The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Release Date Delayed Again, This Time By 3 Months

Options
12346»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    So I bought it . Only reason why I stopped playing cuz batman and I was fairly still early in this game luckily I didn't erase my data
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Oh man this update is 19 gb . WHAT THE ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh man this update is 19 gb . WHAT THE ?

Lmao bruh I wasn't playing when I said it's the size of a whole new game.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

I actually enjoyed Gwent, but the ? was too distracting from the main game. I'd like it as an app on the phone, though.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »

I actually enjoyed Gwent, but the ? was too distracting from the main game. I'd like it as an app on the phone, though.

Yeah Gwent as a mobile app would be GOAT, I rarely ever played it in game though.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blood and Wine big as ? . I run into a new quest every time I turn around. I'm level 41 and these plant monsters still be whuppin my ass
  • kzzl
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I've been wanting to discuss this ? , but this game has some crucial spoilers. Even for people that may have beaten it and plan to do a NG+. So you've all been warned.
    So how did everyone's game turn out?

I saved the Baron and his wife after killing the spirit in the tree, romanced Yennefer, Ciri became an empress, Ciri's father became ruler of Temeria, the red head became queen of Skellige, killed that fat bald guy from the bathhouse when he turned on me, spared the immortal from Hearth Stone for a cool steel sword, and got the so-called "good" ending for B&W where both sisters live.

Something interesting I found out was that all the promo cinematics for this game are canon. So they all happened. The one with Yennefer running across the battle is true and you can return the raven head she leaves on the ground. The cinema of Geralt saving the girl from being hung also canon as Lambert teases you about it at the witcher castle. The B&W cinematic with Orianna actually takes place after the game, as Geralt mentions he's coming back for her during a mission in the DLC.
  • kzzl
    Options
    Well, damn. Nobody wanted to talk about this ? ?

I tried other places on the net but that ? requires levels of nerdom that I don't have.

Started a New Game plus since my last post. The enemies are stronger and the gear is better, too. Got to keep everything on me from my last game except the gear diagrams. I'd recommend giving it a go for a second play through.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Well, damn. Nobody wanted to talk about this ? ?

I tried other places on the net but that ? requires levels of nerdom that I don't have.

Started a New Game plus since my last post. The enemies are stronger and the gear is better, too. Got to keep everything on me from my last game except the gear diagrams. I'd recommend giving it a go for a second play through.

You should @ Dallas 4 eva he ? with this, dope as game gotta get back into this.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    I've been wanting to discuss this ? , but this game has some crucial spoilers. Even for people that may have beaten it and plan to do a NG+. So you've all been warned.
    So how did everyone's game turn out?

I saved the Baron and his wife after killing the spirit in the tree, romanced Yennefer, Ciri became an empress, Ciri's father became ruler of Temeria, the red head became queen of Skellige, killed that fat bald guy from the bathhouse when he turned on me, spared the immortal from Hearth Stone for a cool steel sword, and got the so-called "good" ending for B&W where both sisters live.

Something interesting I found out was that all the promo cinematics for this game are canon. So they all happened. The one with Yennefer running across the battle is true and you can return the raven head she leaves on the ground. The cinema of Geralt saving the girl from being hung also canon as Lambert teases you about it at the witcher castle. The B&W cinematic with Orianna actually takes place after the game, as Geralt mentions he's coming back for her during a mission in the DLC.
    Saved the barons wife, killed the tree spirit, made Yennefer my main, Ciri became a witcher, Sigi Djistra (sp?) Ended up ruling The northern kingdoms after kicking Nilfgaards ass, red head ? became queen of Skellige, spared the immortal, and both sisters died at the end of B & W
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bought this but ain't played it smh. Now that I'm done with dark souls I will have to pop this in and give it a chance.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Updated UI is much better.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This d.l.c is like a whole new game, ? looks like something out of a fairy tale. I'm still getting used to all this happy happy joy joy ? . I keep looking for people to try to trick me or looking for traps set whenever I'm just riding around. Everybody all nice me and ? , people singing in the streets. Every house I raid be having gold, diamonds, rings, hams, fruit, and actual good weapons lol. I can already tell something is deeply wrong on the under with this place. No place is this ? damn happy.
    zkftxl.png
    2i1ytfs.png
    108g1lu.png
    2val4iu.png
    35c0pb9.png
    2v9oeqb.png
    2cy5t0y.png
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Got back into this ? , im glad I bought it new because the developers really put in the work on this one. Really been ? with Gwent heavy im level 15 with 75 hours ridiculous bank for your money.