Leaving ya PS2 on all night because you didn't have a memory card Appreciation thread

Options
13»

Comments

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and the other deaf homies at a community college when we were freshmen way back when Metal Gear Solid first came out for the PS2 ..we decided to skip two days of classes, we stay up all day for one day (including no sleep through the night) taking turns trying to beat that ? ..and we had no game guide.. finally got to Metal Gear...two guys didn't make it though the fight and the chase through the tunnel..but I had figure it out and got through the last part...us guys were happy as ? ...breaking out beers (even tho we weren't 21 yet lmfao)...but that ? was good times..homies don't bond over games like that anymore these days.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Me and the other deaf homies at a community college when we were freshmen way back when Metal Gear Solid first came out for the PS2 ..we decided to skip two days of classes, we stay up all day for one day (including no sleep through the night) taking turns trying to beat that ? ..and we had no game guide.. finally got to Metal Gear...two guys didn't make it though the fight and the chase through the tunnel..but I had figure it out and got through the last part...us guys were happy as ? ...breaking out beers (even tho we weren't 21 yet lmfao)...but that ? was good times..homies don't bond over games like that anymore these days.

I only did that kinda ? with my brothers/cousins....me and the homie aint taking no damn turns you better get on this Mortal Kombat or 2k lol
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea this was with my cousins..... we play forever trying to beat a particular boss. We even got to fighting like let's say you going up against a hard boss he kicking everybody ass nobody can't get his health below 90% but I get the sticks and get him below 70%. Then I'm like let me try again.... but my cuz think he got the formula so I say hold on. now mind you he had 3 straight shots to beat em didn't get em below 90%. So he try and snatching the sticks and we got into it.. needless to say parents heard us made us cut it off. Next day had to start all over. Smh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That was us with so many games on Mega Drive, PS1, N64 and Dreamcast with Sonic Adventure. One dies and passes the pad. When a part shows up that one of us was particularly good at, hand that dude the pad. It was a full team effort.

All with no memory card
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Leaving the PS2 on overnight to finish Vice City and putting a magazine or some ? over the light so no one would turn it off.

Having a ? binder of GTA cheat codes, Mortal Kombat fatalities, and Tekken movesets

? technology yo
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my step brother did this ? . We were so close to beating Resident Evil 4 ?