Adolf Trump’s Muslim Ban Excludes Countries He Has Business Ties With...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/
Trump’s Immigration Ban Excludes Countries With Business Ties

President Trump has signed an executive order that bans citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries in the Middle East from entering the United States for 90 days, according to the White House. His proposed list doesn’t include Muslim-majority countries where his Trump Organization has done business or pursued potential deals. Properties include golf courses in the United Arab Emirates and two luxury towers operating in Turkey.

proxy.jpg?t=HBiWAWh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmJsb29tYmVyZy5jb20vZ3JhcGhpY3MvMjAxNy10cnVtcC1pbW1pZ3JhdGlvbi1iYW4tY29uZmxpY3Qtb2YtaW50ZXJlc3QvaW1nLzIwMTctdHJ1bXAtaW1taWdyYXRpb24tYmFuLWNvbmZsaWN0LW9mLWludGVyZXN0X3R3aXR0ZXIucG5nP3Y9MRT2DhTmBxwUhAYUlAMAABYAEgA&s=vCiYn59ANhDfcNKqMjPdAgeLqaq1CQuWkBkEd1Jvg-o

911.jpg

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say it again!
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isnt this in the news???
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    "None of this affects black people"

You sure? The ramifications of a widespread ban based and defined on something as non whimsical as it being issueed to "countries of cautions" can easily be applied to African Countries.

? doesn't affect ? until it does.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »

You sure? The ramifications of a widespread ban based and defined on something as non whimsical as it being issueed to "countries of cautions" can easily be applied to African Countries.

Best to ignore people who say stupid ? like that.
  • The_Jackal
    edited January 2017
    Plus that's not even to get into if this is even constitutional. I mean I hope Black people who think like that understand that HE COMPLETELY CIRCUMVENTED the Civil Rights Act of 1965. If someone can't see why that's important to a black person then maybe you don't have what's best in mind for Black people.

Personally I give two ? sake about a Muslim I just know that fascism doesnt appear overnight
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Them protesters are deep at jfk airport right now
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    And the fact that told the ? who i quoted to sit her ? down smh again
  • The_Jackal
    I see the Italics and quote didn't translate the Sarcasm well smh

? can't tell sarcasm over the cpu lol.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His business interest alone make him corrupt and will impact his decisions (which will be terrible anyway)

Today its the mislim countries thats not putting money in his pockets tomorrow its troops into black neighborhoods

And hes already threatening "sanctuary cities " with federal funds
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good

Less immigrants more ? wit jobs

Trump out here making power moves
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you ? this upset when Obama was deporting them Haitians? I doubt it but you ? want me to give a ? about some ragheads

9lq10oo4zmhx.gif
  • The_Jackal
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Were you ? this upset when Obama was deporting them Haitians? I doubt it but you ? want me to give a ? about some ragheads

9lq10oo4zmhx.gif

Are you talking to yourself? Who in this thread is even remotely upset or even cares beyond the legality of it?
  • The_Jackal
    700 wrote: »
    Good

Don't you trap? If that's the case and you do you are the living embodiment of what's wrong with the hood.
    Good

Don't you trap? If that's the case and you do you are the living embodiment of what's wrong with the hood.

Have you ever had a job wit 1000 Somalia ?

1000 American ? could have had them jobs

That's 1000 more ? off the street daily

So What are you sayin
  • The_Jackal
    Good

So What are you sayin

I'm saying that you are ? ? who I can already tell is going to try and sell me on endless excuses as to why you poison your community.

But concerning your first post I'll educate you on that.
    1. Less immigrants doesn't necessarily equate to more ? with jobs.
    2. Second and most important point to any ? that works at a job that is minimal wag or you can get replaced by an illegally alien (LOL) do ? better in life. The reason you got replacedone is because your skill set is so low that literally anyone can do that job.
  • The_Jackal
    edited January 2017
    Don't get ? twisted ? I'm a true breed capitalist through and through. If you get replaced then that means you are useless and replaceable. Progress always not regression
    Good

So What are you sayin

I'm saying that you are ? ? who I can already tell is going to try and sell me on endless excuses as to why you poison your community.

But concerning your first post I'll educate you on that.
    1. Less immigrants doesn't necessarily equate to more ? with jobs.
    2. Second and most important point to any ? that works at a job that is minimal wag or you can get replaced by an illegally alien (LOL) do ? better in life. The reason you got replacedone is because your skill set is so low that literally anyone can do that job.

You realize that in the society it has to be bottom rung workers for anything to run right

How you talking about me poisoning the community but the less skilled in the community are looked down upon by you

What if a young ? gotta work at that factory to help pay his way thru school, now he fired cause this immigrant does his job for a dollar cheaper a hour

You must live in this fantasy world where everybody starts at the top

I'd rather my dumb as good ass friend go work in a factory than sell ? and Rob people

And that's real
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize that Somalia and Sudan are predominantly black nations and Libya is also in Afri....

Nevermind.

I give up.

You do realize that Somalia and Sudan are predominantly black nations and Libya is also in Afri....

Nevermind.

I give up.

? Africans

? em
    ? em

? em

Let em stay in they dusty ass countries

Got my whole ? street smelling like goat and curry and ?

I'M TIRED OF THIS ?