‘American Horror Story’ Unveils Season 6 Logo

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
american-horror-story-season-6-logo.jpg

We still don’t know what Ryan Murphy and company have up their frayed sleeve for the sixth installment of FX’s American Horror Story, but today we got a new logo. It’s a blood-red — natch — mashup of the number six and a question mark. How’s that for mystery?

Mystery is a key word: There’s been radio silence on a theme and title for Season 6 of AHS, but series creator Murphy said at TCA in March, “The interesting thing about the next season is that we’ve been working on two ideas at once, which we’ve never done.” He also said that the all of the castmembers who were onstage with him that day in Pasadena would return including Kathy Bates, Denis O’Hare, Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson, Finn Wittrock, Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson and Matt Bomer. Lady Gaga said earlier that month that she also will return.

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still haven't finished last season
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long as Angela is coming back I'm in
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finishing the Hotel season. It's stupid as hell and Lady's Gaga is a terrible actress but ? damn Angela Basset is lookin hot as hell in this season.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lost all interest in this show after season 3. I heard it gets really ? and boring after season 3
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I lost all interest in this show after season 3. I heard it gets really ? and boring after season 3

The odd numbered seasons are best imo. Hotel was dope to me.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't finish Hotel but I really enjoyed season 6.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hotel Suprised me it was too ? ? but overall the show was good and Gaga did the damn thing..

I hated thereality tv element of this season. they should have just played it straight as a wrong turn/ texas massacre type ? without the cheesy plot... they tried to go all Cabin in the Woods.. which i hated..
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't get how you think Gaga was a good actress. I thought she was absolutely terrible.

Another thing is, the past two seasons have been just too much gore and death. Not because gore and death are offensive, they just kinda lose their power when every episode someone getting their throat cut and blood is squirting out all over.

Also, the ? ? was incredibly heavy handed this season. Like lady gaga kills everyone with no mercy and for no reason, seemingly innocent people, but loves the ? because..... he's a ? ... I mean its an entertaining show, but its only entertaining garbage.
  • tennosis
    tennosis Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Season 1 was really great. I am very excited of the other seasons.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I don't get how you think Gaga was a good actress. I thought she was absolutely terrible.

Another thing is, the past two seasons have been just too much gore and death. Not because gore and death are offensive, they just kinda lose their power when every episode someone getting their throat cut and blood is squirting out all over.

Also, the ? ? was incredibly heavy handed this season. Like lady gaga kills everyone with no mercy and for no reason, seemingly innocent people, but loves the ? because..... he's a ? ... I mean its an entertaining show, but its only entertaining garbage.

She like the ? cuz he's ok with being himself and not hiding who or what he is
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think she just didn't wants AIDS blood.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think she just didn't wants AIDS blood.

Lol the i.c and it's ? bashing is still strong as ever
  • Will Munny
    edited January 2017
    Options
    That was a terrible joke, I'll admit it.

For real tho idc that he's a ? ? but the show writing just perturbs me that they'd have this ruthless killer go entirely against her character just to make a political point. Just have a nice person be nice to the ? to make a point, not a sociopath that murders innocent people.