Pizzagate, this ? is crazy

Options
2»

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    janklow 's answers only seem real when you didnt read all the convos's smh lol I been the one providing a bunch of videos explaining and showing all types of evidences that you should at least take time to evaluate for yourself! YOU are the one always just shutting down the whole concept as if it was fake nomatter what.I'm not saying that you have to believe everything but at least be able to admit that ? is possible and needs a better look because it is discusting and even some actors ( corey haim or cory feldman ;two young famous actors from the 80's who were in alot of movies together) said that ? was big in Hollywood ,so its not impossible at all that that that ? could be going on when you look at all the evidence so far .

? I even showed you videos where you see joe Bidden groping girls at the white house live in front of the ? camera and you didnt respond to that! hahah its cool tho ,do you but you see through, bra(h) (double entendre ) hahaha
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    janklow 's answers only seem real when you didnt read all the convos's smh lol I been the one providing a bunch of videos explaining and showing all types of evidences that you should at least take time to evaluate for yourself-
    you've shown a bunch of videos supporting the PIZZAGATE claims?
    I'm not saying that you have to believe everything but at least be able to admit that ? is possible and needs a better look because it is discusting and even some actors ( corey haim or cory feldman ;two young famous actors from the 80's who were in alot of movies together) said that ? was big in Hollywood ,so its not impossible at all that that that ? could be going on when you look at all the evidence so far .
    okay, i'm going to say this again, because you're being willfully dense.

saying pedophiles are real != all the Pizzagate claims are real
    saying Corey Haim got molested != all or any of the Pizzagate claims are real

seriously, you're telling me that i should take anything you claim involving a ? seriously because at some time, somewhere, a real ? molested someone. what does that have to do with supporting the Pizzagate story?

and if THIS is the quality of your argument, then why am i supposed to take your gibberish seriously?
    ? I even showed you videos where you see joe Bidden groping girls at the white house live in front of the ? camera and you didnt respond to that!
    what the ? does this have to do with Pizzagate?

• Ether44mag
    Options
    ? you mean : "what the ? does this have to do with Pizzagate? " ????? why you keep shuting the ? down if you have no idea what its about ???
  • janklow
    Options
    ? you mean : "what the ? does this have to do with Pizzagate? " ????? why you keep shuting the ? down if you have no idea what its about ???
    again, tell me what Joe Biden groping someone has to do with supporting your Pizzagate claims.

it's not my responsibility to argue Pizzagate isn't real. it's your responsibility to argue that it IS. and bringing up things that don't support that claim, well, don't support that claim.

• Ether44mag
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    again, tell me what Joe Biden groping someone has to do with supporting your Pizzagate claims.

it's not my responsibility to argue Pizzagate isn't real. it's your responsibility to argue that it IS. and bringing up things that don't support that claim, well, don't support that claim.

simple ,watch the videos I put in the post! damn you a funny guy ,pizzagate is about pedophiles that are linked to people in the white house ,the clintons barack and joe biden ,joe bidden posted his friendship bracelet he made for him and barack and he has a slice of pizza on the bracelet ,for all the other info and evidence watch the gottdamn videos
  • janklow
    Options
    simple ,watch the videos I put in the post!
    if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?
  • Ether44mag
    edited January 2017
    Options
    simple ,watch the videos I put in the post!
    if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?

what ?? dont go full ? please you are starting to sound mad incoherent now ,first you say its ? , then you say its overcomplicated ,then you ask what Joe biden got to do with it ,and then you asking me to write down everything that is mentionned in the video ? hahah why ? just watch it ,if you dont care about the thing then get the ? out the thread ! you cannot give your opinion and say its ? if you did not watch the video I put in the thread...why the ? would I write everything down when you can just watch it ?

stop arguing with me ,you will only keep exposing yourself
  • janklow
    Options
    what ?? dont go full ? -
    note: slinging insults doesn't actually lend any support to your argument.
    please you are starting to sound mad incoherent now ,first you say its ? , then you say its overcomplicated-
    you DO realize that something that can "? " and "overcomplicated" at the same time, right? so about someone sounding incoherent...
    then you ask what Joe biden got to do with it
    weird how you can't just simply say what he has to do with it even now.
    -and then you asking me to write down everything that is mentionned in the video ?
    no, i'll repeat myself: "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"
    yeah, i'll post where i want, when i want. if you're so afraid of that, support your claims or shut the ? up.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    what ?? dont go full ? -
    note: slinging insults doesn't actually lend any support to your argument.
    please you are starting to sound mad incoherent now ,first you say its ? , then you say its overcomplicated-
    you DO realize that something that can "? " and "overcomplicated" at the same time, right? so about someone sounding incoherent...
    then you ask what Joe biden got to do with it
    weird how you can't just simply say what he has to do with it even now.
    -and then you asking me to write down everything that is mentionned in the video ?
    no, i'll repeat myself: "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"
    yeah, i'll post where i want, when i want. if you're so afraid of that, support your claims or shut the ? up.

lol what are my claims ? you the one claiming its fake and impossible and total ? without even watching the videos lol all i'm saying is that ? is totally possible when you look at the evidence in the VIDEOS ! all I did was post the videos saying this ? here is crazy ,I never said its undeniably true, but is definitely suspect when you see all the evidence ,you are the one claiming its impossible and ?

my point was not that something cannot be overcomplicated and ? at the same time

my point was first you said its overcomplicated but you did not even know why I was referring to Joe biden ,meaning you did not watch the videos, so how can you say its overcomplicated if you did not watch the videos ?

simple ,you are a shill payed to say everybody who comes with accusations on the government ( you had the same exact attitude about the 9/11 theory) is crazy and its total ?

so ok look I get it, do you but just know I been telling you I see through you you aint fooling me brah
  • janklow
    Options
    lol what are my claims ?
    feel free to explain them at any time!
    you the one claiming its fake and impossible and total ? without even watching the videos lol all i'm saying is that ? is totally possible when you look at the evidence in the VIDEOS !
    "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"
    I never said its undeniably true, but is definitely suspect when you see all the evidence ,you are the one claiming its impossible and ?
    weirdly, i don't see you conceding anything about it being questionable or unproven. so are you not claiming it's "undeniably true?"
    my point was first you said its overcomplicated but you did not even know why I was referring to Joe biden ,meaning you did not watch the videos, so how can you say its overcomplicated if you did not watch the videos ?
    because calling it "over-complicated" isn't contradicted by the videos. it's a description of the conspiracy theory in question. are you really this incapable of some basic logic?
    simple ,you are a shill payed to say everybody who comes with accusations on the government ( you had the same exact attitude about the 9/11 theory) is crazy and its total ?
    yes, you're right. i'm paid by THE GOVERNMENT to disagree with you, the guy whose knowledge is so deep, on the AHH forums. there's nothing ridiculous about this claim at all!

granted, i get that you're into embracing over-complicated conspiracy theories to make yourself feel better about life (you tell me why), but i think we both know your argument is now "i can't defend my theory, so i'll make an unprovable accusation about the person who disagrees with me!" pathetic.
  • Ether44mag
    Options
    lol what are my claims ?
    feel free to explain them at any time!
    you the one claiming its fake and impossible and total ? without even watching the videos lol all i'm saying is that ? is totally possible when you look at the evidence in the VIDEOS !
    "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"
    I never said its undeniably true, but is definitely suspect when you see all the evidence ,you are the one claiming its impossible and ?
    weirdly, i don't see you conceding anything about it being questionable or unproven. so are you not claiming it's "undeniably true?"
    because calling it "over-complicated" isn't contradicted by the videos. it's a description of the conspiracy theory in question. are you really this incapable of some basic logic?
    yes, you're right. i'm paid by THE GOVERNMENT to disagree with you, the guy whose knowledge is so deep, on the AHH forums. there's nothing ridiculous about this claim at all!

granted, i get that you're into embracing over-complicated conspiracy theories to make yourself feel better about life (you tell me why), but i think we both know your argument is now "i can't defend my theory, so i'll make an unprovable accusation about the person who disagrees with me!" pathetic.

lol bro ....watch the videos man lol or else forget about it ,you can say whatever you want but saying it ? without takin time to watch the evidence is just plain stupid...and then your rebuttal is asking me why dont I write down all the evidence that is in the videos ?? hahaha you funny as hell bro

that would be like sayin a movie is wack but you never watched it and then asking me why dont I write down all the good parts or the movie lol WATCH THE VIDEOS BEFORE SAYING ITS ? !!

its ? simple lol

someone who really thought it was ? ,after all this back and forth ,woulda checked the video and woulda came back with some opinions based on the evidence.the fact that you take time to answer every week without watching the videos is a clear sign of being biased and knowing that NOTHING would make you admit that its at least very fishy
  • imisstheoldkanye
    imisstheoldkanye Members, Banned Users Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Some wild ass ? son. Sick ass people running this world and the ? need to stop
  • TURBOKUSH
    TURBOKUSH Members Posts: 2
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • janklow
    Options
    lol bro ....watch the videos man lol or else forget about it
    "LOL bro," i don't need to watch the videos to be familiar with the claims about Pizzagate. and i'm going to AGAIN note that your entire argument is "uh... i can't actually support my claims... watch these videos though."
    someone who really thought it was ? ,after all this back and forth ,woulda checked the video and woulda came back with some opinions based on the evidence.
    fun fact: the issue can be covered and discussed without your videos. you won't actually support your claims, though.

also: "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"
    oh, and again: "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"

• Ether44mag
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lol bro ....watch the videos man lol or else forget about it
    "LOL bro," i don't need to watch the videos to be familiar with the claims about Pizzagate. and i'm going to AGAIN note that your entire argument is "uh... i can't actually support my claims... watch these videos though."
    someone who really thought it was ? ,after all this back and forth ,woulda checked the video and woulda came back with some opinions based on the evidence.
    fun fact: the issue can be covered and discussed without your videos. you won't actually support your claims, though.

also: "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"
    oh, and again: "if it's so simple, why can't you simply express all the proof contained in these videos?"

why are you acting like its funny that I tell you to watch the videos instead of wanting me to write it all down for you ?

and why are you so focused on me instead of the story ? talkin about my claims ? what claims did I make ? what are you talkin about ? stop all that smoke and mirrors ? man ,if you are familiar with the evidence and think its ridiculous then lets have a cool convo about it and tell me what evidence you think is fabricated or taken out of context and we will each give our opinions

but if you are totally sure 100% that its totally false and crazy then no sense continuing to argue

@janklow
  • janklow
    Options
    why are you acting like its funny that I tell you to watch the videos instead of wanting me to write it all down for you ?
    it's funny that you think it's simple to support your claims, and yet you won't do anything but say "watch a video." at best, you're lying about it being simple.
    and why are you so focused on me instead of the story ?
    i'm not, i'm focused on you supporting your argument. which you're refusing to do for some reason.
    talkin about my claims ? what claims did I make ? what are you talkin about ? stop all that smoke and mirrors ? man-
    the person on some "smoke and mirrors" ? is the guy who, when asked to support his argument, says "why is this about me?" are you too dense to understand what a question asking you to support your claims is asking?
    -if you are familiar with the evidence and think its ridiculous then lets have a cool convo about it
    been trying to get to you drop some evidence that's not stated as "watch this video." still waiting.
    but if you are totally sure 100% that its totally false and crazy then no sense continuing to argue
    man, i have been asking for an argument and all i get is watch the videos. so if that's all you want to say, you could have dropped it at any time, and yet you won't. so apply your words to yourself.
  • Ether44mag
    edited January 2017
    Options
    it's funny that you think it's simple to support your claims, and yet you won't do anything but say "watch a video." at best, you're lying about it being simple.
    i'm not, i'm focused on you supporting your argument. which you're refusing to do for some reason.
    talkin about my claims ? what claims did I make ? what are you talkin about ? stop all that smoke and mirrors ? man-
    the person on some "smoke and mirrors" ? is the guy who, when asked to support his argument, says "why is this about me?" are you too dense to understand what a question asking you to support your claims is asking?
    -if you are familiar with the evidence and think its ridiculous then lets have a cool convo about it
    been trying to get to you drop some evidence that's not stated as "watch this video." still waiting.
    man, i have been asking for an argument and all i get is watch the videos. so if that's all you want to say, you could have dropped it at any time, and yet you won't. so apply your words to yourself.

lol those are the weakest arguments I ever heard in my life smh you basicaly said nothing except that you dont want to watch the videos ,says alot... @janklow
  • janklow
    Options

lol those are the weakest arguments I ever heard in my life smh you basicaly said nothing except that you dont want to watch the videos ,says alot... @janklow
    exactly, another simple request to make a supportable argument is blown off by you. thanks for proving my point.

you're making the claim, except you won't actually make it or support it. 50% of your argument is "watch a video that i cannot explain the contents of" and the other 50% is calling people shills. don't really think i owe you any more courtesy at this point. put up or shut the ? up.

• Ether44mag
    Options

exactly, another simple request to make a supportable argument is blown off by you. thanks for proving my point.

you're making the claim, except you won't actually make it or support it. 50% of your argument is "watch a video that i cannot explain the contents of" and the other 50% is calling people shills. don't really think i owe you any more courtesy at this point. put up or shut the ? up.

you make absolutely no sense, give it up bro ...shish all that talking to say absolutely NOTHING ! this aint no debate its a story that people need to take a look at and you are here arguing with me about why you dont want to watch the video ,its totally ? ! you put alot of ? effort into something you dont believe is true but yet know nothing about...how does that work ? lol,

you say its fake but yet you know nothing about it ? hahaha

stop answering ,you will just make yourself look like a fool ,this ? is ridiculous if you are not a shill you are totally ? your logic makes zero sense
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that Biden video is creepy af. I wouldnt put it past any of those people in power to be doing that ? . And from the evidence is looks probable but i wouldnt say definite.
  • janklow
    Options
    stop answering ,you will just make yourself look like a fool ,this ? is ridiculous if you are not a shill you are totally ? your logic makes zero sense
    says the guy who can't even be bothered to defend his claims.

if you don't actually want to post, you will be treated accordingly starting now

This discussion has been closed.