HOW DO U VIEW TRICKING OFF ??

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I guess I'm speaking from a different position in my life, I work alot and need time to be by myself to deal with this world, I don't really feel like spitting game anymore, sometimes it takes more time than expected, I have spit to a female before in my life and been ? in like 20 or 30 minutes but more than often people want see what u on before they let u hit like what u got going for yourself

You better chill out wit them given away biscuits.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my adult life I've only ever been concerned with looking for a wife or steady girlfriend therefore i see the money i spend on them as a down payment on an investment and not tricking.

i've always considered men who chase ? or gold diggers to be either weak or dumb.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that argument with a friend months ago. He was boasting about being a chaser, paying dinners and spending time on the phone with them.

I told him that i dont have time to waist PLAYING COMEDY with women for ? . I rather go to swinger clubs and saunas, where you find DOWN TO ? WOMEN and play my part there.

But i wont waist all this time and money to lie for ? . Especially in our days.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? is another proof that hypocrisy and lieing lead you nowhere.

Lots of people have lost a lot of potential / money in datings for sex.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    You payin one way or another, this I know. Time is money, and the luxuries and material items of the world are nothing more than having better "bait" than the next fisherman. Some men just prefer to cut to the chase and just pay to move up in line. I'm not that man, chalk it up to pride.

if a dude can't pull hoes wearing some raggedy ass ? lookin tired like you just got done pullin a double at the plant with Shaq's on your feet and a tired ass Starter hat you been rockin since Jazzy Jeff told you crease the hat steppin out a '91 ? with 3 different tires and mismatched hubcaps on it with straight AM/FM radio then please, by all means, spend money to get ? .

? ain't for me but I get that every cat out here ain't built like that.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but while you spending on them with dinners and ? she ? somebody more than likely, then after doing all that u find out u not for her I'd be passed like ask for my money back at least if u just out right pay u get the ppussy she get the money there's no miscommunication
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not my bag and it kinda of spoils the crop.. gotta change the way we raise our sons/daughters and raise the expectation of people characters instead of monetary value but... ....? gonna nig
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    In my adult life I've only ever been concerned with looking for a wife or steady girlfriend therefore i see the money i spend on them as a down payment on an investment and not tricking.

i've always considered men who chase ? or gold diggers to be either weak or dumb.

This is not tricking it's a difference. U ain't just buy ur ole lady
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    In the light of everyone getting divorce and breaking up is it really bad to trick off, master p gotta pay his wife 30,000 a month after their break. It's not tricking pay them to leave.

cats with game can talk any broad outta the ? . I guess if you're a game-less chump your only choice is to pay for ? .

this
  • konceptjones
    Yeah but while you spending on them with dinners and ? she ? somebody more than likely, then after doing all that u find out u not for her I'd be passed like ask for my money back at least if u just out right pay u get the ppussy she get the money there's no miscommunication

who talkin about dinner??? Talk a chick out them drawls before it gets to that. I gotta try before I buy. ? I look like takin a broad out to dinner and ? and later find out the head is wack and she lays there like a dead bug when we ? ?

Nah b, try before you buy outchea.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    You payin one way or another, this I know. Time is money, and the luxuries and material items of the world are nothing more than having better "bait" than the next fisherman. Some men just prefer to cut to the chase and just pay to move up in line. I'm not that man, chalk it up to pride.

if a dude can't pull hoes wearing some raggedy ass ? lookin tired like you just got done pullin a double at the plant with Shaq's on your feet and a tired ass Starter hat you been rockin since Jazzy Jeff told you crease the hat steppin out a '91 ? with 3 different tires and mismatched hubcaps on it with straight AM/FM radio then please, by all means, spend money to get ? .

? ain't for me but I get that every cat out here ain't built like that.

I pull em off the aura, not off the game. I never had that ? , some of the homies be havin em on a string wit the gab, and that's dope to me. But that quiet ? in the corner swag been workin for me my whole life. ? gotta know who he is. I speak without speaking lol.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Tricking is kinda like a cheat code that goes against our "normal" way of male female engagement.
    You can almost say that tricking in some form or another is "corruption" because it taints the normal "perceived" way men and women interact.

When your first maneuver is to overtly introduce a woman (in this scenario) to a shiny object / before you get to know them on a personal level, You can argue that the foundation for any relationship going forward has been corrupted
    because the precedent has been set.

I believe they're 2 people who hate those that trick off on women:

•those who don't have enough money to participate in the undertaking and they deeply want to.
    •those who are disgusted with the idea of an overt exchange of material possessions to captivate ones attention and secure their loyalty

is it "Bad" ? ....

....would you encourage it?.... might be the answer to that

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tricking is kinda like a cheat code that goes against our "normal" way of male female engagement.
    You can almost say that tricking in some form or another is "corruption" because it taints the normal "perceived" way men and women interact.

When your first maneuver is to overtly introduce a woman (in this scenario) to a shiny object / before you get to know them on a personal level, You can argue that the foundation for any relationship going forward has been corrupted
    because the precedent has been set.

I believe they're 2 people who hate those that trick off on women:

•those who don't have enough money to participate in the undertaking and they deeply want to.
    •those who are disgusted with the idea of an overt exchange of material possessions to captivate ones attention and secure their loyalty

is it "Bad" ? ....

....would you encourage it?.... might be the answer to that

Trickin ain't a cheat code. It just exposes the core relationship between men and women. Exchange of resources. Females exchange access to ? for access to materials and resources.

That's why ? buy nice ? , to attract females with an explicit or implicit promise that she can partake if she dtf. ? don't buy nice clothes or shoes or cars or live in nice places for other ? . They do it to buy the attention of a select class of females.

Females buy ass and ? or get other ? to, get on the gram or on the book not for other ? but to attract the attention of select males who may then buy them more stuff, fly them out, get some cash or be around other select men who will do that and then some. And in their mind all they had to do was give up some ? . And if one of these females get popped off by one of these men all the better because now she got a 18 year ride or more.
    Females been trading off their ? for ever and a day and ? been trickin off their resources for ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of projection going on in here... Believe what you want and do what you want.. However, know that whatever it is that you believe is not the only point of view.

As mentioned already some folks rather pay and skip the BS as opposed to running game/courting a female. Other would rather do the opposite. There is no right or wrong approach. It's just a means to an end..
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    LordZuko wrote: »

Trickin ain't a cheat code. It just exposes the core relationship between men and women. Exchange of resources. Females exchange access to ? for access to materials and resources.

That's why ? buy nice ? , to attract females with an explicit or implicit promise that she can partake if she dtf. ? don't buy nice clothes or shoes or cars or live in nice places for other ? . They do it to buy the attention of a select class of females.

Females buy ass and ? or get other ? to, get on the gram or on the book not for other ? but to attract the attention of select males who may then buy them more stuff, fly them out, get some cash or be around other select men who will do that and then some. And in their mind all they had to do was give up some ? . And if one of these females get popped off by one of these men all the better because now she got a 18 year ride or more.
    Females been trading off their ? for ever and a day and ? been trickin off their resources for ? .

I think we have different definitions on what "tricking" is..... and with good reason because "tricking" isn't lucid.

Whatever a mans intentions of what he does on his own to build himself up (goes to the gym / buys a nice car / chooses a great career for himself) .... is self vitality ....

With that we have no clear way of knowing exactly what a man will do with his new found status tho.
    so to me the below quote is not "tricking"
    That's why ? buy nice ? , to attract females

Tricking is not in the attraction... its in the exchange.
    ? don't buy nice clothes or shoes or cars or live in nice places for other ?
    They might not buy it for "other n*ggas"... sure but they might buy it for themselves. Theres plenty of things that men spend money on that we can all agree more than likely doesn't involve the desires of women. If you can't name any then maybe that saids more about you then most men...(?)

"tricking" imo is the initial m/f interaction. Its the first and subsequent exchange that involves everything other than getting to know someone on a personal level.

Listen, Im no tricking expert, but I would also argue that your last paragraph isn't exactly tricking either. Women buying ? /ass could be for a multitude of reasons that don't always involve procuring sponsorship..... but when they do procure sponsors then yes... thats "tricking"
  • konceptjones
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    There is a lot of projection going on in here... Believe what you want and do what you want.. However, know that whatever it is that you believe is not the only point of view.

As mentioned already some folks rather pay and skip the BS as opposed to running game/courting a female. Other would rather do the opposite. There is no right or wrong approach. It's just a means to an end..

here's the difference: A cat with a mouthpiece can ? far more women than a cat with a few dollars. You can't just roll up on a random chick at Target and offer her $200 to smash, but you can roll up on a known "? " and spit game just right and smash without a dollar coming out your pocket if your game is tough. Money can open doors to broads that are willing to ? for it directly, your brain and what you spit can open those same doors and then some.

Most of them chick on Backpage/CL got at least one dude that can fall through whenever, eat up the ? in her fridge, and blow her back out and ain't spent na'an dime for the ? .

Be THAT dude.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just ? man. Some cats aren't as fortune as some of us 2 look handsome, good gig, no kids etc. He might be a nerd / geek and come across the internet chick of his dreams. Cash that dream in son! U'll wish u did years later. ? the World when it truly comes down 2 some ? u wanna do lol. I'd tell I did it and DARE a muthafucka to clown me. One word: Integrity. Alotta folks will shock u if u knew what they did when no1 was looking or around. Maids, Nurses, Managers man everybody gets down someway somehow. Make the world go round. Keep living!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

here's the difference: A cat with a mouthpiece can ? far more women than a cat with a few dollars. You can't just roll up on a random chick at Target and offer her $200 to smash, but you can roll up on a known "? " and spit game just right and smash without a dollar coming out your pocket if your game is tough. Money can open doors to broads that are willing to ? for it directly, your brain and what you spit can open those same doors and then some.

Most of them chick on Backpage/CL got at least one dude that can fall through whenever, eat up the ? in her fridge, and blow her back out and ain't spent na'an dime for the ? .

Be THAT dude.

ironically tho, would u even be willing to smash a random chick at Target who's willing to give it up for $200?

I'm not sure I'd be too eager to smash a regular chick just tossing it up like that, I'd be too skeptical that it's a set up

but at the end of the day, whether a dude got game or not, if he smashed tho then what is the difference? pride? haha

I'm not too concerned about how the next man is getting it

• konceptjones

Be THAT dude.

ironically tho, would u even be willing to smash a random chick at Target who's willing to give it up for $200?

I'm not sure I'd be too eager to smash a regular chick just tossing it up like that, I'd be too skeptical that it's a set up

but at the end of the day, whether a dude got game or not, if he smashed tho then what is the difference? pride? haha

I'm not too concerned about how the next man is getting it

that's beside the point. The point I'm making is that trickin only works for chicks open to ? for money. Every other woman out there is "out of your league" if that's all you got going for yourself.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭

Be THAT dude.

I know this generation of hoes think bass ackwards, but the chances of you rolling up on a "known" ? and ? for free are slim to none and slim is out of town. A ? 's time costs $ and a good mouthpiece is not going to be a coupon for free ? , not happening.

The common marriage is nothing more than a trick/hoe relationship in my opinion. You wine and dine a ? for so long, play house, she only considers marriage after you spend several thousands on TWO rings-engagement and wedding-and then you go to a job mainly to support her and her lifestyle, and if you lose your job or make less money she wants a divorce. Love and marriage have one stipulation, and that is your income. What a joke.

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017

Be THAT dude.

I think what you're not understanding is that.. Some cats have the mouthpiece but would rather just pay the chick and skip all the theatrics.. Having game is one way to get the ? .. But that can open u up to things a ? that's paying for the ? simply doesn't have to deal with.. But I digress..
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »

I think we have different definitions on what "tricking" is..... and with good reason because "tricking" isn't lucid.

Whatever a mans intentions of what he does on his own to build himself up (goes to the gym / buys a nice car / chooses a great career for himself) .... is self vitality ....

With that we have no clear way of knowing exactly what a man will do with his new found status tho.
    so to me the below quote is not "tricking"
    That's why ? buy nice ? , to attract females

Tricking is not in the attraction... its in the exchange.
    ? don't buy nice clothes or shoes or cars or live in nice places for other ?
    They might not buy it for "other n*ggas"... sure but they might buy it for themselves. Theres plenty of things that men spend money on that we can all agree more than likely doesn't involve the desires of women. If you can't name any then maybe that saids more about you then most men...(?)

"tricking" imo is the initial m/f interaction. Its the first and subsequent exchange that involves everything other than getting to know someone on a personal level.

Listen, Im no tricking expert, but I would also argue that your last paragraph isn't exactly tricking either. Women buying ? /ass could be for a multitude of reasons that don't always involve procuring sponsorship..... but when they do procure sponsors then yes... thats "tricking"

Why are you building yourself up? Why do you desire money? Hit the gym? Desire to drive something expensive? You do all these things to draw attention to yourself. Anybody saying otherwise is a ? liar.
    You're not doing it strictly for yourself, you're doing it to give yourself more options as to potential females you can attract.

Now I'm not gonna call these things tricking because no exchange it made. But you have ? that have all this and still buying hoes drinks, or making financial overtures on introductions. You drive a nice car, you have a nice car, same goes for the house or clothes and all that. What I am calling tricking it a ? buying a ? drinks, dinner, driving her around, moving ? for her. I'm counting tricking off your time along with tricking off your money. You're doing both to attempt to get ? .
    The only time a man should be doing this: buying expensive dinners, driving around, moving ? is when the female on the team already and committed to that contract.

Now you have women who believe that a man should show his financial capabilities so she can know whether she is worth her time and ? . I have no problem with this. I just have a problem with them taking exceptions to being called hoes. Because truly there is no difference.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭