First Picture of Quebec Mosque Gunman.... He's White!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    He's mentally ill.

Lol only your country with that fuckshit. Trudeau said straight out the gates that white boy a terrorist.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still trying to understand why this is shocking to people.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I'm still trying to understand why this is shocking to people.

It isn't.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This really made me sick to my stomach. This terrorist should never see daylight again. In a way populist policitians like Trump legitimize these deranged terrorists.

I respect Justin Trudeau for labelling this coward what he is: a terrorist. I like how the media is already trying to spin this into this guy having mental problems. Like these people can't be terrorists.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    This really made me sick to my stomach. This terrorist should never see daylight again. In a way populist policitians like Trump legitimize these deranged terrorists.

I respect Justin Trudeau for labelling this coward what he is: a terrorist. I like how the media is already trying to spin this into this guy having mental problems. Like these people can't be terrorists.

Cacs have been terrorist since day 1. Columbus, Desoto, Ponce De Leon and Cortez are the worst terrorist this hemisphere has ever seen.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Sighs
    Kat wrote: »
    Moroccan isn't a race. Dude is white.

Did i say fox news was right u fuckn ? ?

It says wrong!!! Fox tried to say it

Well maybe if you didn't play a flaming homosexual racist on the internet, I wouldn't have assumed the worst.

Lmao. @Kat sent that post on a bullet. RIP.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Threw that flaming homosexual in like200w.gif

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is legit (who the shooters are) I expect this story to be buried swiftly by the US media as they cant control the narrative and optics.

Already no longer a top story....
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/justin-trudeau-office-slams-fox-spreading-misinformation-mosque-shooter-quebec
    Trudeau's Office Slams Fox's 'Spreading Misinformation' On Mosque Shooter

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's office released a statement Tuesday slamming Fox News for "spreading misinformation, playing identity politics, and perpetuating fear and division" by describing the alleged gunman in a shooting at a Quebec City mosque as Moroccan in a tweet posted Monday.

Kate Purchase, director of communications for Trudeau's office, wrote that the tweet contained "false and misleading language" that was "left to stand," as quoted by the National Post.

"These tweets by Fox News dishonour the memory of the six victims and their families by spreading misinformation, playing identity politics, and perpetuating fear and division within our communities," Purchase wrote.

She closed the letter by asking Fox News to "either retract or update the tweet" to reflect the alleged gunman's actual identity.

In the original tweet, which has since apparently been deleted, Fox News described the suspect as "of Moroccan origin," according to a report by Global News.

The suspect charged with opening fire in a Quebec City mosque on Sunday night, killing six people and injuring nineteen others, was identified Monday as Alexandre Bissonnette.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now, the media are trying to find some pictures like him feeding ducks by the pond or watering flowers for examples. So they can deem him as an innocent looking person
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Faux news will never stop reporting alternative facts
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *americans after trump gets elected*
    "I'm moving to Canada!"

*moves to canada*

*more whiteboys shooting up ? & quickly realizes the reality that white people are crazy everywhere*

moral of this story : move to asia
  • KingFreeman
    edited February 2017
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    "I'm moving to Canada!"

*moves to canada*

*more whiteboys shooting up ? & quickly realizes the reality that white people are crazy everywhere*

Really tho????? Asia???

tumblr_m6gilsUkwJ1rzz2uzo1_500.gif
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm moving to Canada!"

*moves to canada*

Really tho????? Asia???

lmao but think about it

america - ? being shot up everywhere by white people
    canada - ? being shot up everywhere by polite white people
    europe - ? been being shot up everywhere by white people for centuries
    australia - if white people here dont ? you then the animals will
    central america - thanks to trump you're a walking target, you're dead
    south america - lol you ? aint moving to south america lets be serious
    africa - ^ see south
    asia - east & southeast asia is chilin, very few terrorists have beef with asians. no terrorist is singling out any country in East Asia like they do to France, US, (where there are large groups of white people). not saying it doesn't happen. but it happens no where in the frequency that happens in the west
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm moving to Canada!"

*moves to canada*

Really tho????? Asia???

lmao but think about it

america - ? being shot up everywhere by white people
    canada - ? being shot up everywhere by polite white people
    europe - ? been being shot up everywhere by white people for centuries
    australia - if white people here dont ? you then the animals will
    central america - thanks to trump you're a walking target, you're dead
    south america - lol you ? aint moving to south america lets be serious
    africa - ^ see south
    asia - east & southeast asia is chilin, very few terrorists have beef with asians. no terrorist is singling out any country in East Asia like they do to France, US, (where there are large groups of white people). not saying it doesn't happen. but it happens no where in the frequency that happens in the west

What are you talking about. North Korea talks mad ? to south Korea all day every day. They're in a constant state of trying to outflex each other.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I'm moving to Canada!"

*moves to canada*

You're acting like all skin colours in America are not shooting each other.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly Moroccan is a nationality lol

Exactly. It's like when people try to say Trump is a racist for saying ? about Mexico. That's a nationality. Or muslims. That's a religion.