Clueless coonette Chrisette Michelle x The Breakfast Club…

Options

Comments

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *wonders* Did she have to pay, what looked to be, those 30 people she had on stage out of that 250k?

If she was really doing this so "we" can be seen, she definitely had the platform to drop off a powerful message ........ but she put her energy into a poem that defended her decision to go get that bag ........ and went up there singing a gospel song

Anyone peep how the camera never showed the audience during the performance ......

Even ? Toby Keith thanked Barack for his service during his trump inauguration performance
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I also couldn't help but notice that she put herself being an American first before being black

37:48 ctg: "one last question all lives matter or black lives matter?"
    cm: "for me, im black, and my life matters.....(little more talking).......black lives matter"
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it actually wasnt a bad interview even if u disagree with her performance
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Shawty did it for money!
    All that other ? she talking she can ? and be real with herself. She doesnt necessarily have to explain ? to the public cause she's grown. But she gon have to wear that coonette title.

She doesn't belong in the ? category as long as she done it for the money and using him to make money and keeping it real.

2cqbpxu.jpg

...Cot'dayumm Ajackson...Your cooning knows no bounds b...

It's all about the dollar, I'm half Black, Half fallen angel buddy. Money is my deity.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    U 'above the fray' ? sound desperate to defend yet her own family disowned her..

So?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought her albums in support of her.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She finding out how much a Dollar really costs
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more than certain she volunteered her services
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she isn't a ? for performing
    Yes she is. ? wrong with u ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    And WTF does 'smeng' mean?

was about to define this, but i think you should google this one lol
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I'm really just trolling this morning. Easily excitable people amuse me. But on a serious note we African Americans do not have the luxury of sitting back pouting for the next four years. We have to engage with people we don't like or like us. There is no way around it. Pointing fingers at each other only weakens us.

I agree! I plan on engaging hands and feet to any white ? phucka that says some wild ? . If y'all see me point that means I got him you get his man and let's put these ? to sleep
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Aka the check was too good, and the women's march ain't paying like that. FOH @ wearing basquiat biitttcchhh SMMFH.

You weren't trying to do it for IG, you weren't doing it for views, you didn't make a statement, it was for a check. You sold out for it cuz the cash was easy didn't expect the backlash and don't care cuz you may never go platinum and the money is too good. You're an artist and that's your justification but what's an artist who sell out for a dollar ? How can I take your word seriously if you have a price and will cave for a dollar SMMFH. It's not about artistry because you didn't express anything or use your platform to make a message, you serenaded the President in front of white supremacists, the true definition of ? shuffling SMMFH.

? came on the breakfast club to do damage control SMMFH

zwwtqxcsued7.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A divide & fall strategy
    They aren't fair.
    I dig in my bag of weed that's covered in orange hairs.

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    it actually wasnt a bad interview even if u disagree with her performance

Nah. She said a bunch of nothing. Outside of admitting she got paid Less than 250k her interview was Fake deep ?

Exactly

I've seen her on other ? . IMO this ? is fake. She tries to come off like her mind is so different cause like she said 1,000 times in this interview cause she is an "artist". All I think is ? GTFOH with that ? .
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    She isnt cooning by singing...thats her job and life...it wasnt a KKK rally (officially)...plus there were many performers besides her

michelle.jpg&w=480

Smeng she's a ? . Don't defend her. Malcolm X would say in every way she is the definition of a ? .

She's singing for man who has the full fledged support of the KKK and even appointed them on his cabinet. She didn't even just sing she serenaded him. He's a racist and promised he would do everything in his power to deport Hispanics and don't give a ? about ? . She sold out her integrity as an artist and as a black woman for a check.

America has a strange fascination for celebrities and are quick to defend them and give them a pass. Smeng she's not doing you a favour. She made the choice she's just trying to live with it and control the damage of her choice. Nothing more nothing less, she is a ? .

Stop it 5

First she said herself that she did not meet Trump.... Obama was there

I believe that every celebrity is not a crusader for black rights...they should be...but they are not

She is a paid performer...In the music BUSINESS...man
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is she really this dumb..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't watch the interview.

Did they ask her if she would do it all over again ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she isn't a ? for performing

No she's a ? because she performed a racist that has pointed out for years how he's felt about African-Americans. She's a ? for telling people last year not to protest because her CD was in stores But's she's really a ? for trying to do damage control when we all know she sold out her principles for a check.

wait
    .are you serious

cuz her CDs was in stores