One Gotta Stay: bed ? edition

Options
2»

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stacy my beat an idiot on many levels, but she does ? with ? , like literally speaking
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    I been wanting to ? Stacey Dash since 96. I couldn't give less ? about her political views.

Rns
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Like I said in the other thread at least Zoe is proud of being a black woman...keep her

2mquhi9.jpg

i'm in a mixed relationship myself but this ? right here is ? heartbreaking
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Like I said in the other thread at least Zoe is proud of being a black woman...keep her

2mquhi9.jpg

incredulous.gif

i know. it sounds completely hypocritical. really tho its not the interracial dating but something about this photo is just...off. it looks like these rich white dudes just bought these ? at a discount and someone happened to take a photo. two of the guys look like supervillians and the other one looks coked out of his mind its just a weird photo but then again i am also racist
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They would all get destroyed by my love making.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stacey Dash is prolly the only one that had a black bf before, plus she is Damon Dash cousin so I know she ain't fully separated herself from her black heritage.

86b440whiyu2.jpg

You forgot her and yes she can get it too, long stroke style
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

2mquhi9.jpg

incredulous.gif

i know. it sounds completely hypocritical. really tho its not the interracial dating but something about this photo is just...off. it looks like these rich white dudes just bought these ? at a discount and someone happened to take a photo. two of the guys look like supervillians and the other one looks coked out of his mind its just a weird photo but then again i am also racist

drink_stare.gif
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smashing all 3...
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    LOL @ u internet ? .

If all 3 of them ? was in ur bed ass naked, playing wit each other and they told y'all let's go. You telling me your answer is "nah, I don't like your political views b".

FOH

cam-ron.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ u internet ? .

If all 3 of them ? was in ur bed ass naked, playing wit each other and they told y'all let's go. You telling me your answer is "nah, I don't like your political views b".

FOH

cam-ron.gif
    I would educate them on the realities of life ...then proceed to give them the best 5.5 minutes of my life