol

Creative

How is that cracka donkey ? funny when I know mmg ? n real Life? If anything t hat is some sick cracka donkey ? cuz that cracka donkey ? got me on his mind like that to type all that donkey weirdo cracka

Why are catching you feelings bruh?? Gee u cool dude but you gotta chill. Stop taking ? so seriously. Calm down lol
  • gee757
    [

Why are catching you feelings bruh?? Gee u cool dude but you gotta chill. Stop taking ? so seriously. Calm down lol

Like I said fam there is no feelings n that post I'm just tryna figure out how that cracka donkey weirdo ? is funny when I know mmg ? irl???
  • BackInWhite
    You respond to everything
    It's hilarious
    ? @'ed a ? and typed him a 3.5 essay just cuz he gave the ? a feelings reaction
  • BackInWhite
    edited September 2016
    Lol

Creative

How is that cracka donkey ? funny when I know mmg ? n real Life? If anything t hat is some scary sick cracka donkey ? cuz that cracka donkey t ? got me on his mind like that to type all that donkey weirdo cracka ?
    @kam there is no feelings n that post I know mmg ? IRL so how is that sick cracka donkey weirdo ? funny?
    [

Like I said fam there is no feelings n that post I'm just tryna figure out how that cracka donkey weirdo ? is funny when I know mmg ? irl???

Lmmfao ? you don't know nobody and nobody knows you
    No matter how many times you say it
    Goofy ass ?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has it been proven yet that @gee757 is mentally ? ? If not he has 2 be a lil slow. If so I do apologize. My momma always told me 2 not pick on the less fortunant. Smfh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a done deal he's been legitimized as a autistic bafoon awhile ago no regular person has the insane asinine ability to be this repetitive
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yet another thread derailed
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/tUPf48FLrlA

This ? is legit better than the original version
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? came and went
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    This ? came and went

Lol bruh you be out of touch. It went 2x Platinum and nominated for a Grammy.