How Old Yall Dating? ( A 46 Year Old I Know With a 19 year old )

Options
2»

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive told yall that two years ago. The tendency to see more and more 40 , 35 yo sexy mothers in the sex club and more and more fat and unhealthy 20, 25 yo young women is going higher.

So for those who are looking for women in their 20s , CHECK THEIR DIET AND LIFESTYLE. FAST AGING IS NOWADAYS A ? !!!
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive told yall that two years ago. The tendency to see more and more 40 , 35 yo sexy mothers in the sex club and more and more fat and unhealthy 20, 25 yo young women is going higher.

So for those who are looking for women in their 20s , CHECK THEIR DIET AND LIFESTYLE. FAST AGING IS NOWADAYS A ? !!!

Also you can tell a bih ph level by her diet so tell the bih if you ain't eating greens I ain't eating you
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    I'm 38. She's 24. Been together for 4 years. Best relationship ever.

We'll see.

Have you knocked her up yet?
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in my mid 30's so the youngest id date is probaly 24
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus pulled me a bad ass white black and hawaii'n..
    20yrs old..

im 34..

BE MAD ? !!

i really dont like them younger then 25 tho..
    i dont have the patience for they naiveness (not sure if i spelled that right) but lately these ? be workin hard vying for my attention..

thats why i stay tellin my lil ? get they ? in order..
    im livin proof these ? aint goin nowhere.. i lost my hair.. gained weight and pull waaaaaay more ? then when i had waves and an 8pack in my 20s..

and its easier..

im go be that 50yr old wit a 25yr old ? ..
    maybe even two..

This what Im sayin. Gettin older them young broads be on the older dudes hard. Aint no predator (at least for me) because they are the ones coming on. Just gotta decide if its something you wanna get involved in and whatnot. It be teenagers and everything long as over 18 its legal but there are other things to consider. I almost be surprised like damgirl you just dont care you just straight on it huh?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 28 and my girl is 26. If I start back dating again, I'll mess with a girl as young as 20 no matter my age. I joke with my ole lady all the time and tell her as soon as she turn 40 I'm cutting her loose.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    20yrs old..

im 34..

BE MAD ? !!

i dont have the patience for they naiveness (not sure if i spelled that right) but lately these ? be workin hard vying for my attention..

im livin proof these ? aint goin nowhere.. i lost my hair.. gained weight and pull waaaaaay more ? then when i had waves and an 8pack in my 20s..

and its easier..

maybe even two..
    20yrs old..

im 34..

BE MAD ? !!

and its easier..

maybe even two..

Props man. Keep getting it how you get it.

Real talk though, it aint that getting younger women is easier the older you get, getting women in general is easier. You established, have that grown man confidence and aura, and know how to talk to ? , you can basically get women of any range with ease.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im 27 she 40

Stay breaking me off some chips $$$$

<3
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I'm 22 years old. Youngest i'm going is 17/18. And that's a big if .
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20yrs old..

im 34..

BE MAD ? !!

and its easier..

maybe even two..

? ......IM REALLLL MAAAAADDDDDD!!! how the ? you pullin ? and im just wishin on a star. sont let me find out that you sellin them tickets bwoy. you know how yall socal ? do.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Now in my 30's I see myself dating women at a limit of 10 years younger than me. Maximum is 2 years older than me.
    In my 20's I'd only date a girl max 4 years younger and was willing to date a woman up to about 4 years older.
    It's weird cause the gap between intelligence or relatability is drastic when you're 22 dating a girl four years younger at 18. However, it just really changes when you're 32 and she's 28 or she's 22. It's more like y'all the same on more levels than you're not.
    Basically, once she's paying her own bills and has been independent for a while there's not so many differences. Still, I ain't saying to date noone 15 or 20 years older or younger.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some men are like this :bawling:
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im in my mid twenties. Youngest ill go to dating seriously is 20. Ill smash 18 and up though. When i was 19 i had a 27 yr old on the roster.
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    wtf bruh yall old ass ? be predators fam
    gum989 wrote: »
    I'm 38. She's 24. Been together for 4 years. Best relationship ever.

where did yall meet

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not defending this but 19 legal bru dat ? gonna do what she want. As long as it aint u in this situation don't worry abt it
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Some men are like this :bawling:

Maaaan shyd I'm wateva she wants me to be
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of the 19 year por favor
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that im dating again, ive learned i cant deal with youngsters. Im on 26+ now. Go as high as 32.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    Now that im dating again, ive learned i cant deal with youngsters. Im on 26+ now. Go as high as 32.

And how old are you?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im good with any legal age, all ? gonna ? you off eventually and all of them are also gonna get older... it doesnt really matter though if you got your ? together. Cool comes in all eras, you just gotta be able to rub off on them more than they on you
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are some women in their thirties and above that are well put together, nothing out of place. That experience can be a turn-on for a younger man like me, especially when they have that feminine charm some younger chicks just don't have.