Options
    I haven't found any YouTubes or anything to embed yet
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

prolly the best beat i've heard so far off this album.

the hook is eh.

i swear every rick ross verse is the same.

krit had a damn good verse.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh... Ok... Iono, man. Krit killed his verse. Rest of it is cool, I guess. Lupe just hasn't been "Lupe" to me much lately. I don't know what it is.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

the hook is eh.

Rick Ross been spittin the same verse since 2009......food, dope, money, shooters. I aint even heard this song yet lol.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the hook is eh.

This... For the love of ? , this ? is redundant as ? . I almost wanna give him a pass Cuz this ? is 2 years old... Almost
  •  i ro ny
    Options

Just for everybody eagerly anticipating Drogas light.

All these songs were recorded during the Tetsuo & Youth period. All of them.

It's his last album on Atlantic and most of the songs were pushed on him. It is what it is.

The Lupe that people ? with is gonna be on the official Drogas album.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's his last album on Atlantic and most of the songs were pushed on him. It is what it is.

Was about to say.... these verses are all more than what, 1-2 years old? Lol folks rioting like Lupe didn't say THIS was the original direction for Tetsuo & Youth before Atlantic got kicked outta his studio.

His verse on this wasn't even bad.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Was about to say.... these verses are all more than what, 1-2 years old? Lol folks rioting like Lupe didn't say THIS was the original direction for Tetsuo & Youth before Atlantic got kicked outta his studio.

So is this supposed to be the lost in Atlantic project his was going to put out or is this different music?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

So is this supposed to be the lost in Atlantic project his was going to put out or is this different music?

This is basically LITA
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Nah, he mentioned long ago the original Tetsuo & Youth was full of songs like Pick Up the Phone, Old School Love and he called them soft... so he made a bunch of "ratchet" tracks to balance the album out.

LITA is a different project.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited January 2017
    Options

Nah, he mentioned long ago the original Tetsuo & Youth was full of songs like Pick Up the Phone, Old School Love and he called them soft... so he made a bunch of "ratchet" tracks to balance the album out.

Nah fam, That's what LITA was, some of those same tracks recorded during T&Y's sessions. He just never released them all and pulled the plug on it. This is essentially LITA just with a pricetag tacked on to appease Atlantic's small ownership/percentages.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up, this dude still had Atlantic forcing him to do ? ? I thought all that ended when he went gold with lasers.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't even think it's that. I remember him saying he made 3 albums during the T&Y time period. I think LITA was one, T&Y was the one we got, and I remember him saying he had a much more "commercial" sounding album recorded. I think Driggs Lite is that one.

I just don't have the patience for another Lasers debacle.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ols School Love
    DopeboysAllstarWeekend
    Snitches
    Snitches 2
    Thorns and Horns (2nd feature was better anyway)

Is Made in the USA and Jump fresh tracks or recorded arpund same era as T&Y
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Ols School Love
    DopeboysAllstarWeekend
    Snitches
    Snitches 2
    Thorns and Horns (2nd feature was better anyway)

Is Made in the USA and Jump fresh tracks or recorded arpund same era as T&Y

From what I understand, made in the USA was recorded in the same era as T&Y.

Don't forget about the Chris Brown feature "? ".
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    I think Prisoner 2 and Chopper replaced MIUSA
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Yo, ? all tha bullshyt bruh. I just want the track from the 7 minute mark of his FNL 10th anniversary podcast. Lawd, that ? was bangin.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Yo, ? all tha bullshyt bruh. I just want the track from the 7 minute mark of his FNL 10th anniversary podcast. Lawd, that ? was bangin.

Lank?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tetsuo and Youth still gets plays periodically.

HgQqrzN.png

His best album. That ? is GREAT!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his first two albums were dope,why did Atlantic start ? ' with him,what kinda contract this ? sign ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    his first two albums were dope,why did Atlantic start ? ' with him,what kinda contract this ? sign ?

He signed an old school contract (predating the 360 deals), they kept trying to alter it.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Nah fam, That's what LITA was, some of those same tracks recorded during T&Y's sessions. He just never released them all and pulled the plug on it. This is essentially LITA just with a pricetag tacked on to appease Atlantic's small ownership/percentages.

LITA had tracks like

Mazinger
    Lillies
    Hail Selassie

Pu$$Y

Those bolded he was spittin the same way he did on the T&Y we ended up with.
    Lu recorded A LOT during the T&Y period which is basically the moral of the story.