:+1:
    tumblr_okg61du3Pt1vet0bvo1_400.jpg

Nice set up. This album was mad slept on
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It sure was slept on shipmate. one of my fav tracks on the album including 3:16 by clef.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BedStuy wrote: »
    It sure was slept on shipmate. one of my fav tracks on the album including 3:16 by clef.
    What up homie, ain't know this was you. Whole album was nice but this was the nicest track on there. LA the Darkman killed it too
  • BedStuy
    Options
    What up homie, ain't know this was you. Whole album was nice but this was the nicest track on there. LA the Darkman killed it too
    Stealth posting, always been on here old buddy. I was in chi-town around new year's too. Watching Puppet Master on Rap City and listening to Decisions by Goodie Mob on Stretch and Bobbito made me want to by this album. That La the Darkman track is nice. I can't come to the conclusion which track on that album is the best.
  • king hassan
    Options
    Stealth posting, always been on here old buddy. I was in chi-town around new year's too. Watching Puppet Master on Rap City and listening to Decisions by Goodie Mob on Stretch and Bobbito made me want to by this album. That La the Darkman track is nice. I can't come to the conclusion which track on that album is the best.

RIght on, I can dig . should have hit me up around that time. J-Gutta the hip hop head too in the Chi, he be out way more than me
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJ Muggs f/ MC Eiht
    HEAVYWEIGHTS
    https://youtu.be/aWrDk7vChRk

@J-Gutta remember this one

this random...man this song was that ? ...whole album was official just too much talking in between all the tracks

that dre dre and wu tracks were sick too and the krs 1 track..this album was flames
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    DJ Muggs f/ MC Eiht
    HEAVYWEIGHTS
    https://youtu.be/aWrDk7vChRk

@J-Gutta remember this one

this random...man this song was that ? ...whole album was official just too much talking in between all the tracks

that dre dre and wu tracks were sick too and the krs 1 track..this album was flames

Man you gotta be random, this hip hop bro, can't talk about the same songs over and over
  • BedStuy
    edited January 2017
    Options

RIght on, I can dig . should have hit me up around that time. J-Gutta the hip hop head too in the Chi, he be out way more than me
    I was there for a couple of days. It was my 2nd time in the chi. Was hanging out with a friend i knew from the Navy and he showed me around for a bit. He was wondering how i knew about those record shops you recommended to me a long time ago. I was Hyde Park Records and found me some rare mighty sparrow vinyls.
  • king hassan
    edited January 2017
    Options

I was there for a couple of days. It was my 2nd time in the chi. Was hanging out with a friend i knew from the Navy and he showed me around for a bit. He was wondering how i knew about those record shops you recommended to me a long time ago. I was Hyde Park Records and found me some rare mighty sparrow vinyls.

Yeah man, HP records is the place over here on the south side, also this spot called Peabody's as well, but that' farther south and I work in Hyde Park actually. It used to be a Dr Wax down the street from there but they tore it down. Did you hit up Dusty Groove records on Ashland
  • BedStuy
    Options

Yeah man, HP records is the place over here on the south side, also this spot called Peabody's as well, but that' farther south and I work in Hyde Park actually. It used to be a Dr Wax down the street from there but they tore it down. Did you hit up Dusty Groove records on Ashland
    hyde park records is the only one i went to.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @kinghassan logged in to my parents wi-fi down here in Guatemala. Yeah Iremember the album but honestly slep on it. But MC Eiht always been a favorite West Coast artist.