Mississippi Bill Would Strip Accreditation From Schools That Don’t Fly State’s Confederate Flag

Options
2»

Comments

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gone get off my state got dammit, I know its ? up, but don't sit here and act like the whole south, scratch that the whole country isn't just as messed up as the sipp. Matter of fact, Louisiana and Carolina ? can't talk, the last few years how many brothers and sisters have gotten gunned down unarmed in y'all respective states with no get back or justice??? I'll wait. Mississippi has its issues I admit, but please don't act like my state is the damn sess pool of the entire country.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Can they even legally do that?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Y'all gone get off my state got dammit, I know its ? up, but don't sit here and act like the whole south, scratch that the whole country isn't just as messed up as the sipp. Matter of fact, Louisiana and Carolina ? can't talk, the last few years how many brothers and sisters have gotten gunned down unarmed in y'all respective states with no get back or justice??? I'll wait. Mississippi has its issues I admit, but please don't act like my state is the damn sess pool of the entire country.

I feel ya, man. It's ? up, but it is home and I'll always return home no matter what I say. I take shots at the Sipp all the time, but hate to see others do it. I've been all over the world, but the best people I've ever been around are from the Sipp.