Adolf Trump’s Muslim Ban Excludes Countries He Has Business Ties With...

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Good

Less immigrants more ? wit jobs

Trump out here making power moves

Don't you trap? If that's the case and you do you are the living embodiment of what's wrong with the hood.

Have you ever had a job wit 1000 Somalia ?

1000 American ? could have had them jobs

That's 1000 more ? off the street daily

So What are you sayin

I'm saying that you are ? ? who I can already tell is going to try and sell me on endless excuses as to why you poison your community.

But concerning your first post I'll educate you on that.
    1. Less immigrants doesn't necessarily equate to more ? with jobs.
    2. Second and most important point to any ? that works at a job that is minimal wag or you can get replaced by an illegally alien (LOL) do ? better in life. The reason you got replacedone is because your skill set is so low that literally anyone can do that job.

You realize that in the society it has to be bottom rung workers for anything to run right

How you talking about me poisoning the community but the less skilled in the community are looked down upon by you

What if a young ? gotta work at that factory to help pay his way thru school, now he fired cause this immigrant does his job for a dollar cheaper a hour

You must live in this fantasy world where everybody starts at the top

I'd rather my dumb as good ass friend go work in a factory than sell ? and Rob people

And that's real

Did I say that I looked down on anybody? No I said do better that's the whole point of progression in life and not regression. Nobidy has any excuse to be late 20s, mid 30s to only be making minimum wage. That person was either lazy throughout life, or never was willing to struggle through life.

As far as the factory goes save that ? cause I was literally in that situation 4 years back. 21 working at a factor struggling paying for college replaced by a ? a group of temp Ex-Con. Didn't get mad at them just knew I had to do better. Did that and making a good salary now being irreplaceable.

The real ? though is you dancing around your ? up ways while trying to come of as a someone forced into selling drugs because of immigrants.
  • The_Jackal
    edited January 2017
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    "None of this affects black people"

You sure? The ramifications of a widespread ban based and defined on something as non whimsical as it being issueed to "countries of cautions" can easily be applied to African Countries.

? doesn't affect ? until it does.

You do realize that Somalia and Sudan are predominantly black nations and Libya is also in Afri....

Nevermind.

I give up.

I do which is why I literally said it can be easily applied to African nations.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Let me ask you this

Why do you care about immigrants being allowed in

What's the plus side of it

I'm pointing out the negative in letting them in

Explain the positive to me please.....

So I can see what you see
  • The_Jackal
    Let me ask you this

? I NEVER SAID I DID. In fact I literally say in my post I don't give a ? about Muslims.

Did you skip the part where I said Trump circumvented the civil rights activists of 1965 and why that's dangerous.
    Fascism doesnt spring up overnight. ? don't go to sleep one night and then the nights morning all their rights are gone.
    So you job got took and you powered thru it right

You went thru that, so you want the younger generation to go thru that
    Let me ask you this

? I NEVER SAID I DID. In fact I literally say in my post I don't give a ? about Muslims.

Did you skip the part where I said Trump circumvented the civil rights activists of 1965 and why that's dangerous.
    Fascism doesnt spring up overnight. ? don't go to sleep one night and then the nights morning all their rights are gone.

O then why tf you replied to my post celebrating trumps act

And idk wtf a civil rights act of 1965 is

Enlighten me
    Idk wtf circumvent means either
  • The_Jackal

Yo assuming so much ? . First I'm 25 younger generation ain't that much younger then me. Second I don't want anyone to lose there job. I want ? to understand that when settling for a life of minimum wage this is what can happen. If you don't further your education or get a trade that's what happens. Plus being Black society already against a ? .

Yo assuming so much ? . First I'm 25 younger generation ain't that much younger then me. Second I don't want anyone to lose there job. I want ? to understand that when settling for a life of minimum wage this is what can happen. If you don't further your education or get a trade that's what happens. Plus being Black society already against a ? .

? you gon get older so there's von be a younger generation, who said they were settling
    I'm saying immigrants make it harder for the average young black man...

So ? em, and idk why you ever replied to my post when you agree....
  • The_Jackal
    Let me ask you this

Enlighten me

Yoooooooo I'm being trolled right? Like there's no way a Black person doesn't know this ? ?

Do you know who Martin Luther King Jr is? Or Malcolm X. How do you not know about the end of segregation, end of voters suppression for Blacks, how do you not know the end of discrimination laws in general?

Circumvente means to goaround. He went around these laws
    edited January 2017
    Let me ask you this

Enlighten me

Yoooooooo I'm being trolled right? Like there's no way a Black person doesn't know this ? ?

Do you know who Martin Luther King Jr is? Or Malcolm X. How do you not know about the end of segregation, end of voters suppression for Blacks, how do you not know the end of discrimination laws in general?

Circumvente means to goaround. He went around these laws

O I know all that ? I just never knew the name for it

Thank you for answering my questions
  • The_Jackal

? you gon get older so there's von be a younger generation, who said they were settling

I truly think you are an idiot. Like legitimate you are dumb. I agree in that I don't care about Muslims. I don't agree because what he did is illegal and can be used against Blacks. I honestly don't know how much simpler I can make it for you.

As for immigrants making it harder maybe on your side but all my ? getting there's without destroying their community

I truly think you are an idiot. Like legitimate you are dumb. I agree in that I don't care about Muslims. I don't agree because what he did is illegal and can be used against Blacks. I honestly don't know how much simpler I can make it for you.

As for immigrants making it harder maybe on your side but all my ? getting there's without destroying their community

How can banning immigrants be used against black people

I'm not a ? immigrant
    edited January 2017

I'm not a ? immigrant

Your parents, grandparents or their parents etc were though, youre in a nation of immigrants, unless youre a native american, hating on immigrants makes you a hypocrite sob...

America (and Canada aswell btw) are huge lands with very low populations, there is more than enough room when yall let go of the fear of change...

My people been here over 500 years

No matter how they got here, it's 500 years

I'm not a ? immigrant
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not a ? immigrant

Your parents, grandparents or their parents etc were though, youre in a nation of immigrants, unless youre a native american, hating on immigrants makes you a hypocrite sob...

America (and Canada aswell btw) are huge lands with very low populations, there is more than enough room when yall let go of the fear of change...

I'm not a ? immigrant

Well all the presidents, senators etc are and were immigrants or descend from immigrants, the natives of the land are actually a minority....you speak English but its probably not your ancestors native tonque, ? everything about America is foreign...whether it came there 500 or 5 years ago, it is still foreign...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Say it again!
    shut up! Go sit in the corner

1xxkstg7sdit.png

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not a ? immigrant

I'm not a ? immigrant

Well all the presidents, senators etc are and were immigrants or descend from immigrants, the natives of the land are actually a minority....you speak English but its probably not your ancestors native tonque, ? everything about America is foreign...whether it came there 500 or 5 years ago, it is still foreign...

Even the people who crossed the land bridge 20k some year ago are immigrants so even the native Americans aren't really native.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are not in this together. It would be wonderful if all people of color banded together against whitey. But that is far from the case. Those countries couldn't care less about us. It is not our fight.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @700 Aint u or your peoples Haitian aka immigrants?